Friday, March 2, 2012

Mary Willson, mary_real@ymail.com

Give a Hit in a Muslim-Datingpage for a Girl "Mary" from USA.


Few things "disturb" me in this Pic. The barbwire on top of the wall but at the most, for Africa is the Satellite dish too straight and too small.......



From yesterday in 4ppl


lifemary

real love

Age:
23

I am a:
Woman

Location:
Butare, Butare, Sud, RW <<<< its Ruanda

Birthday:
10.04.1988

Looking for:
Man

Hobbies:
SPORTS

Occupation:
STUDENT

Height:
5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)


hello
my name is miss mary, looking a real love man of my life writ me here at my privet mail ID (mary_real@ymail.com)i will send you my picture for more information.



Hello my dearest,
how are you today? and your family? and your health? which is the most important to human existence, i hope you are doing great and i am very happy to see your mail and i can see that you are a very busy man and i hope you have time for your family? hahahah. dearest, i do appreciate your mail so much and hoping to hear from you every day. because you sound so nice and responsible man.

So about me, as i have told you before that my name is miss mary willson, from ghana but living in senegal where i studie, i live with my parents and i am the second daughter in a family of two girl and a boy and i am second to the last and i was born on 15TH of march 1987 which is 25 years old. and i am studing in university of dakar and i am in level 200 and i am studing mass communication. and my parents where all here with us.

So dear this is little about me and as for me, i came to dating site to see if i will see my perfect match to love and to cherish with for the rest of my life. i hate half marriage, that is why i have to wait so that i will see the man of my life. a man that will take me as i am not who i will be. i don't care about age because age, religion and language has nothing to do when true love exist.

I am a responsible girl that focus in my future and i have the fear of God in me, i like to read walking at the river side, play and most of all, i spend most of my time in my studies because is why my future lies. because my determination today will lead me to my way of success tomorrow. so i have to studie hard so that tomorrow i will not be only house wife but a helper to my love. the man i will adour for the rest om life. the man i will like to grow old with. the man i will call mine forever.

So dear this is al i have to say now and i will be waiting for your reply and please always take good care of your self for me and have a nice and lovely day.
bye your sincerely,
miss mary.


41.82.162.131


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

No comments:

Post a Comment