Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A'isha Hamed Dara, ishahamed@live.com











Interesting: in the Pic we've "Simba"-Chips Mexican Chili (brown bag in the Background) and Mrs Balls Chutney (green Bag)..........Simba is based in Bloemfontein/South Africa...... :thinking:




From yesterday in 24Luv


maword
- Profile ID: 89101
- 23 y/o female (1988 - April - 14)
- Jalalabad, Afghanistan
- English, Persian, French
- Have no children
- Ethnicity Asian
- Religion Moslem


Hello Dearest One,
My name is A'isha Hamed am 23 years old girl,i saw your page today in this site (24luv.com) i will like to have a good relationship with you i will like to know more about you,and if you don't mind, i will like you to send an email to my private email address on (ishahamed@live.com ). so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am, i believe we can move from here, I have something important to tell you, I am waiting to hear from you .

Yours New friend,
A'isha.



Assalamu"alaikum,
How are you? together with your health which is the most important thing in life, with hop you are in good health. I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah (In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend but like the meaning of my first name Isha in Farsi language, she who lives, and it is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names are A'ISHA HAMED DARA, born and raised up into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran. I decided to let you know everything about me since i have faith it was Masha Allah (Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-04-1988 in ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My father, Hamed Dara Adel of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in Senegal,Venezuela and Libya. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 14th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-08-2002 in a rape incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer Muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped in Iran without justice being done to the rapists.

Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of war that took place in Libya in the city of Misrata, Libya. One early morning time on Thursday 24th of February, 2011 that caused the instant death of my younger brother who was with my father in his house in Misrata Libya when Anti-government militias take control of the central coastal city of Misrata after evicting forces loyal to Gaddafi though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me through our family lawyer after my father was being flown back to our country Iran of which i arrived Iran from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 1st of March which is exactly five days after the incident occurred, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) in grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah (All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.

One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Eight million, Six hundred thousand dollar (8.6 Million Dollars) in an account he opened with an Islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 30 years because in the bond certificates was written that should in case accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 30 years. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My Persian name Arezoo Farsi language of Iran means wish or desire so i am with the wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subharmonic Allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to read your reply soonest.
Your new friend,
A'isha.


<<<<< this Text we know in the scene already


41.83.13.122


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello My Lovely Darling xxxxxx,
How are you today? together with your health which is the most important thing to me, with hope you are in good health. Sorry for my late respond to your mail, is because of the restriction here in the camp. :liar: :liar: I don't come online regularly because of my situation here in the camp, but because of you have accepted to help me, i will do all i can to be communicating with you always. As I told you in my previous mail, I have all the documents related to this fund and the proves of my personality to show you that am real. I will scan my National ID Card and send to you in my next mail together with more different pictures of mine.

Sincerely,
A'isha


xxxxxxx


8min. later........


Hello Dearest Friend xxxxxx,
Thank you very much for your reply to my message and I appreciate it so much and as I told you in my previous email I will be honest with you. Sincerity is like life we live and I will live to be honest and sincere to any person am dealing with, before I disclose this issue to you I believe that you will not betray me and I will never hurt your feelings towards me, because I know that you are there to help me.

I will be more than happy to speak with you on the telephone, am glad to have you as my helper. My father died as a result of the conflict/war in Libya, and he pass away as I told you in my previous mail to you. My dear, actually what I have in mind for contacting you, is because I want you to stand as my foreign beneficiary to my late father deposit with the bank. The fund was deposited by my late father and he used my name as the next of kin, he also put a comprehensive bond clause that I should attend the age of 30 or present a foreigner who will help me invest the money outside my country. I have the document concern this fund in my position, everything concerning this transaction is clear. Listen very well, all that i have told you concerning my present situation is the real life am passing through right now, i have the proves for the existence of this fund, all i need you to do for me is to help me stand on my behalf as my foreign Representative, that is why I contact you to stand as my foreign beneficiary next of kin to the bank, so that they will release the money to any of your account you may made available to them, I promise you this for your assistance, I will offer you 20% of the total sum for your assistance, but before I will forward the bank contact to you I will like to ask you some questions.

The questions are below:-

1) Will you help me to continue my education in your country?

2) What kind of business do you have in mind that we will invest this money on?

3) Send to me some of your picture's for me to have more confident in you.

4) Send to me your contact information such as your full name, your House address, your phone number, so that I can use it to introduce your person to the bank.

In the receipt of your reply I will send the documents to you and I 'll also send a message to the bank where my late father made the deposit and introduce your person to the bank manager as my foreign beneficiary next of kin. Please, am asking you for my safety and security keep it very private OK, i know that Allah will see us through. Once the fund hit your country, you will send me some money to process my traveling document.

I have no alternative to give you a call but you can call me through the office line of Dr. Emmanuel Adams, He is our camp supervisor as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his office line +221-707 314 166 from 09 hours GMT to 16 hours GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with Miss. A'isha Hamed Dara, the Iranian girl in the camp, he will send her lady secretary to come and call me, so that we can talk through phone. Waiting to read from you soonest .

Sincerely,
A'isha.

No comments:

Post a Comment