Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cynthia Nguene, c.nguene@yahoo.com


Contact me Monday in WD through sending a Kiss and through a note as


nguene
- 21 y/o female (1990 May 20)
- from Yamoussoukro, Cote d’Ivoire, Cote d'Ivoire
- French, English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 26 y/o


Hello, Greeting and am happy to contact you today, I am Cynthia Nguene, i am seeking for a partner from abroad for business relationship, i just gone through your profile here and decided to seek for your partnership in a matter of fund and travelly purpose. I need your help to travel to come to your country, your help to tranfer my funds and get apartment in any city that interested me, to further my life and invest my fund, further with my education from where i stoped. Please if you are able to know more about me contact me here for more details: c.nguene (at) ya hoo com

Thanks.
Yours sincerely.
Cynthia..


xxxxxxxx


Hello Dear xxxxx.

Thanks very much for reading my message and for your kind response to me, dear how are you doing today? hope fine. I am happy to read from you today and thanks for telling me little about your self, pls i am willing to know more about you as you are willing about my letter to you, i will like to know more about you for us to go further in relationship, like your full name, occupaction, real age, marital statues, home/office address, any of your identity photograph so i can know little more about you, if possible i will like you to give me your available mobile number for better communication.

For me this is brief about my self, i am Cynthia Nguene as you already know, 22 year old girl, single, under graduate Art student at University of Cocody, i am easy going girl simple in nature, i am very friendly responsible, royal also have Sense of Humor, people says i am a beautiful girl, i like indoor and out door sport activities, music and dancing, i enjoy going to libery, museum, amusement park, beach for fun, going to mouthing for crows, i can say that i come from wealthy family, my family is a God fearing family, my late father is legal business marchent, who is Chief Mr Toure Philips Nguene, My late mother's name is Mariee Nguene. Dear, this is little about me, i promise to tell you more about me and my life background and my purpose of contacting you with this precious time and hope that God will help us in this relationship as i am looking for nice caring person, who can treat me like her own self, some one with loving heart sincere and understandable, that is willing with a devote heart to know me and for me to know him too for better future. Dear, i will like to stop here, hoping to hear from you for us to move further with better understanding.... Attached is my photo.............

Thanks once more for your willingness and for your wonderful time you made out in writing me, with love and respect...
Yours Sincerely.
Cynthia......................


41.206.90.6


AFNET-20070308
Local Registry
AF NET Internet Services
Rue de L'industrie Zone 3
11, BP M6 Abidjan
Abidjan

No comments:

Post a Comment