Friday, December 2, 2011

Donna Embree, embree_donna@yahoo.com



The last Pic we can find here and in some arabian Pages:

http://www.humorsharing.com/soldiers-emotions/2054/


From DMF.....


Donna200
- ID: 198751
- 31 y/o female (1980 - January - 19)
- Illinois, USA
- English,
- self employment
- Have no children


Good day, I'm Donna , I was born 31 years ago, I live alone
work in deaf school, Teaching deaf kids how to write, read and communicate
with hearing and non hearing people. I am single and seeking for a good
responsible and healthful man that will accept me for whom I'm. I can help you
in so many things if you need my help. I live very comfortable alone i have a
car and my home. I have never had sex since I was born.
Please reply me so that I can send you some of my pictures also you sending
yours and we can meet as soon as you want it.EMBREE_DONNA@YAH OO.COM
Regards,
Do nna


Both Pics from her Profile are blocked with Password


I am not looking for one to be not just a husband but also a best friend, since no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth. Remember, A true friend walks in when the whole world walks out. Where your pleasure is, there is your treasure: where your treasure, there your heart; where your heart, there your happiness, my happiness is in my dream and my dream is a happy home to be built me my man and i, where we call paradise. I do know that Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. I am single and i have never married in my life i live here in Illinois since i was born and i have never travel out of here before i live in my own house well i inherited the house from my late parent i lost them about five years again on there way to UK in a motor accident going to the Airport because my mum deal with an insurance company over there before her death so since then i have been living alone in the house an a straight forward lady and i like straight forward person too that i can trust with my life and not a materials things..

We all want happiness, love, marriage, but only few will get these, because only few know and acknowledge that Love is not sweet talks and flowers, but love is forgiving and compromising. I know the danger of people pretending to be something they are not when looking for love, but i also know, that you attract people by the qualities you display. but you keep them by the qualities you possess.
So i am here only for one purpose, cos love is not a destination but a journey for two to walk for life,. so i ask, do you mind to explore this wonderful journey with me? besides i think i may have to remove my face off this market as i feel uncomfortable with it,lol.
YOUR TURN!
Donna.


With her Name she's also in FB


41.155.1.218


STARCOMMS-20081218
Dial pool subnet for Lagos subscribers
Admin IT
Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I guess you should truly know who i am ,I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise woman sees her has probably spent about half of her time in life already, she begins to assess her main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A woman needs to live her life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, she is reduced to nothing if she has no crown to complete her and that is a man to call her own husband and Best friend. A man who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A man whom i can call a partner in crime,lol A man whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND
I am Donna, most friends cal me Don lol. I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an American man from Illinois and a British woman. my father was an international business man and my mother is a bussiness woman too she deal with an insurance company in Uk. i lost both of them few years agon in a motor accident on there way to the Airport to claim my mum insurance company so since then i have been living alone in the house and i love straight forward person that i can share my words with.
MY JOB
I work in a deaf school teaching deaf kids how to cummunicate with peaple teaching them how to write ,read,and cummunicateing with people and i also deal with fabrics material but now i am lokkink for a seriouse relationship that will lead to marriage and i will invest anmy where i am.


MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a man who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love eachother more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL.
I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.
I cant wait to hear back from you. pls write me soon my dear.and here is my picture again.

Your turn!
Donna


93.186.22.243


RIMBLACKBERRY1
Research In Motion UK Limited
IP Admin
295 Phillip St., Waterloo,
ON, CANADA
N2L 3W8


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello Wonder i really appreciate this consistent communication and i will say it is a sign of will, and i tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people,. it is a place called joy and happiness. My Grace, i would also be stupid to hold the man of a woman like you,. Really i just see in your face that i can live with this man, not the handsome part alone, but the depth of your soul.
As i could remember, as a kid i was a very cute one,lol. One whom many bullies would target, but only to realise there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance. i could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would confide in me. To tell you, i am a type that doesn't judge. no matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and i will give your support.
There is no Mrs right until we make her right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love ,lol But sincerely that is the bitter truth. I have come to realise that , let a woman write a better book, let her preach a better sermon, let her sing the best of songs, let her gain wealth beyond dreams, she is reduced to nothing except she has a man to call, my husband, my best friend and co pilot.
My usual saying, and i am known for it, is that,. Life is simple, for those who take it simple,. I don't like to complicate things. There is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from.

Donna


209.159.149.251


Interserver, Inc
OrgId: INTER-83
Address: 110 Meadowlands Pkwy
Address: 1st Floor
City: Secaucus
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07094
Country: US


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my wonderful one. How are you today? Why am i getting addicted to my email? lol. I get a good glow on my face just waking up to read from you. Wonderful. How was your day and night?. I knew something was missing since i have not smiled all morning till now,lol. I was almost late for my chopper in the morning, i woke up late, i think i am becoming restful again, Maybe i could sense something good ahead of us.
What wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? lol. I just need a man to hold me before i am old. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? how much do we need for daily fun. excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time, It can buy piles of books , but cant buy knowledge. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why , i refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my man to have power over my moods,. he can make me smile in all weather.
I am glad that i could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but i dont mind,lol. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.
Donna.


41.155.116.38


STARCOMMS-20081218
Dial pool subnet for Lagos subscribers
Admin IT
Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


How far Omo Naija....? How every how work dey go for your side can you give me your number we fit do business or what do you think about that.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment