Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sindy Adisa, adisesindy@yahoo.com


From yesterday in WD


sindy86
- 25 y/o female (1986 August 08)
- from kigali, Rwanda
- English,
- seeking a Man from 23 to 75 y/o


hello
My name is sindy Adisa ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. (adisasindy@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss sindy Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Yours Love
Miss sindy


Dearest One
I have read with keen interest and concentration your romantic worded email where you exhibited your intelectual powers/talent as expected from a well educated man like you.
My names is Sindy Adisa. I presently live at Rue 14 unit 20,Parcelles, Dakar Senegal as a refugee. I am 24 years old . I hail from Tutsi tribe in Republic of Rwandan Central Africa.

I was the only child of late Dr.Adisa Fredrick. . My late father was the managing director of a Gold and Diamond Minning company in Kigali. Unfortunately, he was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea.
I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Rwanda in Kigali before the death of my loved father. When I was about trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian masacre became uncontrolable and my dearest mother was also a victim.
It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever
Miss Sindy


41.208.184.39


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS3
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

No comments:

Post a Comment