Friday, December 9, 2011

Adila Isaac Kipkalya, adilais85@yahoo.com



She contact me yesterday in WD as


adila123
- 24 y/o female (1987 February 20)
- from Bay City, Michigan, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o



(adilais85@yahoo.com)
How are you and your health hope all is well,I saw your profile when i was seeking for honest partner then I decide to drop a word for you,I really want to have a good relationship with you,if you wouldn't mind you can reach me through my email (adilais85@yahoo.com) I will be very glad toread your mail, please do honor my invitation enable me introduce my self to you. I wait patiently toread from you soon, have a nice time. From Miss Adila



Hello Dearest

How are you today, Please accept my sincere apologises if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics, I really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also tender a joint investment business proposal for your considerations and acceptance. I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any business negotiations before now, I am also aware of the fact that there is a lot of fraudulent business proposals circulating around the world, which makes it imperative for one to be extremely careful before accepting and venturing any business proposal from unfamiliar person like me.

I however, pray your respected self not to allow the above unnatural abnormalities to influence your decision to accept my genuine proposal and intentions which undoubtedly would be of immense mutual benefits to both of us. I pledge to you for urgent and dedicated attention which this issue deserves.

I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me, I am Miss. Adila Isaac Kipkalya 27years old girl from Kenya, the only daughter of Late Senator Isaac Kipkalya, who died due to complications arising from a hydrocele operation in the early hours of Wednesday, November 12, 2008 in Western Kenya

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father secretly deposited some fund in a bank in custody of my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will also help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in the school, before the death of my father in Kenya.

It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it a third party till I come over, once the fund has been transferred into your account. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.I have attached my picture in this mail.

Thanks as I hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Sincerely
Miss. Adila Isaac Kipkalya!



41.82.149.130


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello Dearest ,

In the beginning, i actually was having fears of betrayal and how to get you convinced to believe me when the bank advised me to look for a foreign partner since i am a refugee at the moment and the law of the country does not permit me to part-take in any international transaction until i secure all the necessary papers. I was also warned to be careful with the kind of person i connect through Internet because most of the people are fake and can destroy my future if i don't pray for God to guide me to select real person but surprisingly your mail response came up and you sound as if you were reading my mind at the moment,

I really don't know how we can convince each other so that trust can be built between us, i am willing to be loyal to you because it takes one time to know someone. i discovered that you Worth knowing more, i was really touched by your mail and i am assuring you that you will never regret of meeting me. I shall remain loyal to you and allow you direct me on what to do with this fund when i come over to you because of your experience and broad knowledge while i continue my education over there first.

I also spoke with the rev pastor today again about you and he encouraged me to make sure that i give you details of the holding bank and about my late father's deposit since my father used my name as his next of kin, i have also informed the bank that you will contact them on my behalf so they accepted and said until they hear from you.

Therefore use this information which I felt you might need to contact them either by phone or e-mail to find out their procedures you shall met to enable you receive this fund officially and legally into your country without problems, the name of the holding bank, their contacts and my late father's deposit information are stated bellow: Please try to contact them with the e-mail address .

The Bank Africa, Registered in Senegal No. 90312. Registered Office:36 St
Medina,Dakar EH22YB.
EMAIL: infogbafrica@mail2world.com
EMAIL: bank-of-africa@imail.com
Director Foreign Operations
Dr Mendas

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Late Mr. Kipkalya Isaac
Nationality:.......... Western Kenya
Exco A/c No......... 36069801
Next of kin : MISS .Adila Kipkalya Isaac
Amount deposited:$5.823Million us dollar.
Purpose of Deposit: Safe keeping

Please make sure you did not miss any of this information so that they will not stand on the ground to deny your access to the deposit, please hurry up, I am eager to join you, am sick and tired of poor condition of living over here. I'm not permitted to move freely over here because i have not gotten their residence permit.

I am trusting you based on your genuine promise that you won't betray. Please do not involve a third person into this matter for now until we secure the money because of my father's name that rings like a bell in the ears of people since after his tragic fall, it is not everybody that likes my family name therefore our issue must be kept secret and shouldn't be known by anyone again apart from you.

Please keep this very transaction secret for now, i am sure that you are working alone with me because God is with us.Keep me informed as you contact the bank on my behalf and please do not argue or stretch matters with them to avoid raising an eyes brown on my family name by any of the jealous staff or government authority please everything calm and cool as you proceed, don't allow anything that can create awareness that I'm still alive to anyone because i am hidding my identity over here except very few trusted ones that knows.

Please call me through the pastor office telephone number as follow (00 221 762974442) for oral discussions as soon as you got my email, then pastor will send for me at the female hostel,

Love & care from
Yours Adila Iseac


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nice Trick.......


Hello my dearest xxxxx
How are you doing today together with your job and family hope all is well with you?
Is a great pleasure and gratitude receiving your mail this moment is quite understood, Dear I Adila will not and never tell lies, like i told you before right inside my bag i have with me here the last Personal will and the death certificate of my late father i also have refugee ID card. What i don't have is only my international passport which i told you earlier that my step mother seazed it when she find out that i want to run away, luckly for me she did not see where i hide the last Personal will and the death certificate of my late father

Dear honestly i don't have any money to scan my refuge ID card,
I think you don't believe me? Please can you come over here for us to see each other face to face so that i will go to your country with you,

If you can send me money i will go out and scan my refuge ID card and send to you.Try understand my condition here
I have nothing with me
Hope to hear from you soonest
yours Adila Iseac


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Dear xxxxxx
what is all this?? Do you think am telling you lie or what? Listing my dear i don't need your money but i want you to help me out of my present condition so i don't understand what you mean, if there is any scanner here why should i tell you there is no one?? while i need your help, is because am the one that contact you in the first place that is why you don't believe me right??, I wish my parents where to be alive i will not no some one like you on earth not more of discussing about my life with you.
Now i suggest if you really want to help me out come over here and see me face to face when i go to your country and live with you them we plan on how the money will be transfer in your account, I think this is the only solution for us to trust each other. Although i was made to understand that there are some people using the tragic of others to comet evil things which i have told you that i Adila belong in a responsible Muslim family which i will not and never tell lies, Why do you make me to remember my late parents? why ?

I will stop here if you really want to help me come over here for me to see you face to face
Hope to hear from you soonest
From Adila Iseac

No comments:

Post a Comment