Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Janna; devakraca@yahoo.com








Pic give a Hit in FB for a Model from LA/USA (Jennifer Viele)


By the Pic we fall over Janny Kanellis; University of Illinois Dance Member and little Sister Of WWE Diva Maria Kanellis


Pic give a Hit in BeMyBuddy for Lara (30) from Den Haag/NL

and in FB for Camilla Bono



From yesterday in DMF


zhaba
- ID: 211763
- 26 y/o female (1985 - October - 15)
- Brooklyn, USA
- English, Russian,
- The nurse
- Have no children


Hello, my name Janna.
I liked your structure, and would be remarkable to learn about each other?
To me not for a long time have helped to adjust email the address, and I want that you have written to me.
This name: devakraca@yahoo.com
That I I search from a life:
I answer, I want the quiet and constantly arranged life with the person loving me more.
I hope that you write to me because I shall be glad to send you the photos.
In hope.
Janna.



Hello, dear friend xxxxxx !
It was so nice to open my mail box and to see a message from you, from the
ther corner of the world! I am not very good at computer, and I am surprised to
understand that now I have an opportunity to communicate with a person who
lives so far from me. The distanse becomes less great, when people know each other
better. And I am sure that very soon we will know each other very well!
Because as for me I am a kind and open-minded girl with a good sense of humor. And
what about you? How can you describe your character?
Well, now it is high time to tell you about me. My name is Janna, but my
friends call me Jannochka. As we are friends already you can callme just Janna,
I like it more. I am 27. I live in the most beautiful city in the world. My
native city is very dear to my heart, I was born here. is situated not far
from the capital of Russia. It is not as big as Moscou of course but Kazan with
its beautiful lakes and rivers, green gardens even in the centre of the city
is much more beautiful. friend, and what can you tell me about your city? Were you
born there or you moved? Is it big or not and where it is situated?
And now look at the photo and say how do you find me? Frankly speaking, I
tried to send you my best photoes to make impression on you... Did I manage to do
it?
So, look and tell me. But on the photo you cant see my growth and weight.
I am 168 cm tall, and my weight is 56 kg. I wish to ask, that you
have not written to me if you want only my naked photos.
I shall never send you it!!!
I search for serious attitudes with the person and if you want the same
That I shall be glad to continue our acquaintance!!
I speak you it because I do not want to Tell lie to you!
I very fair girl! I never speak lie to people. For me honesty - very much
Important!
But I hope, that for you it not a problem and we shall continue ours Acquaintance.
I have a cat, by name of Brave. I love it it often purrs.
I sometimes recolour the hair on a head. I have photos where I light,
and there are photos where I dark. At present my hair of light colour.
When I look at the map of the world it seems to me so big!!! I find your
country and understand that thousands and thousands kilometres separate us. But it
doesnt frighten me! On the contrary, it is very exiting to communicate with
somebody with whom you have never even talked! In the process of
communication we will understand our characters, the differences between us. But I am sure
we will have many common things. The first one - we are active people, which
dont stay at one place! We try to change our lifes, I like this position. Every
person must be a master of his life. Our world is so big, there are more
than 6 mlrd of people in it and we are so different!!!
I would like to tell you that I have no computer at home, and I write to you
from the Internet club.
So, you understand that I dont have opportunity to
write to very often, but if I am interested in a person, I will do all my best to
communicate with him...
xxxxx i know English rather well, I write letters myself
and speak fluent English. I graduated the Pedagogical and Medical University. But anyway it
is a foreign language for me, may be sometimes I have mistakes. So, ask me if
you dont understand something. And very soon I will be sure to improve my
English with you!
Well, it is all for this time. Please try to answer all my questions and of
course tell more about you.
Your new friend Janna.


