Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mariama Edward, mariamaedward@yahoo.com












From yesterday in FOD


mariamaedward24
- 24 y/o female (1987 September 10)
- from Albany, New York, USA
- English, French,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o


My name is Mariama 24years young good looking girl, residing in Gambia west Africa, I saw your profile today and it makes me to have interest in you. I am honest, decent, caring, loving, easygoing, romantic, faithful and knows how to put a smile on a man face. I want you to know that I did not come to play games, I only come to look for my soul mate that I will love forever.so I will like to be your friend if am giving the opportunity.
You are free to write me any time, to enable us exchange pictures and email at { mariamaedward@yahoo.com }

Hoping to hear from you.
Lots of love
From Mariama



I am very happy that this message gets to you, and i will like you to read and understand the fact that this life is not a bed of roses, I want to tell you why i am in Banjul, i came to (Kotu East refugee camp here Gambia) due to war that was fought in my country Ivory Coast.

I am writing this letter with due respect and he-artful of tears since we have not known or meet each other previously, i am asking for your assistance after i have gone through your profile that recommends you of good someone.

My name is Miss Mariama Edward, am 24 years old (never married before) from the Republic of Ivory Coast, am studding Medicine at the University before the War that was fought in my country.

I am the only daughter of Late Dr. Steve Edward, before his untimely death my father CEO Director of Edward Glass industry in Ivory Coast, which he inherited from his late father's.

The day i will never forget in my whole life, before i left for my Collage in 2008 my father informed me of some of his secrets that am about to tell you, i came here with the help of (UNHCR United Nation to Kotu East refugee camp here Gambia), were am residing now for my safety, because all my family members were killed in cold blood in the War.

I am taking you as my everything in life and i hope that you will help me so that we can know each other very well, I will like you to tell me about yourself in your responds.

I hope to hear from you soon
Yours
MARIAMA.


197.255.198.253-----Gambia


xxxxxxxxxx


Greetings To You My Dear,

Thank you very much for your mail, i also do appreciate you for sympathizing with what happened to my family, as I said in my last mail, that am in Banjul The Gambia, and there is a secrete i will reveal to you only if you will not betray me by telling someone.

These are the things that I want you to know about my contacting you.

As I said in my last mail that there is a secrete i will like to share with you about my father's inheritances that i would like to tell you.

Before the untimely death of my parent, my father deposited the sum of (7.5 Million British Pounds Sterling in the BARCLAYS BANK LONDON).

There he used my name as the next of kin if any thing happens to him, and i want to let you know that I have proof of the succession of my late father with me here. he used my name as Miss MARIAMA EDWARD, unfortunately now that he is dead and i have lost all members of my family in the war that was fought in my country Ivory Coast.

I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim, as my partner and also invest it as well, My dear all am telling you is reality and i want us to trust each other so that we will overcome any obstacle that might come across us okay.

As I have said, i have all the documents securing the deposited money and i will make the procedure to this issue to be well known to you, if I am given the opportunity to do so, when i arrived in Kotu East refugee camp here Gambia, i sent email and called and inform the bank that my father is dead, they requested for his death certificate to confirm that my father was actually dead, then i presented the death certificate as requested. they also asked me if i have the original copy of the certificate of deposit certificate, which i equally sent to them through their bank Postal Address in London, the information my father used in opening the account with the bank. The bank has confirmed that the two documents are authentic.

The bank said that, because i am in the refugee camp and do not have the other two documents and bank account where they can transfer the money, that i should seek for a reliable foreign partners that i trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf. that is why i contacted you to accept and receive the money for me.

My dear if you agree to represent me to the bank, reply this mail so that I can give you all the contact information of the bank in London and for them to proceed on transferring of the money to your bank account in your country. send me your details for me to inform the bank about you and i promise to give you( %20 percent of the total money) when i get to your country okay.

Your Full Name:
Photos:
Country:
Telephone Number's:
Occupation:

My dear here is the phone number of the Reverend Father Israel Mark who is in-charge of our refugee camp, please when you call tell him you want to speak to Mariam Edward Ivorian nationality in (women hostel block F room 22) also do wait for his directives okay +2207627969, also this is the time (13.00 to 18.00 GMT) when his office is usually opened for us to receive and make calls.

I shall be waiting to hear your voice via phone. I also attached more pictures of mine.

Your lovely,
MARIAMA.


41.223.215.1


QNET-214-1
3G Client Pool
Isatou Secka Jah
QuantumNET House
Kairaba Avenue
Serekunda
Gambia


xxxxxxxxxx


Dearest In Heart xxxxxxx,

Thank you so much, for your kindness and your help to save me out from this my situation, but before i proceed with you and some important issues, i prefer to hear your voice via the phone number i gave to you because this is an issue of money and must be taking so serious.

I promise you that there will be no risk or task in transferring the money to your account, all you have to do now is to contact the bank first and tell them that you are my trustee and representative whom my late fathers money will be transferred to.

I believe in my heart that the bank will respond to you and your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my entire life and with what you have said in your mail to me, i now have the full confidence to go ahead with you.

This is the contact information of the bank were my late father's money was deposited.

BARCLAYS BANK LONDON PLC.
1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.
Email: (barclaysbank_londonplc@london.com)
Account Holder: MR. STEVE EDWARD
Tel Number: +447 7739 9631
Deposited Account Number
(BLB745008901546/QB/91/A/2008)
The name of the Transfer Officer is (Dr. Robert Diamond)

All i want you to do now is to please make sure that you contact the bank either by e-mail address or telephone number above, and tell them that you are contacting them on-behalf of the fund of late (Late Mr. STEVE EDWARD) and you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country.

Please you can send mail now to the bank, so that we will be expecting a reply from them as i have already sent an email now to the bank informing them that you will stand on my behalf to make the transfer pending my arrival to meet with you immediately after the transfer.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank today for them to know our seriousness, whatever they reply, get back to me so that i will be updated on what is happening. attached is my Dad's deposit Cheque Slip and my refugee Identity card

I attached some pics for you.

Thanks and (GOD BLESS).

Yours Lovely,
Miss Mariama.

No comments:

Post a Comment