Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tiara Gaillot, tiaragaillotluv1@hotmail.com






Contact me Saturday 2x in WD as


lov
- 23 y/o female (1988 April 10)
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o



Hi Dearest one.
How are you today.my name is miss Tiara. i was very interesting after going through your profile,really you posses a nice and interesting profile,it is my wish to express my myself as it is my wish we be friends and let see what the future hold for us and meanwhile smile for we have found each other.write me at my mail id (tiaragaillotluv1@hotmail.com) for easy communication between us so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture.I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that friendship and Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier,no socioeconomic Barrier,religious,language,nat ionality or distance barrier,the only important Thing there is love.Yours Sincerely
Tiara

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL;(tiaragaillotluv1@hotmail.com)


Greetings to you.
I know that this letter will be so surprise to you and I'm writing this letter with my eyes full of tears.
I feel you would hardly expect to read from me since we just know each newly i contacted you after reading your profile and i decided to explain everything about myself to you because almighty God have a reason for me to know you,And you can help me out from my present condition,My name is Miss Tiara Gaillot I'm 24 years old from Caribbean city of Port-au-Prince Haiti,And a daughter to late Dr.Edouard Ben Gaillot of Blessed memory who is the personal adviser to the local government Chairman,I lost my family,Father, Mother during the The earthquake which occurred on Tuesday, 12 January 2010,I am alive writing to you because i was in school when the tragedy occurred,I need your help,I am writing you from Senegal,after the death of my family i don't know what next to do until the government of Senegal came to our rescue,I don't have any other choice only to join them here in the camp as a refugee in Senegal,Before my fathers sudden death he deposited the sum of US$2.7M(Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) In cash with a bank in London,Now that he is late I am searching for a reliable,capable and trustworthy person that can assist me claim,receive and safe-keep this fund in his or her custody in his country,And relocate me to join him immediately after the claims as a result of insecurity of life and properties here in Senegal,Please indicate your readiness to assist me so that all the information's about this fund will be passed to you immediately,Send to me below information's.

YOUR FULL NAMES,,,,,,,,,,,,,
HOME/OFFICE ADDRESSES,,,,,,,,,
INTERNATIONAL IDENTITY,,,,,,,,,
TEL/FAX NUMBERS,,,,,,,,
OCCUPATION,,,,,,,,,,,,

For easy communication,And also assure me that you will not betray me at the end I am prepared to give you 20% percent of the total sum for your kind assist,yours sincerely Tiara


41.82.178.233


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


I thank you so much my dear,
Glory to God Almighty for making you understand my condition and still focused on help me and I pray that you will never lack in your life. I contacted you to help me out,I just believed in God Almighty, because he has a reason for me to know you and i believe that you can help me out from my present condition, so I'm so great full to God almighty, I was afraid of people due to all the bad things going on but i believe you are not like that, but now I have to win the confidence to continue the struggle for independence and success in my education.
I really appreciate your effort to help me out of my current condition, please i want you to keep this transaction as a secret for security reasons,Awaiting for my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. Please dear as soon as the money is transferred in to your account, send me some money to prepare my traveling documents to join you.
When you contact the bank, tell them you are my foreign partner and you wants to help me transfer my late fathers money into your account.that you have been directed by me. To make it easier for me due to my refugee status. In this sense,below are the information's about the bank account. contact them to discuss the possibility of transferring this money into your account try keep me in touch.
Here is the account information;

Country ------- -- Haiti
Name of depositor- ---- Dr.Edouard Ben Gaillot.
Account Number- ------ JIB#30895979943618.
Amount- ---------- US$2,7 000,000.00
Next Of Kin-------- Miss Tiara Gaillot.

This is the bank contact;
Name- Jordan International Bank plc.
Address- 103 Mount Street, London, United Kingdom.
Through John Clarke who is the Assistant General Manager under Private Banking because i was directed to him when i first contacted the bank.
general contact,
E-mail; fundmonitoring@instruction.com
Phone- +447-045-700-449,
Fax- +447-024-083-382,
Email; clarke@accountant.com

May God bless you as I'm in high spirit with great expectations waiting to hear from you remember to contact the bank with your below information.

Your full names...........
Telephone number........
Occupation........
Account details.....
Address.......

with hope of getting good news regarding what you finalized with them, i knows that God is with us and will surely help in releasing this money into your account of which will also quicken my freedom out of this camp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life. For now i have no means to give you a call but you can only contact me through the Reverend father who is in charge of the camp by name Rev. Samuel Diop. Call his office with this number (+221_778_035_535) and tell him that you want to speak with Tiara and he will sent for me. Dear i accept total refund of every expenses whether documented or not but the percentage i will issue to you remains at 20 percent(%),Have a nice day as i wait to hear good news from you. Thanks a lot darling. Your's love,
Miss Tiara


xxxxxxxxxxxx


How are you doing today my dear?I'm very happy to hear from you again my dear,I have tell the bank everything about you they are waiting to hear from you,Please i want you to know that I'm suffering so much here i need your help to come out of here i don't want to die here please help me out of here,I have attach my camp id card and LAST WILL here for you to see them and believe what I'm telling you,Below is the bank information please try and contact them now,

Here is the account information;

Country ------- -- Haiti
Name of depositor- ---- Dr.Edouard Ben Gaillot.
Account Number- ------ JIB#30895979943618.
Amount- ---------- US$2,7 000,000.00
Next Of Kin-------- Miss Tiara Gaillot.

This is the bank contact;
Name- Jordan International Bank plc.
Address- 103 Mount Street, London, United Kingdom.
Through John Clarke who is the Assistant General Manager under Private Banking because i was directed to him when i first contacted the bank.
general contact,
E-mail; fundmonitoring@instruction.com
Phone- +447-045-700-449,
Fax- +447-024-083-382,
Email; clarke@accountant.com

As soon as you hear any news from the bank you let me know,I will be waiting to hear from you soon with good news,yours lovely Tiara.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38989&p=234158#p234158

    ReplyDelete
  2. e-mail address in the same person came to me.
    do not believe the organization is holding this job organizing.

    ReplyDelete