Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lillian Jobe, lillian_jobe@yahoo.com







From yesterday in FOD


lillie01
- 24 y/o female (1987 April 27)
- from Dakar, Senergal, Senegal
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o


Hello.
My name is Lillian, I saw your profile at waydate.com today and became interested in you, and I will also like to know more about you. I want you to send a reply to my email id so I can give you my pictures for you to know who I am. Here is my email address lillian_jobe@yahoo.com I believe we can move from here, I'm waiting for your reply in my mail. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life).


Hello my dearest.
How are you today? Hope you are doing well.
My name is Lillian Jobe, I am 24 years old, single and never married, I'm 5 feet 8 inches tall and weigh 64 kilos.

My interests/activities are reading, sports, music, surfing the Internet, watching TV, and cooking. I'm also passionate about family, friends and love ones.

I'm originated from The Gambia in West Africa, presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal with my younger brother Kumba Jobe as a result of the political crisis which happened in our country that led to the imprisonment and sudden death of my beloved father Baba Jobe.

My late father Baba Jobe was the chairman of the leading party (APRC) of the President Sheikh Professor Alhaji Dr. Yahya A.J.J. Jammeh of the Republic of The Gambia, West Africa.

I and my younger brother are the only surviving souls of my late father. We managed to make my way to a neighboring country called Senegal where we are now living as refugee in order to secure our life's since we don't have any other alternative.

Please I will like to know more about you, your personal traits, activities/interest, what you likes and dislike, what you do presently for living and also send your photo. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here-with mine and my brother's photos.

Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

Yours Lillian.


41.82.117.75


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my love,
how are you? Hope you are OK.
I am more than happy to receive your prompt response with details about you, I'm also delighted to your generosity. Mine condition is a little bit hot over here in Dakar, Senegal, it's just like one staying in the prison yard, hoping by God's Grace we shall come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, the only person I have now is Reverend Paul who is the pastor of (Christ for all churches) here in the camp. He has been very nice to us since we came here, but we are not living with him rather, we are leaving in the hostel because the camp has two hostels for male and the other for female.

The pastor's telephone number is +221777893532. If you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, and then he will send for me at the female's hostel. As refugees here, we don't have any right or privilege to anything being it money or whatever because it's against the law of this country.

I'm holding a certificate in General School of Nursing of Bakou Institutional Planning of The Gambia. I am the only surviving daughter of late Baba Jobe Joof, Chairman of the leading party (APRC) of President Sheikh Professor Alhaji Dr. Yahya A.J.J. Jammeh of the Republic of The Gambia, West Africa, which I hope you might have read over it or heard about it on CNN news and other international media how President Jammeh arranged a special commission lead by Justice M.A. Paul and sentenced my late father who was his closest friend (Baba Jobe Joof) to imprisonment at Mile 2 prison in Banjul, The Gambian capital. This commission and the President leveled an allegation against my late father for embezzling The Gambian Government fund of 30M GMD (Thirty million Gambian Dalasis) approximately to US $15M (Fifteen million United States dollars). It wasn't true, because there was no proof against it. Some prominent men and Presidents from other African countries who were very close and good friends to my late Dad with other successful business men in Africa, such as Grema Mohamed and Benco West African (Plc) came in The Gambia with cash to pay the amounts which the Government had claimed from my late father, but all their efforts to the release of my late father was in vain because they were warned by the President of our country (The Gambia) to keep off from the case until he then coordinated with the (UN) United Nations and seized all the whole wealth's of my late father including our houses, land properties, cars etc.....

Please listen to this, it was ten months ago that I visited my late father in the prison, before his sudden death at the Royal Victoria Teaching Hospital in Banjul where he was then admitted, while serving his jail terms since 2003. My late father told me about a bad dream he had concerning his life in the prison. He also reviewed a secret to me about our last hope US $3.7M (Three million seven hundred thousand United States dollars), which he deposited at a Bank in Europe by which he used the name of my younger brother (Kumba) as next of kin for security reasons. He also instructed me to leave our country (The Gambia) with my younger brother together with all his necessary documents and asked me never to return to our country until he's free from prison since my mother Mrs. Ida Jobe has died after suffering from high blood pressure, and now left alone me and my younger brother (Kumba). I decided to run into a refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal where I presently seek for asylum under the (UNHCR) United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees with my younger brother (Kumba).

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to a better place in the future if we can congregate in the same proximity with truth, confidence and sincerity. My late father instructed me on how to get the money he deposited at (SCB) Standard Chartered Bank in London out from the bank, and that I should look for a foreign partner outside the country who will assist us to get the money transferred into his nominated bank account on our behalf, the person will help us to invest the money into a good business in his country of origin or outside his country of origin. Lastly, the person will take care of me and my younger brother (Kumba).

My love, I take you as my father and everything that I have in life. I sincerely ask for your assistance to get this money out of the bank. Your benefit for assisting us will be 20% of the total sum, while 10% will be use for up-setting of all the expenses incurred during the transfer of this money into your nominated bank account on our behalf, and then you will help us to invest the remaining 70% in your country of origin or outside your country of origin. I have contacted the bank about this money and I was asked by the bank to look for a good and responsible man who will stand on our behalf as a friend and trustee to transfer our money since it was instructed by my late father for the release of the whole money.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, and the only person that knows about it is the Reverend, because he is like a father to me. In the light of its all, I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life, and that of my younger brother (Kumba) and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. Meanwhile, I will like you to call me like I said that I have more to tell you.

