Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Miran Muna, miran.muna4u@yahoo.com



From yesterday in WD


miran4u
- 25 y/o female (1987 March 10)
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o


Hello

It is my wishes to contact you after reading across your profile, My name is Miss miran muna, I saw your profile today on (datingcity.tk) and was moved and become interested in you, I will like you to send me an email to my address so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am and i will tell you more about me.
Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life
You can write me with my email address
(miran.muna4u@yahoo.com)
Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours miran



My Dear,
I am more than happy to hear from you today.
How are you ?.
I believe you are doing well.
Mine is cool over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miran Muna 24 years old girl from Ivory Coast in west Africa and presently i am residing as a refugee here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war in my country.
My late father Dr Jonathan Muna was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father including my younger brother and two sisters.

It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where the united nations have refugee camp in west Africa. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you do for living.

As for me, my hobbies are reading of magazines, watching of television, cooking and going to beach with friends.
I will like you to tell me more more about yourself in your next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you very soon.

Miss Miran


41.82.195.137


Portail-captif-IPP-8th_pool
SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Dear

How was your day?.
I believe it was wonderful.
But it would have been better with me on your side. My dear thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today.I was first year student in the university studding law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found
myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Mondays
and friday of the week as given by the united nations camp rules and regulation here in Senegal.

I thank God for the pastor of Power of God church located in the camp where i send and receive your emails and his name is Pastor David Ugambo and he just like a father to me as i came close to him during one of his visitation to the clinc when i was sick. You can call me today by 3pm GMT time in his office with this number +221-774-74-44-11. so that i can talk with you, when you call please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he can send for me from the females hostel to talk with you.

My dear i will like you to help me come over to meet with you in your country for a better life as my health is going down daily here due to the poor conduction of the camp where i am living. My dear please there one other thing i will like you to do for me as i need some body who will assist me due to my refugee status here in Senegal.

Before the death of my father, he deposited a sum of 4.7 million dollars in a leading bank in UK which my name appears as the next of kin.
Already i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the claim due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee i don't have a direct claim over the money but can only have it through an appointed representative.

i am happy to see your reply and read from you, but what you will understand is that you need a young lady that will take good care of you because age do not matter in this case and love can make things walk perfect in our life and i thank God for your hearth and i pray to God to bless you more and more in whatever you do for a living.

Please my dear i will like you to help me in claiming this money so that i can come over to meet with you for a better life. My dear i will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so that i can give you the full contact of the bank in UK for you to contact them for verification and confirmation.

I will however i appreciated if you can call me with this telephone number 00221-774-74-44-11 in the church office located in the refugee camp so that i can tell you more about what i am going through. When you call, please tell Rev David Ugambo that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you.

God bless you as you help me out from here,
Your love,
Miran


xxxxxxxxxx

My Dear,

How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well. Sorry for my late reply the reverend office was closed for some days as you know that i use his office computer to send and receive your mail.
As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents ( may their gentle souls rest in peace )

My dear i promised to send you a copy of my indentity for you to proof as you said but first i will like you to contact the bank and know from them the possibility of transfering the money into your account. I do not lost my personal ID as you said but please try and contact the bank first because already i have sent a letter of notification to the bank telling them that i have gotten a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, so feel free to contact the bank first ok.

Yes you can call me today by 3pm my time at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number 00221-774-74-44-11.

I really want to hear your sweet voice. Thank God for the life of Rev Raphael Edward the pastor of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you.

He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees. When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.
Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

Royal Bank Of Scotland plc
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS SIR TOM MCKILLOP.
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +447024094957 or +447023017329
FAX NUMBER +44-70-288-4174

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this emails address

( royalbanktransferunit@yahoo.co.uk ) or ( rbstransferdepartmentunit@london.com )

Attention Sir Tom Mckillop the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 4.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin after which you call me on phone today so that i will hear your voice.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS DR. JONATHAN MUNA
AMOUNT 4.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS MIRAN MUNA
ACCOUNT NUMBER (BLB745008901546/QB/91/B.)
FUND REF NO: ( WTG584W9557F )
SWIFT CODE: ( RB4294S )
TYPE OF ACCOUNT : ESCROW ACCOUNT
PURPOSE OF DEPOSIT: SAFE KEEPING
COUNTRY OF DEPOSIT: SCOTLAND

God bless you as you do this today.
Your love,
Miran.


xxxxxxx


Hello dear,

You are much right in asking for a proof and i like you for that, honestly i do have but don't have any money with me to scan it, please try and understand my condition that to even eat in this camp is by grace of God, how i wish you are here to see my condition by your self.

Please i will like you to contact the bank because i knew very well that you will have more proof from the bank, the bank knows everything about the money and i knew that the bank is in a better position to tell you more about the money and the transfer.

I am honestly for real and i really need your help in this transfer, please try and understand my condition, i am living in agony here, there is no good medication neither things to take care of myself as a woman, please try and hear my cry and help me out for i really hope and depend only on you.

I will be very happy to hear from you that you have contacted the bank for the transfer and my God will bless you for that. please my dear i will like you to call me with the reverend fathers phone number if possible, here is his number 00221774744411.

If you call just tell him that you want to talk with me and he will send for me from the women hostel of the camp to come and answer your call, i will be waiting for your call and mail, please do not forget to send an email to the bank with the bank contact i gave you in my previous mail.

Miran.


xxxxxxxxxxx


 Hello dear,

Good morning and how are you today? with all hope that you are doing great over in your country. I have been able to scan my ID which you demanded for and attached here is a copy of my ID. Am very sorry for the delay.

Miran.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I would like to inform you that this person is using another e-mail address and name as well.
    She is going by the name "Victoria Muna" and using the same story. She found me on the website www.azncommunity.net and sends e-mails in french and english. The e-mail address is "victoria_muna@yahoo.com"

    And the e-mail I recieved is :(with 3 photos attached)
    Mon cher,
    Je suis plus qu'heureux de vous entendre aujourd'hui.
    Comment êtes-vous?.
    Je crois que vous faites bien.
    Le mien est fraîche au-dessus ici à Dakar au Sénégal.

    Mon nom est Mlle Victoria Muna, fille 24 ans de Côte-d'Ivoire en Afrique de l'Ouest et actuellement je suis résidant comme réfugié ici au Sénégal à la suite de la guerre civiledans mon pays à Dakar.
    Mon défunt père le Dr Jonathan Muna était le conseiller personnel de l'ancien chef d'Etatavant que les rebelles ont attaqué notre maison un matin très tôt tuer ma mère et mon père, y compris mon jeune frère et deux sœurs.

    Il n'y a que moi qui est vivant aujourd'hui et j'ai réussi à faire mon chemin à proximité d'un pays au Sénégal, où les Nations Unies ont camp de réfugiés en Afrique de l'Ouest. Je voudrais en savoir plus sur vous. Vos goûts et dégoûts, vos passe-temps et ce que vous faites pour vivre.

    Quant à moi, mes hobbies sont la lecture de magazines, regarder la télévision, la cuisine et aller à la plage avec des amis.
    Je voudrais que vous m'en dire plus sur vous-même plus dans votre prochain courrier.
    Rattaché voici mon image.
    Espérant avoir de vos nouvelles très bientôt.

    Mlle Victoria.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    My Dear,
    I am more than happy to hear from you today.
    How are you ?.
    I believe you are doing well.
    Mine is cool over here in Dakar Senegal.

    My name is Miss Victoria Muna, 24 years old girl from Ivory Coast in west Africa and presently i am residing as a refugee here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war in my country.
    My late father Dr Jonathan Muna was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father including my younger brother and two sisters.

    It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where the united nations have refugee camp in west Africa. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you do for living.

    As for me, my hobbies are reading of magazines, watching of television, cooking and going to beach with friends.
    I will like you to tell me more more about yourself in your next mail.
    Attached here is my picture.
    Hoping to hear from you very soon.

    Miss Victoria.

    ReplyDelete