Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Getty, gettylove87@yahoo.com


From Saturday in 4ppl


http://www.4ppl.com/gettylove87

gettylove87

looking for my desired man


Age:
25

I am a:
Woman

Location:
Accra, Accra Metropolis, Greater Accra, GH

Birthday:
10.06.1986

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English


13.04.2012
hi !
i just want to tell you that you are my idol.i think that many of your fans just like you cause you're famous,but i think that i should like you as you really are.whit that i mean that i should like you as the person you really are,not the actor/singer emily (it's hard to me to explain cause i'm from ghana in affrica,my mom told me that lots of people don't know that ghana is a country so i tell you this cause i don't know if you know that).anyway i really like your profile i got motivated by it and your look.i hope that you can add me on msn.my msn address is:gettylove87@yahoo.com

looking forward to hear from youi soonest

getty


hi !
i just want to tell you that you are my idol.i think that many of your fans just like you cause you're famous,but i think that i should like you as you really are.whit that i mean that i should like you as the person you really are,not the actor/singer emily (it's hard to me to explain cause i'm from ghana in affrica,my mom told me that lots of people don't know that ghana is a country so i tell you this cause i don't know if you know that).anyway i really like your profile i got motivated by it and your look.my dearest , i do like to know you mopre , i promicse you will always be happy as soon as you and i start chatting onlinei hope that you can add me on msn.my msn address is:gettylove87@yahoo.com

looking forward to hear from youi soonest

getty


41.218.239.101


ghanatel
Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House,
PMB 221
Accra North


Bild

xxxxxxxxxxx


This Mugu is of a Ukraine Vladtrip......Translation Agencyscam..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Hello my dear,!

As always I was happy to receive a letter from you! When we
just started our correspondence I didn't know for sure if
you are the right person for me, I just followed my heart.
Now I see that there can be no doubts that you are my man. I
feel that we match each other well.

I'd love to meet you and to spend some days together for the
beginning. Dear , you are so far and yet so close. You are
many miles and so many moons away. I get lonely just
thinking of the distance that separates us from each other.
But in my heart you are just a beat away and even a thought
of you brings me closer to you. I dream of the good times to
come when I will be embraced by your love. I will be patient
because I know good things come to those who wait. Until
then I will be thinking about us. I have something serious
to tell you. I'm always frank with you and now I won't break
it. I hope with all my heart that you'll support me and
write me again. I hope you remember that in one of my first
letters I told you that I don't know English. That was the
reason for me to turn to the translation service.
Please,
understand that indeed I don't have another way out. This
service is not free and I paid for our correspondence during
all this time. I did it because I'm very much interested in
you and don't want to loose the connection with you anyway.
I would gladly continue paying for our communication as I
think that my happiness is worth it. But now I have
difficult financial situation and can't afford paying for
the translation service any longer.
I know that it's my
problem but I'm thinking about us at first. This situation
makes me feel awful as finally I've found the right person
for my life. Another problem is that I don't have computer
at home as I didn't have a necessity in it till I met you.
That's why I decided to turn to the professionals for help.
They perfectly fulfil their duties. It's first time for me
to turn for something to the man I didn't meet in real life
but now I really need your help. I'm afraid even of a
thought that I can loose you. I need you in my life! I would
never disturb you with such a request but now I really need
your support with the payment for the translation service. I
hope you won't leave me in this trouble. Don't let me
disappear from your life. Please, don't think that I ask for
my own needs. I'm thinking of us and believe in our great
future together. I'll be waiting for your soonest reply and
hope that you'll help us to stay together.

Well, my dear, I will sign off here as I still have to go..
I really hope that you will have a great day.. And you know
what? I miss you very much and I really want to be with you!
Hope you will not leave or ignore me....

Your getty


41.218.228.238


ghanatel
Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House,
PMB 221
Accra North

No comments:

Post a Comment