Friday, April 13, 2012

Bianca Morvand Donald, biancamor@ymail.com


From yesterday in FOD

ellyvan
- 27 y/o female (1985 March 10)
- from Juno, Alaska, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 21 to 31 y/o


Hello Dear!

how are you doing hope ur fine? i saw your profile today and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am Bianca by name,No kid and never married.I will like to hear from you as possible, you can contact me via email (biancamor@ymail.com) so that i can send
you my pictures and more introduction about myself.
Your new friend
Bianca.
biancamor@ymail.com


Hello My Dearest One,

I am very pleased to read your mail today and how is your day? I hope all is fine with you? Well as for me there is nothing to write home about because of the situation of things over here with me, hope you are fine over there? I am really happy you replied to my mail, it gives me more joy because I do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down, share our loneliness and thoughts, before I proceed further let me introduce myself fully to you.

My name is Miss. Bianca Morvand Donarld, 23yrs, 5.6ft tall, never married before. I am a Liberian by origin but at the moment I am living in the refugee camp, Dakar Senegal due to a civil war which was fought in my country that resulted to the death of my parents. I am the daughter of Late Dr. Morvand Donarld the former Permenant Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. My father died on 16th February 2003, in Robert sport, Grand Cape Mount County. I am a girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like, most of my hobbies are, reading novels, jogging, listening to music, cooking, listen to music, TV and movies. I like honest, real, sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest, cheaters, and irresponsible peoples.

please tell me more about your self your likes and dislikes,family,country, etc. I believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else. I promise to give you happiness all the day I will be your friend, finally I wish to let you know that sincerely is the best way in life, though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter, what really matters in life is love not distance or color.

Dear I will tell you more about me in my next mail, attached below is my picture for you to know who I am, I will like you to take me as I am and tell me more about you in your next mail, have a nice day and waiting to hear from you soonest.

yours forever in heart,
Bianca.


41.82.74.39


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

No comments:

Post a Comment