Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mariam Al-Khalifa, mariamaalkhalifa@live.com


From 25/11/11 in 24Luv......


mariamalove
- Profile ID: 88132
- 24 y/o female (1987 - February - 2)
- sudan, Sudan
- English,
- Have no children


Hello
how are you?, my nam is mariama, I came across your profile, and i will like to have a good relationship with you, here is my email, ( mariamaalkhalifa@li ve.com ) you can contact me with my email, so tat i will send you my photo ok,
Mariama



Hello my dear,
How are you hope all is fine? Thank you for replying to my mail and I thank God for letting us to come to communicate with each other, although we do know each other well but please i will like to introduce my self to you. Because of my situation and propose, because i know that God will touch your hart for me because I need help, it is true that we have not know each others for the first times, But i know that you will not cheat or hot me.Just as i told you in my first mail, My name is Mariam Al-Khalifa. I am 24 years and the daughter of Mr. Majzoub Al-Khalifa, Origin from Sudan, And my father was killed in a car bomb accident with some of our family members on his way back to our home. due to the war in my country Sudan,

And it was after the death of my father, i came to this country Senegal where I am currently living in a church now so that i can continue my life over here in this country, and please i want you to keep it secret please because i did not even tell people with me over here in the church who i am and about my father too, and i did this for my security reason and for my life, and Please I hope you to keep the secret too please. and i also want you to know that after the death of my father, my father's lawyer call me and give me my father bank documents which is writing on my name as his daughter, and he said that my father deposited the sum of (€ 4,500,000) four million five hundred thousand euros in an escrow account in a bank in London with my name as an only child of my mum, because my mum was the third wive of my dad and i am the only child of my mum, and now I have this deposits documents with me over here, but I have contact my father bank manager in London and told him that, i want him to send me my father money, which he deposit at there bank here to me in this country i am living now, and all the London bank manager told me is that, they can not transfer this money here in this country i am living now because of my status here in this country, because i am still living in the church under the female hostel . And this is why i need your help, please I want you to help me, so as to transfer this money to your account over there in your country, So that you may be able to help me out here, and to come and meet you over there in your country, so as to start a new life with you over there in your country.
So please I want to know more about you,Your full name ................:Your country of residence........... :Your photo and your phone number ........... :

So that i will send it to my father bank manager in London, and tell him that you are my partner, and that i want him to transfer this money over there to you, so that you will help me to come and meet you over there in your country ok, Please with the confidence that I have for you and i know that you will not try to cheat me or try to still out my father money from me, I will be waiting for you to send me all your information, so that, I will send it to the London bank manager, so that he will transfer my father money over there to you, so that you will help me to come and meet you over there and for us to start a new life together over there in your country ok, with all my trust i have on you,
Mariama


41.83.17.9


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


My dear,
how are you i hope all is fine?, My deare, i am very happy to read your mail, but i want you to know that, age is just a number, what matter in life, is love and trust i have on you, and i know that very soon by God grace, we are going to be together over there, Once you send me your full information and i send it to the London bank manager and tell him that your are my partner and that i want him to transfer my father money over there to you ok, So please I want to know more about you,

Your full name ................:

Your country of residence ........... :

Your photo and your phone number ........... :

So that i will send it to my father bank manager in London, and tell him that you are my partner, and that i want him to transfer this money over there to you, so that you will help me to come and meet you over there in your country ok, Please i will be waiting to hear from you, because i am suffering over here and i want to receive my father money, so that i can go out from here ok, I miss you and i will be waiting to hear from you ok,
Mariama

No comments:

Post a Comment