Thursday, March 22, 2012

Faith William, faithwilliam400@yahoo.com




From yesterday in WD

good400
- 24 y/o female (1987 April 07)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o


Hello my Dear
My name is Miss.faith, I saw your profile today
and was moved and become interested in you, I will like you to send
me an email to my address (faithwilliam400@ yah oo .c o m) so that i can
give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.

I believed we can move from here? Remember color or distance does
not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply me back with my
email address(faithwilliam400@ ya hoo . com) hope to hear from you soon
yours Miss .Faith



Hello my dear,
Thanks for your kind response to me. Darling, I hope you are in good health over there.

I am Faith Williams as you already know. I am the daughter of late Mr. Daniel Williams. I am 23 years old. I believe that age or distance does not matter. I am from Liberia. But presently, living here in Senegal as a result of the war that took place in my country. Am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single, (never married). I enjoy reading books, cooking, music. I hate discrimination and betrayal.

Dear, for some period of time, i have faced anxiety and pains seeking whom to confide on till this day. At this point, i see the necessity of opening up myself to you for a sincere relationship with you.

Darling please listen. My late father Dr. Daniel Williams, was the Assistant managing director of Liberian Forestry Development Authority (FDA) and Ministry of Commerce and Industry, in Monrovia, before some rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my entire family in cold blood. I am the only one who escaped the assassination, and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal, where i am living now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care. Darling that was just how i came to live in this refugee camp here in Senegal. And life here in the camp is miserable. i am using the Reverend computer to write you now. He is Reverend Paul Duke, and his mobile number is (+221-772005561). If you call, tell the Reverend that you want to speak with me Faith. l don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. That is why i need you in my life.

My love before the sudden death of my late father, he deposited some amount of money in a foreign bank worth of $2.3(Two million three hundred thousand USD)). but honestly i am being denied of this money as a result of my refugee status. that is why i decided to seek a foreign partner who will help me transfer this money, fortunately to me i met you. Darling i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later for easy transfer of the money into your bank account, so that after the transfer, you can send some money to me to prepare of my traveling documents to enable me come over to your country. I will give you the bank contact in my next Email after getting a positive reply, so that you will write them and inquire the possibility of transferring the money into your account on my behalf.

Darling i told you all these due to the love and trust i have on you. I will like you to keep this secret. I really want to be free and to finish my education which i stopped halfway because of my condition. I really need your help to transfer the money. I will like to know more about you such as:-

Your full name?
Age.................?
Phone no.......?
Country.........?
What are the things you like, and the things you hate? Attach some of your pictures in you next email, okay. I look forward to hear from you,



41.82.172.196


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello my Love,
Good morning . I thank you again for your mail to me today .I will also like to see you face to face after the transfer of the money to your account and i will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into now. I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust

My life.I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!.
I have informed the bank in Scotland about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me.
I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.
In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($2.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Email addresses,
(fredgodwins.rbsaccount@​london.com)
please don't made a mistake for this email
address OK,
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Fred Godwin.
Banking Hrs:Tel contact number 00447031872602 ,00447031868785
(Fax:+447005801596)
Acct Number: 26834093 IBAN CODE RBS20122120840408
Depositor : Dr. Daniel Williams.

Please Contact them now on how to transfer the $2.3 million Dollars deposited by my late Father of which i am the next of kin.
Like i said earlier,I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My Love i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country please. My dear i will like you to call me with our

Rev (Paul Duke) number (+221772005561) tell him that you want to speak with miss Faith Williams so that we can talk more about my situation here in the prison called refugee camp.

Awaiting to hear from you after contacting the bank for confirmation and possible transfer.

Your Love,


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello dear
i hope you are having a wonderful Sunday over there in your country. My dear i really need you to write to confirm my previous application to them in claiming my late fathers fund. i have drafted an email for you to send the bank.

.....................................................

LETTER OF APPLICATION FOR MONEY TRANSFER ON-BEHALF OF MISS FAITH WILLIAM

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Email address,
fredgodwins.rbsaccount@london.com
the transfer officer is Mr Fred Godwin.
Account Number: 26834093
IBAN CODE RBS20122120840408
Depositor : Dr. Daniel Williams.

Dear sir
My name is xxxxxxxxxxx . I am the foreign partner of miss Faith William who is currently residing in a refugee camp in Senegal of Africa. Miss Faith is my fiance, and she has told me to help her transfer her late fathers money into my bank account here in my country. please sir, i want you to direct us on how we can transfer the money into my bank account successfully. i hope to receive direction from you sir concerning how i and my partner can achieve the transaction successfully. We look up to your positive and earlier response on this issue sir.
thanks allot for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment