Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lewis Kelly, kelly.lewis111@yahoo.com





looking for a man


Age:43

I am a:Man

Location:Menomonie, WI, US

Birthday:01.01.1969

Looking for:Woman

Relationship:Woman

Language:English

About me

i am gentle guy ok

22.03.2012
hello my dear.....i m lewis kelly...i was bred and brought in new york..and i am 69 years old..i came down to africa nigeria to invest on my money..so i invested in nigeria africa oil group in 1990...so i now own my own company..and since then i have been working with this blacks men who have been letting me down..so i join this site to look for my own people from accross the europe who can work for me as my right handfull men....i need just 20 people and i have already gotten 11 people down here ...and u will be recieving a salary worth of 2,800 us dollars every 2 weeks .....and u dont need to be afraid ..when u are here working with us ..we shall give u 100% security garanteed ok..so thats what i am here for..so ps if u are interested kindly..send me a message to read..and i shall tell u on how to gain access here ok....pls be real ok.i am not here for joke .ok.pls..good luck to u all.ok. u can contact me here on my yahoomail...kelly.lewis111@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment