Friday, December 16, 2011

Ana Giberson, gibersonana@yahoo.com

<<<< Pic give us a Hint to Dating.lt; Giel from Melbourne/Aus.; 31 years.



Contact me 12/12/11 in DMF through sending a Kiss as


Anasexy
- ID: 201642
- 26 y/o female (1985 - November - 2)
- california, USA
- English,
- Nouse
- Have no children


I just sent you an email on my Yahoo


Ana from datemefree i wanna know if you got the email correct.get back to me as soon as you get this ok


41.138.171.183

VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN3
Visafone Communications Limited,
12, Ologun Agbaje Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos
NG


xxxxxxxxxxxxx
:roll: :disagree:

It's good reading back from you once more...So for a start of us getting to know each other.I am Ana Giberson and 25 years of age ,beautiful black hair,black eyes.. also I am single with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself..and come to talk of my about my background, I quite have a diverse background, My dad is from Madrid in Spain and My mom is from Mel,OZ i grew up mainly in Madrid and had all my school days there and even my primary school days ..Had to move down to NJ with my aunt after i lost my parents in an auto crash some years back and moved down here 3 years ago... and I like having fun and i enjoy going to beach to watch the ,going to the beach for a long walk,swimming,cooking,hanging out with loved ones,watching movies, dancing mostly salsa, playing video games,swimming,hanging out with loved ones,playing basketball, reading magazine and novel....I don't know what you still wanna know, but I'd be glad if you ask.. Talk to you soon..and i would love to know about you as well..so tell me about you as well...TTYS


Ana......)


41.155.16.130


STARCOMMS-20081218
Dial pool subnet for Lagos subscribers
Admin IT
Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu

No comments:

Post a Comment