Mail is stolen from:

Letter(s) from Elena Kiseleva to Michael (UK)(Letter 1)
http://www.stop-scammers.com/letter.asp?id=3832

Ekaterina Romanenko (Tver, Russia) from 12/07/06
http://www.womenrussia.com/blackpage492.htm


Received: from microsof-43770a (devakraca@46.73.24.18 with plain)
From: devakraca@yahoo.com


TI-BB
customers broadband aggregation
NetByNet holding
Moscow, Russia, 117105
Varshavskoe highway, 9 bld. 1B


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear xxxxx !
Many thanks for writing me back and to divide more than your world with me. I so am excited in studying new things about you, you, apparently, to me very interesting person and if it was possible, what I would like to lead hours and the hours speaking with you certainly it would be better actually, but not only through e - mails?? I hope, that our remarkable communications will conduct us to good friendship or is possible even to true and real, sincerely speaking the second variant which I love more!:))! I understand, that it is impossible to fall in love with the person knowing very few it. Thus I wish to divide more from me with you for you that the nobility me better and to show you, that I am really correct for you:))
So as you know, that I - the simple Russian girl looking it love, abroad cause here unfortunately in its own country, it has not received chance to find its beloved. Possibly you will a thought , that I - to spoil that and I want someone extraordinary. But I shall try to show you, that it does not resemble it. You know xxxxx , I so am tired were damaged, was Deceived and showing, that I am not anything in this world, that I have started to think, that I shall never find my happiness here in Russia. The majority of the Russian men not family - focused, not serious in attitudes, they wish to play only games, to have sex for some times and then only to leave with the statement of anything. But I do not want it, well, in general, I have no anything against sex, I think, what is very important in attitudes but when it is incorporated with love, with true feelings, with real tenderness and passions, you agree with me??? Dear, I wish to be with the person who will estimate and will love both my appearance and my internal beauty, my offer and heart of love, my sense of humour and my optimism. If I shall find the person for the one to whom I shall be In a condition to give my life then, I think, that I can be named really happy person. And it is interesting, what happiness mean for you????? You know and in my way fortunately which I am ready to leave my country, to move abroad only, to be with the person whom it will be valid to love me. I do not care its age, its appearance, its preference in books, films, music or food. It is not important for me, the most important for me - its private world, its personal qualities, whether to be ready it with me and to love me for the one who I. It - still greater secret for me if there is such person for me and if I shall ever meet it, but I hope, what you will help me here, please, tell to me more yours to show me, what you are only that for me?:))? So, I shall possibly finish my letter now, I wish you success and all best, I hope, that you will not keep me waiting too long for your reason of the letter, which I have much to divide with you, kisses, yours Janna.


Received: from microsof-43770a (devakraca@95.26.250.20 with plain)
From: devakraca@yahoo.com


BEELINE-BROADBAND
Dynamic IP Pool for broadband customers
CORBINA TELECOM Network Operations
CORBINA TELECOM/Internet Network Operations
Kozhevnicheskij proezd, 1
Moscow, Russia
115114


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my fine xxxxx !
How - you there in yours far ground?? How - weather there, how - your mood?? I hope, what you have the big mood as I have now, and you are ready to continue our communications??!:))! I hope, that All of you still are interested in me, and you are ready to study new even more excited things about me.
Yes I heard about the American football, and saw it on the TV. It is very severe game and very rigid.
You know today, going to the Internet-cafe which I have understood, how much I love my life, how much happy I should be able to go down from these quiet streets, inhale this new morning air, listen to singing birds, feel warm beams of the sun on my body. And I have imagined me somewhere at the coast putting on fire of coast, navigation, meal of mine fave chocolate ice-cream and drink of water with an ice. But you see, having such dreams, I feel a few emptiness in my intimate reason, I understand, that I have no anybody to divide this remarkable time with, I have no to sit with me on coast and to see, that waves break coast, Throw small stones in water and do wishes. I have no anybody to go under the moon with and to kiss supervision of the stars, falling the sky. I have no anybody to heat up me and to give me a coat when it coldly outside, and to wash off my tears when it is very sad for me. Dear xxxxxx, interestingly, you wish to be it for me??? You wish to lead days and nights with me?? To wake me early in the morning, giving me a morning kiss and doing me hot coffee with milk?? You wish to make a hot bath before I fall asleep, to make me massage and to have really passionate nights of love with me??? Whether it is valid you are ready to receive all my love and passion??? Whether it is valid you are ready to accept me as your best friend, a caring housewife and to offer the fan?? About, my god, I have asked you many searches I even, does not know, whether you in a condition will answer all of them:)), but I wish to open you one small secret, the best for me should hear yours "Yes" on all of them:) so to you to solve what to answer. You know, dear,xxxxx, I think, that you are interested to study more about my family. So, I live with my mother and my senior sister. My father has left our family when to me there were only 5 years. And since them we lived in three. My mother works as the doctor above hospital, she is an oculist. My sister, is the teacher of English language at local school, and I think, that now you can assume, why my English language - to be close to fine:)) to My sister of 30 years, both it is borrowed, and all we wait for remarkable wedding with the moon of honey somewhere in Paris or in Venice. By the way, you ever thought where to have the moon of honey??? My love, I really regret, but it is time for meto go for work. If you are interested next time when I can tell to you more about my researches and my hobbies, the best regards, one thousand warm kisses, yours Janna.


Received: from microsof-43770a (devakraca@46.138.214.249 with plain)
From: devakraca@yahoo.com


MGTS-PPPOE
Moscow Local Telephone Network (OAO MGTS)
Moscow Local Telephone Network NOC
USPD MGTS
Moscow, Russia
Khachaturyana 5


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear xxxxx !
How - you there, my fine??? I so am happy be able to to receive news from you again. You will probably think, what it yet time to tell such things, but I really grieve without you, your words and dream, how much big it would be for us not only, to meet in letters but also and actually, to study each eye of others, being able to concern each other, kiss gently and violently, you want this my fine?? I do not know that happens with me, but I never am was the first to tell about my feelings. You know, that is very frequent my mother speaks me such words that is not good when the girl speaks the person about its feelings the first, it should wait, while it will not tell it. But I think, what it is not correct, what for to hide your feelings if you have them in your heart and a shower, you should divide them with your beloved, you agree?? What for, to wait and spend all for nothing time when you can lead together in validity,but not in ideas and dreams. I do not know, whether I am wrong or is correct, but it - what I think?????!!!!!! So, my dear I wish to tell to you, that already now you borrow all my ideas and dreams. You are already in my heart, and I love it so. I like to wake up with ideas on you, I like to look at the sun and to imagine us together going in park and possessing remarkable weather outside; I like to look at a stream of decrease in a rain downwards a window and to imagine us together sitting about a fireplace, drinking red wine, embrace, kissess and presence of really passionate nights of love....., and you dream which of what similar?????? About, dear xxxxx, I have almost forgotten, that I promised you to speak you about my researches and a hobby. So, I studied at medical university, I wish to follow my mother and to be the doctor. But now I work the doctor and I have a lot of free time. I really enjoy my reason of researches from earlier childhood, I wished to be
The doctor, I remember, when I was small girl which, washing grandmother was very sick. As soon as it felt really badly, and we have named the doctor to arrive for us. It was time when I have understood, that I want, and I shall be the doctor. It always was my dream to force other people to feel better, to help them when they require my help. When I was a little, I believed, that I have sufficient force to help everyone, but now I see, that it not so.., but still now I never refuse, if someone asks me the help, and I still want all people, which surround me to feel in the safe with me and the nobility, that I am always ready to help, even if it means to not have or make something for me directly. So that was the one who I, hope, what you love me and wish to be with me????!!!
Again, I have almost forgotten to speak you about my hobbies. So, my biggest hobby dances, especially Latin American, and to do, you like to dance?? You make want, that I learned you it to dance and only with your body but also and with your soul. By the way, it is very difficult to make your dance of soul. But I see, that you have really a more potential, a unique thing which is necessary that.......... Should meet:)) so, favourite, it was really good speaking with you again, but time flies, and I should go, with all mine warms and sweet kisses, Janna.


Received: from microsof-43770a (devakraca@37.110.12.66 with plain)
From: devakraca@yahoo.com


NCN-BBCUST
NCNET Broadband customers
NCNET NCC Operations
National Cable Networks
Nagatinskaya str., 1, bldn. 26
117105 Moscow,
Russia


