Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Gifttrayon Federick, giftrayon2000@yahoo.in




From yesterday in WD


beckykiss88
- 24 y/o female (1987 September 10)
- from Midland City, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o


Hello My name is gift i will like to have a good love relationship with you please write me back through my private e mail address (giftrayon2000@yahoo.in) let me send you my pictures, or send me your mail address and i will send you my pictures, Yours gift



My dear friend,
you are everything i wanted in a man, how are you doing today? and how is your health? i hope you're fine, i appreciate you for responding to me after reading my previous mail, in appreciation i introduce my self to you, my name is Gifttrayon Federick, i am 23 years old from sudan africa but presently i am staying in refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal due the incident that happen in my country Sudan,

my late father Federick Fumba was the Financial Manager of Sudan Petroleum Company"SUDAPET" before he was killed together with my only brother by a bomed plotted by rebels, may there soul rest in peace, my mother died shortly after my father death due to the high blood preasure, i am the only survival of my family, i have to leave my country Sudan to stay in refugee camp here in senegal because my step mother was trying to kill me in order to claim my father money in the bank at London,

i hope you're not discouraged by hearing my life story, I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, and what you are doing presently. Please listen to this, I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money, outside my country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ( $6.7 Million US Dollars ) Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars. My desire is to invest these money in your country or anywhere save enough outside West Africa for security and political reasons. I want you to help me claim and retrieved these fund from the (BANK) Fund Holders and Transfer it into your account in your country for investment purposes on profitable ventures.

If you can be of an assistance to me,i will offer you 30% of the total fund. while i have set aside 5% of the total fund for any expenses ocur by you during and after the process. I await your soon response through me private mailbox, After the transfer is done into your account, you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in this hostel here. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the feeling in me, i just feel something strange in me at this moment. and it may sound funny why i trusted you, but this is truth, your e-mail is coming directly into my heart as if you are speaking inperson to me.

All i have said are word of sincere, i am confident in this. You can call me with this number ( +221-775031041 ) please this telephone number belongs to the reverend father that is in charge of this church here in the camp, please call me by 1pm till 5pm london GMT time that is our free time over here in the camp,if you call please tell the reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call. Darling please i will like you to send me those of your informations to know well whom am dealing with, while i will be waiting for your call, such as:
Names:........
Nationality:.....
Age:....................
Address:...............
Telephone:...............
Occupation....................​.

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l said l want you to call me.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me...Thanks...Have a nice time and think about me. l hope to hear from you with your informations soonest. l love you..I am sending you my pics with hope that you will like it,

Yours forever in love
Gifttrayon


41.82.127.222


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


My dear.

thank you so much for your lovely mail, how are you doing today? hope fine and OK, i heard what you said in your mail, but i don't have a passport, the only paper i have with me is my refugee ID card, and i don't have the money to scan the documents, so i don't know what to do now, i hope you understand? i have to stop here now, i will be waiting your reply, yours Gift


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello My Dear,

I am thanking you once again for your kindest response. I just came out from the camp now to write you this mail and to be sure and know how you are over there in your country?. I believe you are fine. Before i proceed, Please, I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I prove to you that this fund of my late father will be legally transferred by the bank in as much as that i am the rightful next of kin to my late father's fund.

So Sweetheart, Remember, I trust you honey for your kindness and unconditional love to me and that's why, i am giving you all these information!. My love is for you and you alone,

You will have 30% of the total money for helping me out and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since i am too young to handle such huge amount. In this regards, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my USD$6.7 million Dollars deposited by my Late Father of which i am the next of kin to his account. The contact informations of the bank are as follows;

SANTANDER BANK PLC LONDON
BANK ADDRESS: 6 Chase Side, Enfield, Greater London N14 5NY,
UNITED KINGDOM.
E-mail: customerservcesantander@​london.com
Director's E-mail: santanderservice@aol.com
Tel: +447031805837 / +447031808530 Fax: +448704958801
The Name of the Transfer Manager: MR. JUAN RODRIGUEZ INCIATE

ACCOUNT INFORMATION
NAME OF FATHER: Federick Fumba
NEXT OF KIN: Gift Federick
Amount 6.7Million US DOLLAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER: LD0340092753018KSQAH

So, Please try to contact them now for your verification and on how to transfer the USD$6.7 Million Dollars deposited by my Late Father, of which i am the next of kin. after the transfer you will take your 30% before you can start to manage the remaining money for me. Remember, you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself.

My Dear, I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in investing this money since i am still too young to manage it as you know. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here to your country as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest! try and put in contact with the bank by mail OK, please do anything you can do to help me,, let me know as soon as you do that, try and write to the bank OK.

I confide in you!.
yours sincerely, Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment