Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cyentia Odily, cyentiaodily@yahoo.com


From yesterday in WD


baby2012
- 24 y/o female (1987 April 10)
- from Akron, Alabama, USA
- English, French,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o


Hello,
how are you over there in your country? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i don`t know who you are, My Name is Miss Cyentia Odily,i am just broswing now and i just saw your profile today it seams like some thing touches me all over my body, i started having some feelings in me which i have never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email address (cyentiaodily@yahoo.com) so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.I believe we can move from here,I am waiting for your mail to my email address (cyentiaodily@yahoo.com) above.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) Miss cyentia



My Dearest In Love,
I am more than happy after seen your reply, How are you over there in your country? I hope fine, i'm very happy to see your lovely mail thanks very much, My name is (Miss Cyentia Odily) I am 23 years old but age is not matters what matters is love and understanding, i am a second year medical student before the incident that lead to my being in this place. I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am not married and don't have children. I am chocolate in complexion and of average heigth, my picture will explain to you better, I am from Liberia in west Afric and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country .my late father Dr Edmond Odily who was one of the most sucessful enterpreneur in my country and my mother was a senior accountant at the Eco Bank Of Liberia, before the tragic war which claim their lifes and now living me as an orphan and i was the only child so i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am seeking asylum now. I haven't finish up my education and i need a man who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently now, i will tell you more about myself in my next mail, here is my picture i hope you like it, please send to me one of your pics so that i can see you and now how you looks like, I wait to hear from you soonest.


41.83.15.192


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxx


Dearest,
Thank you for your response to my mail. I am very happy for your reply.
As i told you earlier I am staying in a refugee camp. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Chris George whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.

The Reverend father's e-mail address is (christgoerge@yahoo.com) This is his telephone No. +221-775-9665-36. You can as well call me reach me through his telephone number, when you call tell him that you want to speak with Suzan Odily he will send for me to come and anwser your call ok,

My late father deposited the sum of US$2.6 Million (Two Million, Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with Royal Bank of Scotland in London in which he used my name Suzan Odily as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies.
Unfortunately now that he is dead and I have to inherit the money having lost all members of my family in the war in my country.

When I arrived Senegal I sent mail to the bank telling them that my father is dead. They demanded for Death Certificate confirming that my father was actually dead. Then I gave them the certificate as demanded. They also asked me if I have the original copy of the Deposit Certificate, I gave them with the account information my father used in opening the account with the bank. The bank confirmed the two documents that they are ok.

The bank now said since I do not have documents and even bank account where they can transfer the money that I should look for a reliable foreign partner who I trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf. Which is why I contacted you to receive the money for me so that from the money you can send me part of the money to get my traveling documents to travel to meet you in your country to continue my education.

Or in the alternative, if you can help me to get the Camp Clearance and Passport to come to join you then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money in to your bank account.

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank and all information for you to contact them directly so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. ( 2). Or to help me come over to your country so that the bank can transfer the money in to your bank account.

I promised to give you 25% of the total sum for your assistance, while you will help me to manage my own share of the money in any good investment in your country because i do not know much about any business.

Honey these are the reason why i contacted you and i know you will help me out of this situation, i love you so much,

Waiting for your positive response.
From Your Lovely Cyentia.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43838&p=239983#p239983

    ReplyDelete