Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Claudia Abdul, abdbra01@voila.fr


From today in 24Luv

surebb
- Profile ID: 89568
- 22 y/o female (1989 - May - 15)
- alabama, USA
- English,
- Have 4 children
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Religion Taoism
- Marital status Married


Hello my dear

Can we become friends?

I am Miss claudia Abdul, i’m interested in your profile,please reply me here(abdbra01@voila .fr) for a confidential discussions may be like

that we can become best friends in future,sorry for my pictures and other details about me, i will enclose it in my next mail when i hear

from you okay.Kisses and warmest regards,
Miss claudia Abdul,



My Dear xxxxxx

How is your day?.

I hope all is well, the country is a little bit hit over here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. My name is Ms Claudia Abdul,23 year old, presently, i am residing in the refugees camp here in Ouagadougou, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father! Dr,Ryan David Abdul, was the managing director of ABDUL and Associates (Ltd), and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state, before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning they killed my mother,together with my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now,

But I managed to make my way to a near by country Burkina Faso, where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer which i use to email you is belonging to our revrend pastor that has the church here in the camp.I would like to know more about you.

I will tell you more about myself, in my next mail. Attached file is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,

Miss Claudia


212.52.159.73


BF-ONATEL-980427
LS ONATEL
Emmanuel GUIGMA
ONATEL, 01 P.O. BOX 10 000
Ouagadougou 01
Burkina Faso
OUAGADOUGOU


xxxxxxxxxxxx


My Dear xxxxxx,

Thanks for your respond to my cry, Once again, as i told you that i am living in the Refugee Camp here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In this camp we are not allowed to go out easily, unless when occasion demands, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God Grace i will come out here soon.
i don't have any relatives whom i can go to all my relatives has ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.John Emmanuel, who is the pastor of the (Christ The King of All Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am Staying in the Females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for Female.

The Pastors Tel number is ( 00226 78146208 ) Please when you call tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my Education because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's Death certificate and the Certificate of Deposit, with me which i will send to you later, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading "SECURITY COMPANY" here in Burkina Faso, My father used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.7M(Four Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).So i will like you to stand as my Trustee transfer this money to your Country, and i will be giving every information until you receive this money and from the total money you will send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over and meet you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Pastor because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it secret and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about It. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a person of vision, and hard working, My favourite language is English i speak very Fluently.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

Have a nice day, Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Miss,Claudia xxxxxxxx.


xxxxxxxxxxx


My dear, i am happy when i recieved your mail, i will tell you the truth nothng but the truth, i have some documents here with me, i will expalin more about me, as i told you that my late father Dr Ryan Abdul, was alive he deposited this $4.7m dollars, in Societe General Bank Of Burkina Faso(SGBB) and i have the Deposit certificate of the money together with Death Certificate of my late father.

for your information i had already went to the bank to claim this money which the bank director told me that i have to come with somebody who will stand on my behalf or as a trustee to enable them process the transfer,.

My dear this is the main reason why i need your help to stand as my trsutee in this transfer. as i told you the two documents is here with me, but before i can be able to send it to you i will like you to call me on phone because i have something to tell you.

i really need your help please i want to get out from this prison called Refugee Camp, please i am waiting to hear from you so that i will send the documents to you.

all i tell you is the truth, if it can be possible for you i would like you to visit this country Burkina faso so that you will understand everything about me.

i will tell the truth, as a refugee, i don't have passport or id card, but i have refugees card which was giving us by the United Nation, please call me with this number+22678146208, so that i will explain more.

thanks

God bless you

yours
Claudia abdul


xxxxxxxxxx


My dear, how are you today? hope all is well, i understood all you said, but the problem i have now is this, how can i explain to you so that you will understand me, i told you that i don't have International passport, but i have United Nation Id card for the refugees

that is all i can tell you.

waiting to hear from you

yours
Claudia.

No comments:

Post a Comment