Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mimi Toure, mimi_toure01@live.fr







From today in FOD


mimi4love
- 20 y/o female (1992 January 01)
- from Denver, Colorado, USA
- French, English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 25 y/o


Chosen Partner,

I know you must be highly surprise to receive this proposal from complete stranger you have never met before and also I know it will not be easy trusting one another this time around because of what is going on in the world today but I hope for the will of God to take place. I need you as my appointed partners for investment to enable me relocate in your area for living and investment. I will also continue my education to actualise my dreams.

God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret this, note that this is legitimate business because the money in question belongs to my late father and I am the next of kin.

I want to invest in good investment in your country which you know better, I have never done business or investment before and want you to be my sponsor, partner and fund manager once being transferred. I will give you more information.

Can we discuss on it and I need your private/direct mobile or phone line for us to discuss in details. Any other things to know feel free to ask me direct on my private box:

mimi_toure01@live.fr

I expect your mail.

Regards

Mimi Toure

mimi_toure01@live.fr



Dearest One,

Thank you for your prompt responds and my heartily greetings to you this day, I am glad for your interest in helping me with the money transfer and investments and to further my education in your country, please promise me that you will never betray me when my inheritance money is transferred to your.

Dearest, I wish to inform you that I am a first year Medical student of Custody University of Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire before my father died which made it impossible for me to continue my educational carrier here. I lost my mother when I was very young, My father didn't remarry again because he loved my mother so much, so I became his only child and he took me so special and did everything for my sake and also deposited the money in the bank for my sake and for my future. Now I would want to meet with the bank here to request for the transfer to your account as soon as possible. I want you to know that I want to leave here within the shortest possible time because I have been humiliated, harassed, and frustrated by my immediate uncles in their efforts to take over all my late father's wealth, according to African tradition, whereby if a man dies without a son, all his properties will be shared among his brothers, which is (my uncles) This is why my father deposited the money in a fixed/suspense account for further transfer to overseas bank account.

Dearest, my continuous stay here is not in my best interest as my life is not guaranteed here due to the injustice and threat from my family relations and also due to the current political crisis and killing of innocent people by the rebels in the northern part of the country. The money in question is in my name as next of kin but a mandate was placed on the account by the depositor which is my father. He mandated the bank to transfer the money to his foreign business partner's account which shall be provided by me, being the next of kin to the deposited money, This is why I require a good overseas bank account where the money will be transferred to enable me leave here as soon as possible.

Dearest partner, since my father died, I have been on the run to avoid being kill by the people that killed my father as my father seriously warned me that I should avoid his business friends and his brothers and sisters on the event of his death because they are the people behind his untimely death. Right now as I am writing to you I am in church premises here in my city for a hide out and nobody knows about it except as I am telling you now and I want you to keep it confidential for my security reasons, I must be very careful and precautions.

Please we have to proceed immediately so, send me a scanned copy of your photograph or identity document to enable me open discussions with the bank in regards to the transfer. I want you to understand the need for urgency in this matter; I also want you to provide me with the following information:

1. Your Full Name:

2 Address and Nationality..

3. Your Age:

4. Your occupation

5. Your phone

This is for easy communication between us, Above all, I want you to give me an assurance to assist me in every aspect to get this fund transfer to your position within few days so that I will come and stay with you and continue my educational carrier while you will invest the money till such a time that I will be matured enough to face the business that you are going to negotiate for me. Please get back to me with your information as soon as possible.And in your next mail please send me a photo of you so that i can see you.

Best wishes with Love,

Yours sincerely,

Mimi Toure


41.207.211.162


AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast


xxxxxxxxx


Dear xxxxxx,

Am so happy when I received your mail once again. So how are you doing and your family? Hope everything is alright with you I presumed. Just want to tell you that it has being terrible for me over here since I lost my parents. Life has being so unfair to me because the people that killed my father all because of this money, they are still after my life. Even my maternal home where I was staying with my uncle he also tried to kill me because of the money that is why I ran out of my maternal home to be hiding in a local hotel in fear of everybody. Please am telling you all this because, before the death of my late father. I was with him at the hospital and he told me that he has all this money and because of this money his close relatives and friends collaborate and poisoned him and since am the only daughter he is giving me all the documents and the Bank contact where the money is being deposited. And that I should be very careful with people especially my relatives, that I should look for a trusted foreign partner that will help me in transferring the money to his/her Account so that I can continue my educations while you look for a good investment to invest the money with. And that is why I contacted you for help and God with his infinite mercies gave me you.My Dear xxxxxx,i am sending you the documents my late father used in depositing the money as proof and this is what you will send to the Bank aswell when contacting them.I have made the introduction of you to the Bank Director but i want you to Contact the Bank as soon as you read this mail ok.Dearest xxxxxx i want you to trsut me on this as i have entrusted my Late father's money into your hand that you will not betray me when the money gets into your account.

This is Bicici Bank contact information:

Banque Internationale pour le Commerce et l'Industrie de Côte d'Ivoire (BICICI)
Mr Jean Fichaux François
General Managing Director
Avenue Franchet d'Esperey
01 BP 1298, Abidjan 01
Côte d'Ivoire
Tel.: (+225) 08 87 34 51
Tel.: (+225) 45 49 60 38
INT. FAX :0862350673
Email: bicici_web@live.com
www.bicici.zzl.org

Dear xxxxxx,all you have to do now is to get in contact with the Bank immediately so that the Bank director and you will discuss on how the money will be transferred to your Account. And their is no need to worry about anything just trust me as i have trusted you. That you will not betray me when the money get into your Account. And as soon as you contacted the Bank let me know of your discussion with the Bank Director. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest .Once again Please can you send a picture of you so that i can see you and to know who am dealing with.
Thanks and God bless you till we meet face to face in your Country.

Yours sincerely,

Mimi Toure


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello Dear xxxxxx,

How are you doing? Fine i hope so.This is a copy of my passport you requested.I will be waiting to hear from you that you have contacted the Bank because as i told you i have already made the introduction of you to the Bank Director.God Bless you ok.

Thanks for you assistance once more.
Mimi Toure

No comments:

Post a Comment