Friday, March 23, 2012

Clement, drbodejohnson@yahoo.co.uk






johnsonbode02

- 36 y/o male

- London, United Kingdom

- English, English, English

- Man Of God

- Have no children


Date of birth 1975 - August - 6

Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)

Ethnicity African

Religion Christian

Marital status Single

Education College student

Income $30,000-$50,000/year

Smoker No

Drinker Often

Details of the person you are looking for

I look for a female

Looking for an age range 18 - 50

Relationship Relationship

Description:

I want to be with the Right ONE. That can always show me LOVE!!

Ideal match description:

Good Woman!!!!!


I am Interested In You,Hello Dear,My name is Clement.I am a caring lovely romantic Man i am average in height and Black in complexion , i read your profile truly is quiet interesting to me then I decide to contact you. I really want to have a good relationship with you . Moreover I love what I see in your profile so you can reach me through my email (drbodejohnson@yaho o.co.uk) so that I will send more of my pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship , what I need is just your love and caring and I will give you my best of love, have a nice day and stay blessed .With Love ,Clement.


BODEBODE CLEMENT

I BELIEVE IN GOD.

Hombre (man)


Otunba Bode

Lives in Lagos, Nigeria

From London, United Kingdom

Born on 6 August

Received: from [196.201.51.18]

Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:18:07 +0000 (GMT)

From: johson drbode drbodejohnson@yahoo.co.uk

Reply-To: johson drbode drbodejohnson@yahoo.co.uk

Originating IP: 196.201.51.18

Originating ISP: Second Assignment For Scancom Ltd (mtn Ns Connecti

City: n/a

Country of Origin: Ghana


Nice to knw u..

No comments:

Post a Comment