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello my sweet dear xxxxxx !
How - you there?? How - your mood today??? I - the remarkable reason which we are together again. I grieved without you very much, and waited with greater impatience time, when I come to the Internet-cafe to read through your sweet lines. And now I sit here in the seventh heavens because of happiness and I enjoy our communications!! My dear, for what plans you have today??? What are you going to do in the evening???? AS TO me today my sister and I we are going to make a family dinner, we have decided to make impression upon our mother. You know, that I adore to prepare, I think, that it - after my mother. It always loved cookery, almost every evening we had something special for a dinner. And since the childhood I liked to observe its cookery and creation of its tasty masterpieces:)). Unfortunately now my mother is very borrowed on work, and it has hardly any time for cookeries. And my sister and I, we have solved, that it is our time now to make upon mother impression. You know, everyone speaks that, that I prepare "Borsh", national Russian and Ukrainian very good dish, I know, that it does not hesitate of me to tell it things, but it is the truth!!:))! So you wish to try mine "Borsh" and to make sure, what it - is valid so????? By the way, you ever tried any of the Russian dishes????? Except for Borsh I like to prepare for other Ukrainian dishes, type "Vareniks" and "Golubtci". You wish to try them also????
I would like to hear your voice... I have an office number, but it works only in a zone of Russia. To a smog to call you I can call you on Monday evening if to you it is convenient?
Approximately in 19 00 and 21 00 on Moscow time. Well? You will be precisely ready to speak with me? Then write the code of the country, a code of a city and a full phone number without an error??
Really tomorrow all Russia has a holiday of easter. It is a holiday to
celebrate it in a family circle or with friends. Really easter rabbit
brings eggs and to Russian children too:) it is really a pity, that we
is far, because it would be very pleasant for me to celebrate this
holiday with you. Nevertheless I congratulate you on a holiday of easter!
My fine xxxxxx , also does you like to prepare, what is your dishes of a crown??? You will prepare for them for me?? Favourite xxxxxx , how much I want, that we prepared together, have prepared really remarkable and romantic dinner, with fires of a candle and red wine, you want it???? You ever dreamed which of what similar?? I think, that today I shall prepare fave a chicken of a dish of mine fave mothers with vegetables and mashed potatoes with mushrooms. And for Deserts I shall bake it fave seed boxes with a fuse of an apple which we name " whim ". Yes, they - really very tasty and eaten, which you only cannot stop to take more increasing:)) About, my dear, I really very much regret, but it - already time for me to go home and to start to do tasty masterpieces, it is a pity, that we not together!! With all my love and heat, the sweet kisses Janna.



Received: from microsof-43770a (devakraca@2.92.229.160 with plain)
From: devakraca@yahoo.com


BEELINE-BROADBAND
Dynamic IP Pool for broadband customers
CORBINA TELECOM Network Operations
CORBINA TELECOM/Internet Network Operations
Kozhevnicheskij proezd, 1
Moscow, Russia
115114


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello my fine xxxxx !
How - you there my love??? Have you without a message gone you.
AS TO mine I could not wait to arrive and see your remarkable letter.
My dear xxxxx, you make remember last time when I have told to you, that we had a family dinner. And you know the right when all my family gathered, I have decided to tell it about you!!
And they were so are happy to hear, that I have already found the person of my dreams. They have told to me, that they never saw me the happy same, that I - as we have begun our correspondence. But at the same time, when has noticed, how much I grieve without you and how much the distance between us disturbs me. And you know, that my mother has asked me why we do not plan our meeting. Why two persons who really wish to be together still stay separately for that they wait???
And it is valid that we wait?? I wish to meet you very much. I wish to see you actually, to see your happy smile, I hope, what it will be happy when you see me? :))? I wish to study your sincere eyes, to feel your heat and your sweet kisses. My love, I waited and dreamed during this moment for such on time, and I hope, what my dreams will be carried out soon, what you think?????
My fine also what concerning you, you have told about me and about us to your family and friends???!!
Favourite, I look forward to hearing from you, with all my love heat,
Kisses
Janna.


Received: from microsof-43770a (devakraca@91.77.138.253 with plain)
From: devakraca@yahoo.com


MTU-PPPOE
Comstar-Direct CJSC
OJSC MTS / former CJSC Comstar-Direct
Mamonovskij pereulok d.5
P.O. BOX 38 123001
Moscow,
Russia


