Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fatim Bouba, fatimboubba@yahoo.com

This Passport was already used in 10 other Scams under 10 different Names




Just now from WD


loveme21
- 23 y/o female (1988 December 01)
- from Abijan, Cote d’Ivoire, Cote d'Ivoire
- English, French,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o



Dearest,
Nice to meet you,I just want to use this chance and ask for a favor and also to let you know that i'm interested to invest my fund in your country so if you wish to help me out then do reply me back for me to give you more info regarding this oppurtunity.
Thanks and Kind Regards Ms Fatim Bouba
Email: fatimboubba@yahoo.com


xxxxxxxxxx


My Dear xxxxx,

I'm glad to commence by thanking you for your consideration to give attention to my proposal, hoping that this will mark the beginning of a long lasting business and family relationship, I truly appreciate your approach in this course and wish to re-affirm my trust and confidence in you.

I am 23 years old girl staying here in my own Country as a refugee and I do not have any money in my position if not the money which my late Father deposited in the security company as family valuables, that is my only hope and this are the reason why I contacted you for your assistance, the real amount which I’m talking about is ($3.5Million Dollars).

I will like you to travel to London and meet the security company's officials face to face and hold meeting regarding this transaction before going to claim the box from their custody then we can lodge the money in the bank for onward transfer to your account. But advise me if you could not be able to go there as the security company has affiliate offices Holland, Belgium and Asian countries which they can move the box through diplomatic service for us to claim.

Please kindly choose from the above countries where you will like to go if you can’t travel to meet them or we can discuss with the security company to deliver the box to you in your country to easy everything for us, please do confirm to me your decision so that I will know the arrangements to make with the security company for claiming of the box.

Advise me if I should contact a Lawyer here who will obtain some document in your favour which will state you as my appointed beneficiary and my foreign guardian/partner to easy the claiming of the consignment with you.

I have decided to give you as my foreign partner 15% of the total fund contained in the box for rendering your assistance to me and then 5% will be set aside for any expenditure that encore along the line of this transaction which makes it 20% in total.

Please reconfirm to me your data information such as:

Full Name:
Address:
Telephone/Fax number:
Occupation:
Age:

To easy the communication with you. Urgently advise me to enable us proceed further in this transaction and for immediate conclusion, regarding your questions i will like to have kids with you but that will be when this consignment is delivered to you then you open it and send me some money from there for my expenses to come to meet you in country.

Thanks looking forward to receive your rapid response.
Best Regards Miss Princess Fatim Bouba

My Information:

Full name: Miss Princess Fatim Bouba
Occupation: Student
Age: 23 Years Old
Phone: +22546755219
Address: 01 Bp 1187 Abidjan 01
Avenue Nogues, rue Les Tessières Immeuble Noguès Rez-de-chuassée Plateau.
Country: Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)


41.206.90.233


AFNET-20070308
Local Registry
AF NET Internet Services
Rue de L'industrie Zone 3
11, BP M6 Abidjan
Abidjan


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Dear xxxxxx,

Thanks for your mail once again, Now as I explained to you before, this box which contained this money was still under the custody of the security company and it has accumulated some demurrages which we have to pay before getting the box out from the security company and that was the reason why I am seeking for your assistance now to help me financially so that the box will be out from the security company and then we move it to bank for onward transfer to your designated account for safe keeping.

Now you have to confirm to me if you can travel to any of their affiliate offices to meet with them facially and arrange with the security company to retrieve the box out so that you will witness everything by yourself, now tell me if you will like to go to their affiliate office in BELGIUM, HOLLAND or DUBAI and claim the box on my behalf with the documents that I will send to you which will state you as the original owner of the box for easy claiming or we can discuss with the security company to deliver the box to your address in your country so that you will claim the box on my behalf with all the documents that I will send to you as the rightful owner of the box, please do confirm to me soonest so that I will know the arrangements to make with the security company.

Now you have to send me all your information, such as your full name; address and phone number: I will forward them to a lawyer who will help us to draft a binding agreement to enable us know the role each party will play in this transaction and also to help us do the change of ownership to your name to enable you become the rightful owner of the box for easy claiming and also to help us obtain all the necessary documents needed for this transaction from the High Court here so that everything will move smoothly, I will go and consult a lawyer today and will let you know the outcome of my discussion with the lawyer on my next mail.

I am assuring you as my foreign partner that I have agreed to offer you a reasonable percentage of the total fund for rendering your assistance to me and also for any expenses you made along the line of this transaction.

Attach is the copy of my Passport as you requested in your previous mail and i will send you the copy of the whole back up documents in my next mail for your own view and for more confidence. Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks and God bless you

Yours sincerely Fatim Bouba

No comments:

Post a Comment