Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Vivian Siako, vivian4mysiako@hotmail.com





From in WD....


vivianbaby5000
- 77 y/o female 1934 December 01)
- from Akron, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 71 to 75 y/o


How are you?
I guess you are fine?
My name is Vivian a single girl,,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am,here is my email address ( vivian4mysiako@hotmail.com ) I believe we can know each other from here!waiting for your email,
Miss Vivian.
vivian4mysiako@hotmail.com



Hello Dearest one,
I am more than happy in your response to my mail,How is everything?
Mine is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal.You are admired.
My name is miss Vivian Siako from Liberia in small town called GrandBassa,I am 1,5.3ft tall,fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am 24 years old residing in the Church Orphanage Camp Home here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago,
My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father is a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.. Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took
place.It was only me that is alive,
now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my pictures hope you will love me?I will also like to see more of your pictures.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thanks.
From Vivian.


41.83.25.193


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Dearest in heart xxxxx.
greeting to you my dearest,I am glad to read from you again,Hope you are fine?Mine is
a bit okey here.I thank God for you. May God protect you for me,Happy to meet you.

In this camp we are not allow to go out .Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace with your help i will come out from here soon.
i am single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting E.g, going to beach , cooking , watching tv sports like football etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk.pls i would loved to chat with u but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person i have now is Rev Father Samuel David, who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (St John's Catholic Church).
He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Reverend Father Tel number is (+221-773-149-529) Feel free to call me through his number.when you call tell Rev. that you want to speak with Vivian Siako from liberia he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call ok,please my love try to call me by 14 GMT Senegalese local time that is 2pm Senegal time so that i will hear your voice and you hear mine too.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be
it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country as a refugee.
I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Financial bank, which he used my name Vivian as the next of kin,the amount in question is (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) of $ 4.5 Million Dollars(Four Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account or to receive the money when the bank bring it in your country and from it you send me money to prepare my traveling documents to come and live with you to continue my studies. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrrend because he is like a father to me and he is the only person who is giving me chance to use his computer in his office to send you an email.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposited on you.I like honest,understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a Man of vision,and hardworking Man.meanwhile i will like you to send me your infos. like.

Your Full Names ......
Age .......
Address ......
Telephone ........
Occupations.......
Country........

My favorite language is English but we have our traditional language but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe.
Meanwhile I will like you to call me like i said because i have alot to tell you.
Have a nice day and always think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Thanks and remain blessed Amen,

Yours in love,

Miss Vivian Siako.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Dearest,the reason why i called on you is because i don't know what to do,and however,when my father was alive,he warned me
never to invest here in my country,because my country may not be safe for me because of constant social crises,war and so many other things that can destroy life and properties.

please i prayer to God before chosen you.thus,having written to the bank,they requested that i should present a reliable some one to stand for me due to my refugee status here.So please for security reasons do not disclose this matter to people out there,because hence its money,all eyes will like to be on it.In fact,i will be glad if you can call me with the Rev. telephone number because i will like to hear from you.

I am giving you all this information's. My hope is in you, and you alone when i will i come to you after this transfer. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 15% of the total money helping me. In this regards and l have mapped 5% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.
l will like you to contact the bank and tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.5 million deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

The contact information's of the bank are as follows together with informations about my late father with the bank,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Transfer Manager.Sir Mr. Smith Mills
Tel :...............00447031896804
Fax : .............00447031832694.

E-mail: transferdeptrbks@aim.com

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. Marvin Siako
Nationality:Liberia
Next of kin : Miss Vivian Siako
Amount deposited:( $4.5 m)
Account Number: RBS/745008901546/QB/91/A
IBAN No..................RBOSGB2L
Swift Code...............RBS1064
Deposit Code...............L/00865

And you send your full information for reconfirmation so that i will forward it to bank to make the transfer to your given account in your country.

1.FULL NAME............
2.HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS............
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER ...............................
4.BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ..............................

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it as i will go back to my education.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more in-formation ok,and you can also see my family photo when my late parents are alive.

Thanks.
Yours for ever.
Miss Vivian Siako.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


If you can not trusted me,and i will never trusted you too ok,what do you mean again by proof?what type of proof do you want again from me?i have sent you the last of my photos and my late family photos i have with me here in the camp,since i came here,i dont have or prepared my international passport,and i dont have anyone that is why i need someone to help me with some money to prepare my passport or to help transfer my late father's money from London bank to his account bank and send me some money from it so that i can prepare my international passport to summit it to the walfare office to put visa for me before the clossing date,
I am here waiting to hear from you that you have contacted the bank people with that their contact informations i sent you,
Miss Vivian.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18578&p=224029#p224029

    ReplyDelete