Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Marina; marishajam79@gmail.com



Received: from my.router ([178.158.101.182])

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:56:36 +0200

From: marishajam79 <marishajam79@gmail.com>

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.29) Professional


178.158.101.182 Private Enterprise Mageal Ukraine

This wonderful world is huge and if you find your beloved man in it,it is a real happiness. My dear man,I was not lucky to find my lovebefore, but I do not lose my hope to find my love now and I want to tryour communication.It seems to me that we will not regreet about it. Maybe this shortletter is a beginning of long and strong relationships. :)I am sending to you my sweet kiss and warm hugs, waiting for yourrespond impatiently.My e-mail address is: marishajam79@gmail.com


Marina.
-----------------------------------------


marishajam79


Dear HH,
I do not need your money because I am not a beggar. I am a lady. Please, do not touch a topic of money again because it is a humiliation for me, but if money is your priority, we should stop our correspondence right now. I have never measured the feelings by money. It is not for me.
I am sending to you a copy of my passport, in spite of the humiliation, which I feel, because I do not want to lose you and I want to trust you.
Your Marina.




This scam could have been prevented with proper due diligence research.http://russian-detective.com/services/scam_detection.htm

1 comment:

  1. these pictures has its own topic on romancescam.com

    http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7044

    ReplyDelete