Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Margarita; perry095@gmail.com






















This scam could have been prevented with proper due diligence research.http://russian-detective.com/services/scam_detection.htm






Hi real Man

Age:
29
I am a:
Woman
Location:
Дніпропетровськ, Дніпропетровська область, UA
Birthday:
12.03.1983
Looking for:
Man
Relationship:
Woman
Language:
English




Received: by 10.112.127.103


Subject: Hi HH, it's Margarita from 4ppl
From: =?KOI8-R?B?7cHSx8HSydTBIPLVzdHOw8XXwQ==?= perry095@gmail.com



You're crazy, like me, and I want to continue to talk with you! I am ready
to start learning English for you, give you my skype to come to your house,
tell you about me only one state. I'll try to explain everything to you in
more detail ...
I understand that you are writing a lot of girls, and I was not happy and
flattered. I would be interested in you unless you give me your dakazhesh
real interest to me. To do this, I propose to continue our dialogue on one
site, where do translations of letters. I will be very convenient to
receive letters and translations. I do not want to disassemble your letter,
as I wrote you that I do not understand the English language, even if you
write me in Russian, will be a mess, and it is very difficult. After this
action I am ready to do much for you, to the point to come to you.
But if
you do not want to go with me on the site, I do not see any reason to
continue with further communication. I really appreciate your time, you're
probably doing the same thing.
Waiting for your reply, Margarita.












































No comments:

Post a Comment