Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nanci Richard, nancirichard20@yahoo.com





From tonight in WD

nancimlove
- 24 y/o female (1988 February 05)
- from Alhambra, California, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o


hi am miss nanci i saw your profile is nice and interesting
so i decide to contact you so we can know each order and also
if you are interested in my friendship please am not use to this
site contact me heres my private email...........nancirichard20@yahoo.com
am waiting to hear from you soon................
nancirichard20(at)(y a h o o)(com)


xxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest One,

Now i will like to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you but before i proceed i will want to plead you to please put love first in this relationship i wished to build with you .Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not deter as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid relationship/partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/ expectation from a new friend. I am residing in Senegal as an asylum seeker and it is from the office of the reverend who is incharge of the church were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you, I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with it, the church Address: St John Catholic, Dakar Senegal. The Reverend Telephone number is (+221-778-406-485).Please when you call ask of Miss. Nanci Richard, and he will send for me to answer your call. The Reverend name is Benjamin Charles. More about me: 1) I am a single daughter of my parents, 22 years of age I grew up in (LIBERIA IN AFRICA), my country, I was studying law at the University before the political crisis in my country which led to bloody civil war began and unfortunately it claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in this frustrating / painful condition. Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only . When my father was alive, he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as he next of kin, the amount is US$ 9.4m (Nine million four hundred thousand United States dollars). I have the statement account of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me. Now due to my condition, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country . As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund. I am helpless without you, i am having no account, any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad. After the transfer of the money into your account : You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole fund a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be. I am tabling this offer for in case you may not be able to accept my second wish, which is for you to be my man and if the nature permit my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. My promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. Send to me Your Full names, address, occupation and telephone number: Upon receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details , so that when you contact them they will honor your application.Attached here is my picture. and my orphanage home members pictures too Hoping to hear from you soonest. Yours in love Forever
Miss Nanci Richard


41.82.158.38


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxx


My darling.

First of all, I shall be very glad to hear your sweet voice on the phone so please try to call me at 2pm GMT on any day from Monday to Saturday, this time we will always be a Reverend in his office. Once again, our telephone number +221-778-406-485 Monk and his name is Benjamin Charles, when you call to tell him that you want to talk with me, Miss Nanci Richard, Liberian refugees, and he will send me to answer your call I promise to be in my power to you, in fact, but in kind.
Honey, however, I drafted a letter, where the bank now, I introduce you as my partner and I made them to know that you will contact them on my behalf, so that they will abide by your use of mail or telephone when you contact them. Although I have expressed that they can contact you immediately if they so wish, ever, as I look forward to some good news sooner rather than later. Just tell them that you are contacting them on behalf of Miss Nanci the following information about my inherited by:

STANDARD BANK LONDON PLC
Senior Manager.Mr.Tim Lancaster
Address: Cannon Bridge House 25 Dowgate Hill, London, EC4R 2SB, United Kingdom

Tel:+447035969842
Tel:+447031887859
Fax:+448715032476

E-mail: standardbanksbl@aol.co.uk

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr.Richard Johnson
Nationality:Liberia
Next of kin : Miss Nanci Richard
Amount deposited:( $9 .4 Million USD)
Account Number: UBL745608902546/QB/91/A

My dear to contact the bank as soon as you read this message, please let me know when they reply to your e-mail I'm waiting for good news soon.

Your Nanci


xxxxxxxx


Hello my darling
how is your lovely day i hope fine honey please i want you to try all your best to help me out of this prison home call orphanage camp. My love i contacted the transfer manager which is Sir Tim to yesterday to know if you have contact them for the transfer but he said no please my love will like you to contact him though mail and standardbanksbl@aol.co.uk or you can give me your bank information's so that i can forward it to the bank so that there will respond on how to make the transfer to your account honey i will like you to that fast because i want to come and be with you in your country where i will live a better life,Am waiting for your lovely mail and your call.
yours in love
Nanci.


xxxxxxxxxxx


Dear Sweetie,

I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.

I've been trying to find a way to express my feelings for you. I’ve always wanted to create something unique to show you just how much I love you. Now I’ve found the right place, and I’m going to tell the world that I LOVE YOU! It may sound crazy and corny, but I want to tell the whole universe about the true and sincere affection I have for you. I cannot tell you exactly how I feel, but I hope that you feel the warmth of my love whenever we are together. I will be right here beside you any time you need me, and I will be with you until I breathe my last breath. I promise to share my life with you no matter what tomorrow may bring.

Honey please try and send the money today,Always remember the good times we will have and how we bring out the best in each other. Stay in love, babe, and keep that tender, sweet smile on your face. Know that I will love you forever.

Love Always,

Nanci.


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my lovely one,
l hope the goodness of Almighty is in control of your activities over there in your country.Honey i just saw you mail now,as i told you in my last mail that i have contacted the bank several times and all there advise to me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand for me because of my refugee statue Hello my lovely one.Now l would want you to understand that,the money which my late father deposited in the bank which i am the next of kin.So i have contacted the bank in order to claim the money and they advice to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf ok,please i will like you to send this mail below here to the bank.

STANDARD BANK LONDON PLC
Senior Manager.Mr.Tim Lancaster
Address: Cannon Bridge House 25 Dowgate Hill, London, EC4R 2SB, United Kingdom

Tel:+447035969842
Tel:+447031887859
Fax:+448715032476

E-mail: standardbanksbl@aol.co.uk

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr.Richard Johnson
Nationality:Liberia
Next of kin : Miss Nanci Richard
Amount deposited:( $9 .4 Million USD)
Account Number: UBL745608902546/QB/91/A

I am Mr....................a permanent residence in................I am a foreign partner to Miss Nanci Richard,I was given this your contact information to verify of the existence of his late father fund in your bank.The late father who is generally known as late father Dr.Richard Johnson made a deposit the sum of $9.4million dollars.Sir can you please confirm this account and give to me the necessary procedure to undergo to get this fund transferred into my account


xxxxxxxxxx


Dear Angel,

Some of the most superb feelings and tingling emotions come from what love an Angel, such as yourself, and I make. Our world, as we have come to see it, has no bearing and an infinite boundary when we are locked lips to lips. No one person can sever that bond of nothing but pure affection and intimate passion. We are the Angels of Our Heaven and with merely our names to live with. A name, which consists of nothing more than symbols of a language taken for granted. I would soon rather speak nothing. A true test of love of which we have accomplished merely by the elucidation in our eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32366

    ReplyDelete