Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jana, yanninka81@gmail.com








This are three different Girls but by the Pic 1 we fall over Amanda Cerny; Playboy's Miss October 2011




From Monday in m4d

Name: Yana
Username: yana_girl
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Vinnica, Ukraine


Yana, 2012-04-23 08:35:20: Hi, I am excised to have met you. I am new on the site and it seems to me to be complicated, i would rather prefer simple communication via e-mail, it is more personal on top, I hope to get your address so I can write you more and send photos, see you later hopefully, Jana



 Hi!

How are you? I feel nice and warm to write you today. I am simple girl, I live
in Vorozhba, this is central part oif Ukraine. I was born on 23 March,
1982..... I work at the local gym as a trainer. I am looking for a relationship
that evokes a timeless sense of mutual belonging... a lifelong adventure with a
soul-mate who will value our unique potential above all.

I am a good listener, emotionally consistent, insightful…. I am without
legal or personalentanglements, never married, ready to relocate for my soul
mate.

I hope this is enough for the first time, I wish you to have a
nice day and hope to hear from you soon, Jana


No IP traceable

No comments:

Post a Comment