Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Saharan A. Glossary, saharanglossary25@yahoo.fr



Received: from [41.208.186.21] senegal

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 13:55:20 +0000 (GMT)

From: Saharan A Glossary <saharanglossary25@yahoo.fr>

Subject: From Ms Saharan.

Hello,Good afternoon to you. Thanks for your reply, I would like to introduce myself to you and I know that this my mail will come to you as a surprise since we are meeting for the first time, My name is Saharan A Glossary 25 years old daughter to the late Mr. Arnold W Glossary, who was politician and a businessman in Republic of Sudan, my family was killed by rebels during the war crisis in my country Sudan.
So after the death of my family and now there is nothing i can do than to run away for my life safety, which I'm now in Dakar Senegal under united nations as a refugee here i don't have any right to anything been money because it is against the law of this country Senegal, because when my late father was alive he deposited $ 5.7 million US dollars in finance and security company which he used my name as the next of kin and the only child, that is the reason why he give me all the information details about that money.
Now I have called the bank and they told me that unless if I have someone who will represent me with all the documents that is requires, before they will released that money for me, meanwhile, I am giving you all this information due to trust i deposed on you and I believe that God will use you to save me in this my condition as a refugee, so please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from the total sum you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country for a better life with my study.
Please I will also like you to call me through this telephone number here ( +221-77-590-4962 ) the telephone belongs to the Reverend, when if you call tell him that you want to speak with me, so that he will send for me to come and answer your call, This is my picture, I have attach it here, please tell me more about your self. As i said i go through your profile, something tells me that, we could help me realise my dream with what is already left behind for me by my late parents.
Thanks!I await your respond,Saharan.

This scam could have been prevented with proper due diligence research.http://russian-detective.com/services/scam_detection.htm

2 comments:

  1. this picture is of a model name's bianca from ATKE see here

    http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=253

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I received same email and I prayed for him to come out of this darkness as he has only one week to live

    ReplyDelete