Saturday, March 10, 2012

Racheal Adams, ADAMS.RACHEAL60@YAHOO.COM


By the Pics we fall over Aimee Sun (pinyin: sūnyúnyún; born May 14, 1978) is a Taiwanese socialite, heiress, media personality, jewelry designer, businesswoman, celebrity endorser, commercial actress and cover girl. She is a co-founder of Breeze Center, a shopping mall located in Taipei.


This was a "complicated" Nut....Contact me Thursday, Friday and today in WD


racheal12
- 26 y/o female (1985 December 12)
- from Los Angeles, U.S., USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 72 to 75 y/o


hello i like your profile if you don't mind you can reply me back thank you

xxxxxxx

thank you you easily ad me on your yahoo with

xxxxxxx

YOU CAN ADD WITH >>>>>>>ADAMS.RACHEAL60@YAHOO.COM

4 comments:

  1. this person or this thing, contact me on Facebook as name of Adams Rachael have different picture by name u can get her...and also this fake person just leave me telephone number form same country Nigeria i think.....the number is 002348108103931 and she said that she is whit father in Nigeria and she is from California....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for your interesting comment. About the different Pics in FB we know already. She contact me again but didn't answer my Mail. So your comment helps alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43770

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey that recheal is back to facebook....https://www.facebook.com/adams.racheal.7
    on that profile :)

    ReplyDelete