Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tatyana, Tanechkashine35@rambler.ru



Attack from the Underground in my DMF/24Luv/FID-Account......don't know her since she's not from this Pages.....otherwise she should know my Name....


Hi it Tatyana I hope you remember me, I am sorry that so long forced you to
look forward to hearing,
but I hope that you do not hold on me any insult because I have been strongly occupied
by my work.
To me very pleasantly that despite the big distance between our countries we could find time to pay each other attention and dialogue.
It is a little about itself: as I already spoke my name is Tatyana.,
I from city Zelenodolsk, Russia. To me of 35 years I live now with the parents,
I was married, but two years ago I got divorced from the husband,
at us with it it has not turned out to construct a happy family.
Now I one and my heart am free.
Earlier I not to trust acquaintances on the Internet,
but my girlfriend to advise me it and now we with you to have this dialogue,
and I hope that we will be better to learn each other by means of our dialogue.
I work as the bookkeeper in small firm which is engaged in building.
I not to have children.
My work does not allow me of a free time considerable quantity but when
I have leisure hours I I like to visit fitness club, or simply to play basketball or volleyball.
As I like to visit cinemas and simply to walk along the street (If good weather:))
I will wait for your letter on mine email Tanechkashine35@rambler.ru .
I hope you forgive me this my short letter, I look forward to hearing from you and
I will be glad to answer your questions as I very much would like to learn more
you and your interests in a life.
Your new friend Tatyana!


Received: from E38C13D0755C49D (unknown [72.181.191.181])
From: Tatyana <Tanechkashine35@rambler.ru>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.29) Professional


Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgId: RRSW
Address: 13820 Sunrise Valley Drive
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171
Country: US

No comments:

Post a Comment