Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tatjana; lebedeva.tatj@yandex.ru




I am a:Woman

Location:Steinsel, Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LU

Birthday:10.05.1981

Looking for:Man

Relationship:Woman, Man

Language:English


14.04.2012

Good evening! How your mood?!I think that good for new acquaintance!My name Tatjana. My purpose to find here my unique man. I search serious relations which will lead to marriage.If you are interested, write the e-mail address.Or write on my e-mail address lebedeva.tatj@yandex.ruIn the answer I can send the pictures and tell to myself.Tatjana
****************


Received: from dynamicip-176-215-67-203.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru (dynamicip-176-215-67-203.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru [176.215.67.203])
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:48:54 +0400
From: Tatjana
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)


176.215.67.203

Cjsc Er-telecom Holding Yoshkar-ola Branch

Russian Federation


Hello,I am so glad to receive the letter from you, I can not transfer to you all my emotions!I did not think, that I will receive your letter. Because I think, that theperson leaves the message and he does not know, other person will read its message or not.Therefore it always remains a riddle when the person will receive the letter or not.But we shall reject sad ideas, you have answered me and this main thing!!!I shall send necessarily to you a photo with this letter.I want to tell to you a history as I has sent you the message,I think that it will be interesting to you.In the Internet of cafe to me have given a choice of 3 electronic addresses.And one of them has appeared yours!!!It as a prize in a lottery!!! I did not think that you will answer me. I never used e-mail earlierI never used the Internet and have asked help.To me have helped with creation of mine e-mail and after it I have successfully written to you.To me have offered one more service,Me have told that I can find the friend on correspondence or more. It became interesting to me,And I have decided to send the message to you,I once again want to thank you that you have written to me.I hope, that you will not hold a harm on me if I have made any mistakes.I tell about myself more detail.My name is Tatjana. I am 31 years, height is 172 centimetres and my weight is 58 kgI am single. I have no brothers and sisters. I have not children. I nonsmoker and drink sociality.Hair - are painted are red. Eyes - grey. but it only "characteristics", (smile).I live in Russia. The city in which I live, is called Cheboksary. It to be approximately 800 kilometres from Moscow.I think that for you it will be more interesting to find out my outlooks on life and that I want from life.I the open person and I like when people with which I communicate are open also.I don't like lie even if it from good promptings.I want to construct relations. I want to have the friend or even to have love and family.If me will ask, that I search in relations, I shall answer:My deep wish is to find my Loving man and to build a family together,to enjoy everyday life together, to share all pain and all happiness,to have broad shoulders next to me, to feel secure with this man.I can give my love, trust and care. I can be best friend.I am quite strong to support in difficult situations. I justwant to be happy like everybody, to love life and to live for love.Write to me your ideas about it, ok?I hope that for you will be interesting to read my letter and it will not tire you.I ask that you tell to me about yourselves, it will be very interesting to find out you better.You can ask me, I shall try to answer it.I hope that you the responsible person and will not leave my letter without the answer.It is necessary for me to know your name. How you name your friends? And also I want to know your phone number.Because I want to hear you and to name by name! In the following letter I will inform the phone number, and we can speak with each other!!!





This scam could have been prevented with proper due diligence research.http://russian-detective.com/services/scam_detection.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment