Friday, April 13, 2012

Blessing Peterson, petersonblessing@yahoo.com



Pic give a Hit in a arabian FB-Version


From the last Pic we know that it is not Somalia or South Africa coz this socket don't give it there.



From yesterday in FOD


blessingpeterson
- 22 y/o female (1989 November 06)
- from Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 65 y/o


hello dear friend,
compliments of the day! my name is Blessing, i am a young beautiful girl from somalialiving in South Africa,I got your contact on my private search for a reliable and trusted person; I know that this email will meet you in a good health and also surprises but God have his own way of bringing people together.I was moved to write to you and also seek your advice of which i know that it helps me to overcome my present situation,I'm presently single and searching for a trusted and God fearing person. My dearest,In your free time, may it please you to write me back so that i can explain more about myself,my details,my pictures and my purpose of writing to you. Please do not neglect a humble and lonely heart that seeks for your love. A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. May God bless you as i wait impatiently to read from you.(petersonblessing@yahoo.com)


Hello Dear!

I am more than happy to send you this mail.How is your day ?.Mine is a little bit cold over here in johannesburg- south africa.I am Miss BLESSING PETERSON , 21years old girl from Mogadishu, Somalia ,5.11ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before)and presently i am residing in the Church here in johannesburg-south africa as a result of the conflict that goes on in my country.I hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away .

My late father DR PETERSON ROBERT was the managing director of Robert and Associates (Ltd)! before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country south africa where i am living now in a Church,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has a church here in south africa.

The only person i have now is Rev. Samuel Paulson who is the pastor of the (Living Spring Christian Church) here , he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female hostel because the Church have two hostels one for men the other for women.This is the Reverend phone number ((+27796383093)) when you can call tell the reverend that you want to speak with me so that he can send for me.As an orphan here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.

Please listen to this,when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.8 million US Dollars (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the Church here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision,truth and hardworking.My favorite language is English,and my best color is pink and white: I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my pictures, Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you. Call me today ((+27796383093)) so that we can talk more OK.Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Forever in mind
Blessing


41.132.50.58


MWEB-NET-41-132-0-0
MWEB CONNECT (PROPRIETARY) LIMITED
Private Bag x001
N1 City
Cape Town 7463
South Africa


xxxxxxxxxxx


My love,

How are you doing this lovely day and how was your night,I believe it is beautiful day as you look towards holding me close to your side very soon!You are the best thing that happened in my life. You make me feel loved and worthy of love. I have missed much in life because I did not have a companion but i thank God for bringing you in my life You are the companion that I have wanted for so long.
But i have thought over what you said in the mail and i have a suggestion darling.....It will be also easy if i come over to join you over there in your country and then we can contact the bank together.
But My love the only problem i have now is that i lost my passport in my country, and now without the passport i cannot be able to go out and now i have to get a passport.

Honey how do you feel about my idea?
Please my love you are the man who promise to me a better life with you and i can't wait to join you over there in your country to makes you a happy man in life to show you true,honest and understanding love in fact i can not express how much you mean to me until i come over there in your country i want to lie nest to you all time! You love and longs for my warm hugs. You look at me with eyes full of love when I touch your face and look into your beautiful eyes.
I love you with all my heart,

Yours In Love
blessing


41.135.20.101


MWEB-NET-41-135-0-0
MWEB CONNECT (PROPRIETARY) LIMITED
100 Fairway close
N1 City
South Africa

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44581&p=240688#p240688

    ReplyDelete