Have a nice day and think about me, please I am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Lillian.


xxxxxxxxxx


My love and my hope.
Good afternoon from the camp.
How are you together with your work over there? Hope God is in control of everything.
My dear, I'm sorry for not been able to access and write you mail, it because Reverend Paul went outside the camp to another city for ministering and had just arrived this afternoon, I also thank you for your care and generosity to see that we are free in this life, and I'm also grateful for the love and confidence that you imposed on me and my younger brother (Kumba) never minding our refugee's status or our race. From the bottom of my heart I promise you will never regret of helping us, and now I hope and believed that we are on our way out of this prison yard called a refugee camp, with your help and assistant.

My love, you are our future and everything we have in this World, please try and do all you can to help us out of this horrible place called a refugee camp, as we continue to suffer in pains and sorrow day after day. We are living like one in the prison with much suffering, no good food, no good water to drink, no good medication, no good shelter, even no good cloths to wear, and every other things that you can think of for a good and normal way of living. Our lives here have been full of misery.

My dear, I think I deserve to be part of your family, because I'm feeling that we are not only going to end our relationship just on the transfer. After reading your mails, it makes me courageous, and I was touched in my spirit that the both of us are meant for each other. I can't resist my love and heart full of trust on you as I love you from my inner-most heart, I will sincerely be there for you in every condition and situation that we find ourselves. Your family shall be mine if you will really be there for us with your heart of love, which I am giving you a full 100% assurance that I will always be yours forever as long as I live in this World.

I want to let you know that it is not easy to find someone that you never knew, and then have faith and confidence on such person up to the extent of revealing such kind of secret to him. I put my trust in you because you are a matured man, and that you are not the kind who will take advantage of us by any means as I'm truly convinced that you love humanity and psychologically you are a kind person. When I saw your post and email address on the blog where I contacted you, I was persuaded by my spirit to write you and I also said to myself that if I should explain the condition that we're facing to you and you welcomed us, it means that you are the right person that we're looking for, as it is said that out of hundreds there is a good Samaritan, and I believed it was by the grace of God that I chose you. Therefore, I'm hereby revealing everything about us and what we want from you.

I really want to hear your voice over the telephone, which will give me more courage in what ever we are going to do together about this transfer and our relationship, and When you call, please tell Reverend Paul that you want to speak with me (Miss. Lillian Jobe), then he shall send for me at the female's hostel. We are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday in a week, but I thanked God for the life of this pastor who's church is allocated here in the camp where I could be able to access the Internet in order to send and receive emails.

My dear, all I'm telling you is the truth and I am also assuring that you will never regret to help us out of this situation we found ourselves following the death of our parents, as we shall also depend on you to help and manage our money in a good business in your country or outside your country for the betterment of our future, because we don't have anyone else in this life accept you.

My late father instructed and guided me on how to get the money which he deposited at Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) London out from the bank, and that I should look for a foreign partner outside our country whom will assist me and my younger brother (Kumba) to get the money transferred into his nominated bank account on our behalf, and that such person should help us invest the money wisely into a good business in his country of origin or outside his country of origin. Lastly, the person should also take good care of me and my younger brother (Kumba). He lets me to be aware, that I must never reveal this secret to any of his friends, because if they get to know about it, our lives will remain in danger because of the evil ones in this world.

I have contacted the Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) London about my intention of releasing and to transfer of this money, but they responded that we can't transfer this money on our own, and they instructed us to look for a foreign partner who's going to stand on our behalf for the transfer due to our refugee's status, this money shall be transferred into the person's nominated bank account on our behalf. Presently with me here in the camp are all my entire late father's bank account documents, which I shall send them to you as soon as the bank demands them from us concerning the transfer.

My dear, please I have some important questions which has been bothering my mind, and I would like you to answer them all from your inner-most heart, before I will introduce you to the bank for them to know that you are our life and foreign partner whom I have chosen to stand on behalf of me and my younger brother Kumba for the transfer.

The questions are:

Please, I wish to know from the bottom of your heart if you will surely help us retrieve this money from the bank without betrays?

I wish to know if you will not betray me and my younger brother (Kumba) after the money is been transferred into your bank account on our behalf?

I wish to know if you will surely helps us invest the money wisely into a good and profitable business in your country of origin or outside your country of origin once the money is been transferred to your bank account?

I wish to know if you will sincerely send us money to get our traveling documents so as to come over and meet you over there once the money is been transferred into your bank account?

I also wish to know if you will really be there for me forever as long as we live together as one.

Please these are what I likes you to clarify me from your heart of trust on us. Once you clarify this few words, I will also want you to send me your full name, contact (correspondence) address, occupation, telephone numbers (mobile and land-line), and scan copy of identity card or traveler's passport so I can send them to the bank and get you introduced to them as our foreign partner who's going to help us transfer this money into his nominated bank account on our behalf due to our refugee's status.

Attached is one of my photos and my refugee identity card, I hope to receive good news from you.

Yours in mind,
Lillian.

3 comments:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30603&p=236119#p236119

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received this mail in the morning:

    "Hello.
    My name is Lillian, I saw your profile and email address at - ..."

    I think mail sender is a bot

    ReplyDelete