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear xxxxxx !
You know, I at all do not wish to think, as well as of what, I shall write.
It as if in a dream.
I am completely given the sensations and slow movement of own fingers on the keyboard. They will write everything, that I feel, and that I wish to transfer you. So I am interesting … simply I print that occurs ….
In a breast such fluffy feeling, because, that somewhere beside, or far is the native person. Sometimes I even almost physically feel your presence.
Today I went on an apartment and for some reason it seemed to me, that I shall come, and there you …. This idea became such pleasant, that I at all did not begin to dissuade myself, and on the contrary, began to represent, that I would make, it appear you actually at me …
… I have recollected your smile and at me in a breast have intercepted breath and there was a sensation of inexpressible happiness, it completely fills me …
I would throw the arms round to your a neck from a threshold xxxxx, you would embrace me strong and gently as soon as you one are able, and would kiss so quiveringly as soon as it can be.
… Even for an instant I cannot present, that I shall begin to do, if I shall lose you.
You for me are more, than all my life. Sometimes to me to become terribly,
Because up to a meeting with you I did not think, that the person can SO TO FEEL!
Excuse me my good, but I had no opportunity to write to you earlier because I had a lot of work. Today I was on duty day, we frequently so work. The matter is that acts a lot of sick and all of them need care. Besides now many heavy patients, they demand special attention because at any moment can feel poorly. And so, after daily watch I come home very much tired and simply I fall from legs of that I want to sleep. I hope, you will understand me and will not take offence. Do not think that I have overlooked about you. I always think of you and I keep your image in the heart.
I regret, but I cannot call to you because I have no such opportunity.
It is very expensive to have the international connection in our city. For me
It is much easier to address to you by e-mail. I hope we
We can learn each other better by e-mailing.
So fine feeling grows in me, that sometimes it ceases to seem a reality.
And, nevertheless, the reality is severe to us. The truth that the human world is rough and ruthless to tenderness, it cannot admit existence fine without its contrast and then I appear as if in a sticky dense fog from which at times to not get out …
But you, you are so magnanimous and self-denying, that, not deliberating, give me the boundless heat and breadth of soul, such about which shoot a film and write books, give me tenderness which people store and preserve from another's. You open to me eyes that I could not see and notice earlier in any way in spite of the fact that it was a beside. I am grateful to you for it.
And let by parting I shall feel the strongest pain and disappointment, for me it is not so important in fact at me there is you. I hope, you too will accept all tenderness which I can give you, everything, without the rest …
Your lady
Janna.


Received: from microsof-43770a (devakraca@95.28.253.58 with plain)
From: devakraca@yahoo.com


BEELINE-BROADBAND
Dynamic IP Pool for broadband customers
CORBINA TELECOM Network Operations
CORBINA TELECOM/Internet Network Operations
Kozhevnicheskij proezd, 1
Moscow, Russia
115114


xxxxxxxx


 Hello xxxx , my the best, the most good, the most favourite xxxxx , the most native it Janna.
I have received your letter.
I receive from you such letters full of heat and kindness that I wish to write to you not worse. Know, that me all overflows from love to you. If earlier I wrote to you about the feelings it was only from that I wished to understand the feelings and ideas a little. I needed time what to learn you more and to look as you to me will concern. I like your attitude to me. Addressing in service of acquaintances, I trusted a little, that that can that to turn out. That I to find such person who will like me and in what I did not trust absolutely, so it that I in general can to grow fond of whom that. But the miracle has come to pass, the Lord has sent me you. xxxxxx you unique who could kindle a fire of love in my heart. This hot, storming flame which burns me from legs up to a head and gets into all my particles of a body. I did not feel heat of man's hands two years and I am simple all in impatience, to feel your strong, man's hands. I simply already want you as the man. Forgive to me my female feelings, but it is valid so.
I conceal from each your letter and it is the truth! I me already was not present the words, one emotions after I see your again come letter. Every night I fall asleep with ideas on you. To me it is removed fine dreams in which we we walk at night, on coast of the river, holding each other for hands and speaking each other tender words. I with impatience shall wait for this moment when it will occur . I likely soon to go mad of such dreams. I now think, That after all that time, that we with you wrote each other I could understand that you that person with which I can live the life further
Here such to me occurs.
Write, I love you.
Yours Janna.


Received: from microsof-43770a (devakraca@109.197.198.45 with plain)
From: devakraca@yahoo.com


TELECOMRUNET
JSC Telecom.ru
Eugene Sevastyanov
Ulyanovsk
Radischeva 140/2


No comments:

Post a Comment