Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Marry, williams.marry36@yahoo.com



By the Pic we fall over Model Jacqueline from FocusHawaii


She contact me today in WD as

marry4lov
- 30 y/o female (1981 December 01)
- from Manhattan, New York, USA
- English, .
- seeking a Man from 30 to 75 y/o



How you doing today? My name is marry I am from USA. I like your profile and I will like to know more about you . I am single and looking for a life time lover, Friend and companion. Someone who is far far older than I am. Right now am in a mess and lonely and I will be very glad if you can make me happy. If you are interested about me, please do email me back yahoo id williams.marry36@yahoo.com
I'm also Online right now on Yahoo messenger and my yahoo id is williams.marry36


Best regard,
marry4lov


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello baby,
I am deeply pleased by the email you sent to me, I have been hurt so many times and i don't wanna get hurt anymore cos i fear men's nowadays tell me what will you really like to know about me and i will answer you . Well, i think we have things in common together in hopes of finding a love interest because I miss the sensual side of life and I miss being in love and being loved. My dating life has been so sad and close to nothing over the past years..so you see why i don't wanna get into any relationship just like that..I am so hurt in the past and i wanna take time to find the real person to be with me so that we can build a family together . I am also devoted in my job...I pray that you become the only man that will be true to me and honest . I am beginning to get interested in you as i type this to you. if this is really love, i am sure that distance wouldn't stop it from manifesting. I prefer a red wine over the white lol

about myself, am form usa but work in switzreland in a construction company :mrgreen: :mrgreen: , am 35 yr old, but my work dont give me time, Well am single never married and i dont have any kids am just waiting to met the right man that can handle me with care and take good care of me..someone that will love me for who i am and be there for me..and i will also do the same in Return.

hope to hear 4m u soon
thanks

add me let chart ok
williamsmarry36


41.205.173.149


NAVNEET SINGH
Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close
off Saka Tinubu
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria


1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5427

    ReplyDelete