Monday, December 12, 2011

Lizbet Doris Kassala, lizbet123456lizbetdoris@yahoo.com




From WDF....


mislizy
ID: 103629
24 y/o female (1987 - March - 10)
from port suda,
Sudan
student


Hello dear.
I,am impress to contact you as am searching for a friend, my name is miss lizbet i would be very happy to build a good relationship with you,please write me here in my private email Id (lizbet123456lizbet doris@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you more about me and send you my foto for you to know me better and remember that distance, language or age is not the factor but love cares hoping your reply (lizbet123456lizbet doris@yahoo.com)
Yo urs friend
lizbet



My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail,how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job.

My name is Miss Lizbet Doris kassala and i am 24 years,single,i am from Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refugee due to the political civil war in my country.

I am in suffering here in this missionary and i really need help from you by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, and again to help me get my money because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr.David Ellison Kassala was the Chief Executive Officer of (E E C PLC)in Port Sudan in Sudan.During the war,the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary headed by a Reverend Father whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you,your likes and dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently,i like to meet understanding,loyal,sincere,truthful,kindly and friendly and a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and i want send your picture too,i will be hoping to hear from you again.

Yours Lizbet


213.154.92.17


SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1 Medina
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello,

My Dearest

How are you doing today?i am very glad to hear from you once again,as i told you before i am in the UN refugee camp as a result of parental death. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person i have now is Rev. PartricK Otor,who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the female hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for women and the other for men .

This is Reverend's e-mail address(revfrpatrickotor@yahoo.ca))and i also his telephone number (+221-764-930-262)so any time you want to hear my voice you can call him and tell him that you are my friend and you want to speak with me,he will send for me from the Girls apartment to come and answer my call.You Can also call me through my personal phone number (+221-764-930-373),i will be happy to hear your voice today.

Dear,please i want you to know that as a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and i want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year in university.

My dear,i will like you to assist me to claim the money my late Father deposited in a bank because he made this deposit with my name as next of kin when he was alive,the money in question is about ($ 5.3 Million U.S. Dollars).

Dear,i have written to the bank that i want to claim the money so that i will use part of the money to help myself out from this bondage but the bank told me to bring a foreign a partner who will be my faithful trustee to enable them transfer the money.

Please Dear,i will like you to write back to me immediately you receive this letter because i believe our relationship will turn out good.Please,I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father because he is like a father to me.

Meanwhile,i will give you the personal contact address of the bank Manager so that you will contact the bank Manager direct for his direction and guidiance concerning the transfer in my next mail.

Please keep this matter within yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.I like honest,understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.

Thanks
Yours in love
Lizbet


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Dearest

Good morning and how are you doing today,I have read your mail and i am very glad and you are Free to call me on my personal phone number any time of the day.here is my Number again: (00221-764-930-373)

Dear,i prayed to my God to provide an honest man for me and i was inspired to chose you,i want you to know that my God has made us to meet each other for good and i can not tell you lies and i am not joking with my life because my situation here is given me big concern.

Dear,please all i want you to do for me is to assist me to claim my late Father's money deposited with Standard Chartered Bank PLC in London with my name as next of kin and i am the only child of my late parents but resides in UN Refugee camp here in Senegal due the death of my parents.

Dear,i have written to the bank earlier before that i want to claim my late Father's money and use it to start a new life but the bank told me that i do not have the rights to claim the money because i am in the Refugee camp in Senegal and the Law of Senegal does not allow me to claim the money therefore the bank told me to look for a Foreign partner who will be my Trustee to enable them transfer the money into my Partner's bank account in his country of residence and that is why i contacted you to be my partner,

Dearest,so all i want you to do now is to write to the bank manager in London through His email address below and tell the bank manager that you are my partner and you want to know the possibility of helping me to transfer my late Father's money into your bank account in your country and so that he will direct you on how to transfer my money into your bank account in your country.i hope you understood my mail now.below is the bank manager's contact address and the account informations:

The name of the Bank Manager is Mr Peter Sands.
Telephone Number:(+447502355618)
Email address ( petersandsscb@london.com )

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:Dr. David Ellison Kassala
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Doris Lizbet Kassala
Amount deposited: ($5.3 Million US Dollars)
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

Please i want you to tell me when you write to bank manager today but please if you have any doubt in helping me in this transfer,please do not bother to communicated with me again because i only need a trusthworthy person.i have attached my late Father's death certificate and the Deposit Certificate .i do not have any id or international passport.

I am waiting to hear from you
Thanks
Yours Lizbet

No comments:

Post a Comment