Friday, March 16, 2012

Barry aKa Maria Yacouba, mrsmariayacouba@voila.fr



From today in 24Luv......


Barrycol1
- Profile ID: 87565
- 29 y/o male (1982 - August - 10)
- ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
- English, French,
- Have no children


Description:
Dear Friend I am an ordinary man of 28, i love God with a passion, meeting new friends and i enjoy outings. I need a God Fearing loving friend who will make a good wife for a serious relationship leading to marriage, some one who is extra ordinary, down to earth and ready to like me as i am, i need someone good for me, who will be able to support me, spiritualy and financially, any age, what i hate: i hate arrogant, rude people, LIAR. Here is my email address telphone number 00226 7869 3771 Barry


His/her mail to me:

Hello,

Complime nt of the day to you. I am Mrs Maria Yacouba; I am sending this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer$20 million US Dollars. I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive a positive response from you. I will advice you to contact me through my preview email address mrsmariayacouba@voi la.fr

Best Regards,
Mrs Maria Yacouba

No comments:

Post a Comment