Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Emma Addison, ines_4real@yahoo.com

Profile pic

From WayDate......


emma36
- 23 y/o female (1988 May 12)
- from Eldora, Iowa, USA
- Afrikaans, Arabic
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o
- Children 11
- Ethnicity African American



hello i am miss emma, i saw your profile is too nice to me, it is my pleasure to have you as my friend. please contact me at my id ines_4real@yahoo.com so that i will send you my photo.


привет я скучаю Эмма, я видел ваш профиль слишком добры ко мне, мне очень приятно видеть Вас в качестве моего друга. свяжитесь со мной в моем идентификатор ines_4real@yahoo.com так что я пошлю Вам свою фотографию.



Hello, dear friend,
Thanks for your reply to my message. How are you? I moved after going through your profile. I no longer have to hide from you, and I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation here. Among my hobbies are listening to pleasant music, meet new friends, share your feelings with my loved ones and my interests include reading, cooking, wine, soft drinks, dance and jugging, I do not smoke, but I can not stay with smokers, I do not take alcohol, but I stay where they drink, my dislikes are liars, disappointed disobey, and a hot temper,

my dear I like and I know you can talk me through the help of Rev. Father Karen Johnson, their number is (00221778073700) when you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, and he sent me body talk, so I answer your calls, I hope to talk to you soon, just as I promised to tell about myself in my last e-mail, here are some things about me

I Miss Emma Addison, I am 23 year old girl, I am from Sierra Leone in West Africa, the only daughter of the late Dr. and Mrs. Patric Addison, former Director of blackmail Diamond Ltd in a free city and a former minister of mineral resources. I am compelled to contact you because I get abuse from her stepmother.

She planned to take all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of his beloved father. Meanwhile, I wanted to travel to Europe, but she took my international passport and other valuable documents. Fortunately not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees here in Dakar Senegal Republic. I want to contact you personally to help and encourage investment in his country, but in my state now, please, please, help me fly with me in this country, now it is the reason why I contacted

My late father, of blessed memory deposited the sum of U.S. $ 7,500, 000.00 in the bank, I now argue, however, say about money, because I came here in Dakar, Senegal, I contacted the bank manager to know how he will send some money account of his late father to me, so I can get my own passport and let another refugee camp, my freedom, but the manager told me that my father had given them instructions will be realized in consideration for me when I am through with my education, I go to 30 years

But now, as I explained that I had 23 years of age and under the condition that I face, so he gave me an idea of ​​what I do, I said the only way how banks can help me is if I can assume that the entity which will become my manager to claim the money, man or woman, that is why I am in contact with you, I'd like to help me with it, and after transfer to send some money for me to get my passport and come to your country, we will work things out for the success of the transfer,

How you can help me in investing, and I would like to finish my studies because I was in the second year in college, when the crisis began. It is my intention to recover, with 15% of the total money for your help and the balance shall be my investment capital. That is why I decided to contact you. but if you are male, and I want to marry me, all the money with her, and I'm only going to help the national education, because I know that all revenue from the money when you invest in business, it's still our I mean, if you marry me, but if I get married, it is possible that you are a woman, or if you have a woman, you know that when I came to your country will have its share of the total money, and I I'll take your money and leave you,

Please all communications should be through this e-mail address only for confidential purposes. Once we receive your positive response showing your interest I will give everything into action immediately. and send the contact details of the bank confirms it is in the light of the above, we see an urgent message indicating ability and willingness to deal with this transaction sincerely.

I am living in a hostel for women block 104A. I appreciate if you can help me also make sure my passport, maybe if I was to you in your country, you can transfer funds.

Waiting for your urgent and positive response. so I will give you contacts at the bank, so you can contact them and ask them how they will transfer money to you, please, get it only for your car, please, please do not tell anyone until I came to you as soon as funds were transferred.

Honestly.
Emma


41.208.134.72


SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


hello my dearest
how are you today and how is your health? i hope you are doing well, my dear, i thank you for your reply to my message, i am sorry to trouble you with my problems, i know how you will feel, but please i beg you to help me out from this critical condition that i am living in, please you are the only hope that i have, so as i am writing you now, i am dying, i am very very hungry, i have not eating any thing since 2 days now, and i have nothing to eat, so please i plead on you to have sympathy on me, just help me for food, please no matter the amount that you can be able to send to me, so that i will buy some food and eat, please try and send to me, i am dying, save my life, please if you will like to send some money to me, so that i can buy food and eat, try and let me know when replying this message, so that i will ask the reverend father to help me and give me his information, so that you can send me some money with, because you know that i don't use to go out from the camp, so he is the only one i trust in this camp, so please my dear try and help me, no matter how much it may be, please send it to save my life, i will appreciate it, now come about the fund i am telling you about, here is the only way you will find out the truth about the fund, you have to contact the bank, just write them with their email addresses, as i am sending it to you bellow, please my dear, i have count on you, never you betray me at last, when the fund will be transferred to you, i plead on you by the name of God, here i am sending you the bank contact,

BARCLAY'S LONDON BANK PLC
Emails: barclaysinfo@mynet.com
barclaysbank@mynet.com
barclay-sinfo@livesync.com
The name of the transfer officer is
Mr Eric Morgan
While contacting the Bank tell them that you are contacting on behalf of Miss (Emma Addison) the daughter to Dr Patric Addison who deposited some money in their Bank and that you want to know the possibility of transferring the money in your personal Bank account in your country, remember that you can call the reverend father's mobile number to talk with me, so please if you can call and speak with me, you can call with this number 00221778073700, his name is Reverend Karem Johnson, if you call him, tell him that you want to speak with me, so my dear i really hope to get a good news from you
sincerely Emma


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


hello my dear, i got your message, but i want to let you know that i have no documents, as you know the meaning of some body being in the refugee camp, that is to show that he or she have no identity card or any document to secure his or her self, so please i beg you in the name of God to try and understand my condition here, i will really like you to help me out from here, please try and contact the bank, and ask them what they will want you to do, for them to transfer the fund to you, i will be waiting for your reply soon, Emma


xxxxxxxxxx


... after two Month.......06/12/11 - 04/02/12


Greeting my dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay with my partner for investment projects.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Father PETER and his email address is as follows: ( rev_pul@yahoo.com )

Ask him to send you a certified bank Check of ( $300.000.00 ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in the matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev father PETER and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

You are to contact him with the following information.

1. Your names in full.

2. Your contact address where he will send the bank Check to you.

3. Your Telephone number.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father PETER on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel feel free and get in touch with Rev Father and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Take care and have a nice time
Yours truly
Miss Emma Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment