Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kseniya, ksyunashka@gmail.com







By the first two Pics we fall over Model Melissa Riso from ModelMayhem; Mayhem #507695; 25 years old from Los Angeles, California, US



 From Monday in m4d


Name: Oksana
Username: Ksyusha
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Slov`yans`k, Ukraine


Oksana, 2012-04-23 01:12:36: I hope you enjoy your day! I am open-minded and nice person. I am looking for serious realtions and hope that our further communication will help in it. would be nice to chat in more private! i will wait for your email address as i am not often on the site. Ksusha




Good time of the day for you!!!
this is me Kseniya from Ukraine! Thanks a lot
for giving me your direct email address!
I want to get to know you better!I am very active
lady i like dancing, cooking, and listening to
good music, sports mostly swimming and cycling.
I will be waiting for your mail and photos with
the great desire!Will be happy to tell you more
about me, so please feel free to
ask me questions.
kisses Kseniya


No IP traceable

No comments:

Post a Comment