Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Morine Yak/Fatou Koudou, morine_yak11@yahoo.com

This pic in the ID we know from the pic below which she have send me Wednesday 11/04/12.....only copied and paste





From tonight in WD......


morinekoudou
- 23 y/o female (1988 October 29)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o


hello my dear,
How are you? hope fine and in best of health. My name is Miss morine, i will like you to reply me for i have an important thing to discus with you. As soon as i hear from you, i will send you my picture and also let you know more about me. I look forward to hear from you soon.so contact me with this email,
( morine_yak11@yahoo.com )
Care of Miss morine.


xxxxxxxxxxx


Good day my dear,
I want to thank you for your reply to my mail although we have not known each other before, i am very happy seeing your reply, how are you doing today, hope your doing good. I am alright only that life has not been easy for me, more over my name is Miss Morine Fatou Koudou, i am from Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa by Nationality, My father Dr.Michel Koudou was one of the high officers in the leadership of president Laurent Gbagbo government who are killing many innocent souls. My father was unlucky to be among those that were killed by the rebel of this president. i lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in life.
After the burial of my late parents life becomes so difficult for me as the only child to my parents, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, left nothing for me to survive with, explaining to me that as tradition demand, as a female issue i don't have any right to my father's properties, i tried to fight for my right which he treating to kill me, that is the reason i find my way and run away from my country, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, although life is not easy here.I am sorry to boarder you with my problems, i know that were ever my parents are at this moment they will not be happy on what i am passing through in life, i want you to accept my company because talking with you will makes me forget the past and carry on with my life, i want to know more of you, i am always serious with my studies, i like cooking which is a function of a woman, i sent you my picture and i hope you will love it. I thank you and only God will bless you, please my dear i am expecting to hear from you soon.
Yours
Morine


41.82.97.183


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxx


.... already her answer


Good day my Dear,

I am excited to hear from you soon and you sound friendly. I always dream to meet someone like you and as for this reason i will not hide anything from you. Sorry,i forgot to tell you my age in my last mail, i am just 23 years whom used to celebrate my birthday with my friends in school every year, but now you could imagine me in a refugee camp. On my last birthday my heart was full of pains and sorrow when i remembered all i used to do during my birthday,.How my parents used to buy me a special gifts, but that day i could not find none of them behind me. My dear,here in the refugee camp,we have the general over seer in the camp, he takes care of our welfare in the camp here, he is the Reverend of (Christ the King) here in this camp, his name is rev.George it was through his help that i could be able to contact you with his computer, he has a computer in his office that was were i used to send you mails. In case you want to call me so that you can hear from me, you can call me through his phone number, tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me at the Hostel to come and answer your call, he is such a nice man, always good to people, this is his phone number (+221-770-307-221) It pleases me due to the fact that you have console my heart, i can't hide anything from you.

There is some thing i want us to talk about, i know that is very difficult to get some one that is honest and sincere, but for the fact that you have made me forget my past and makes me happy in life again, this issue i am telling you is some thing i will not like you to review to any body, no body knows my were about, i am telling you this due to the trust i have seen in you, i feel your honest and understanding person, when my parents were alive they never hide anything from me as the only child, after the death of my parent i was able to get my late father's Statement of Account were he Deposited his money, my uncle later got to know about it, that was his reason he was threatening me so that he could be able to claim the money. It contains 3.8 million British pounds and as the only child i am the next of kin, i am giving you all this information due to the trust I have deposed on you. When escaping out of my country i also took along with me my late father's Death Certificate My dear, at this moment i want to come out of this camp to live my normal life as a woman, i want you to help so that i could be able to get this money, i have already contacted the bank and i found out and i was also informed by the bank that my father have an agreement with the bank that the money should be release to me when i get married or as the case may be with an appointed trustee who could stand on my behalf to help me get the money. I have kept this as a secret, even rev.George does not know about it, but i will tell him as soon i get some one that could be able to help me out and i also want you to keep it to your self too for i am afraid of loosing my Please, i want to go back to the hostel in few minutes from now we are going to have our manual labor, i will give you the information's of the bank in my next mail, Please i will like to have your full contact information, NAME AND ADDRESS AND YOUR PHONE NO AND YOUR FAX. Again, thanks and God bless you for your willingness to assist me.
Morine


xxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest,

Thanks very much for your response to assist me though i understand you are finding it hard to believe me which i am not surprised of.Please i do not have passport as i lost my passport when i came here newly but i have my Id card and if that is okay by you,do let me know and i will send you a copy of it. Please my dear,let it not be a surprise to you that you don't know who send email to you asking for help,but i must tell you is not easy for me and i have decided to talk to you and know you can help me since as i refugee,i cannot handle this myself now. What i told you is true and i want you to help me and God almighty will bless you.
I want you to help me transfer this money and also help me relocate to your country and invest the money in any business you know that would be profitable to both of us. I will give you every information of the account if you accept to assist me on this. Presently i live in a missionary hostel in Red Cross Relief Camp here in Senegal. Things are very difficult for me that i have sold everything i came here with just to eat. I have no option than to be here which is a little safe than my country. I have not completed my high school,but I have the ambition of completing it under your care and becoming a graduate in future. I want you to help me to come over there to meet with you as soon as the transfer is done and you will also help me to get a good school where i will further my education.Personally,i would have loved to come over first before the transfer but i do not have any money at hand to process my traveling papers now. My plan is that as soon as the transfer is done,i will tell you how much you will send to me so i can be able to come over there to meet with you. Please if you wish to assist me, do send to me your full contact details:

Your names:...................
Full contact address:..................
Phone and fax:................

This is to enable me send a letter to where the money is deposited and introduce you to them before you could contact them for the release of the fund to your account in your country or any where you want the money to be transfer to. And also do tell me more about yourself,what you do as a living,where and how the money will be invested. please i will be happy if you will send me your picture to see what you look like, please let it be confidential for my security here in the camp .Have a nice day.
Yours,
Miss Morine


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello dear,

Forwarded below is my id card and the reason i lost my id card is because i used to carry it wherever i am going when i came here newly. Anyway,i guess you do not believe me but i still want to make it very clear to you that is not by force you assist me. If you feel you do not believe or you cannot handle this,just let me know. That i contacted you does not mean i will force you to assist me.It is your personal decisions to know if you are willing to assist me or not.
Have a nice day
Morine

No comments:

Post a Comment