Thursday, April 12, 2012

Susana Yake, susanayake09@yahoo.com




From Wednesday in WD


susbaby12345
- 25 y/o female (1987 February 10)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o


Hello,
My name is Miss Susana Yake, I am an Africa girl, I read your profile today at (freebeloved.com) it was so good to me. I feel you are the only one missing in my entered life so i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first. I also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very thing that has been lacking in my entered life. Please contact me at my email address (susanayake09@yahoo.com)I am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will give you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon. Remember, all the darkness in the world, can-not put out the light of a single candle as long as the light of love shines bright in your heart, and (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life cares for my future love. (susanayake09@yahoo.com)



Dearest one,
I am very happy to see your reply to my mail. How is your today? i hope fine. Mine is not good here. Dear please i would like you to think of me and my situation here , not just for fun or romantic affairs . Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out . I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition , please. My name is Miss Susana Yake, I am 24 years old , single and never married. l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.My late father Dr.James Yake was in politics and also he works contract for government , he supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning ,killing my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers.
My dear it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Liberia and l managed to run to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now .

In this the orphanage home , we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison . I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person i have now is Rev.Peter Solomon who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him , i am leaving in the woman's hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women . He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services . The reverends Tel number is (+221-766832890) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call .
I want to go back to my studies because i was only in my first year in school before this happened,

Please listen to this , my late father when he was alive deposited ($6.5m) six million five hundred thousand united state's dollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and i have his statement of account and death certificate here with me . Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country because i have nothing at hand with me here to make any movement or do any thing . I'm afraid of the enmity my father created back in my country when he was alive , that was also why i ran out to this place . I kept this secret other peoples here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have . The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .

please because of this, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it . Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in you , though we have not met in person .I like honest , understanding and God fearing people . My hobbies are music , reading ,writing and sports . I have attached my picture for you and i will also like to see yours .I will like to know more about you your name and address in full. My favorite language is English , though not very perfect . Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me and my situation here please. Awaiting to hear from you soonest .
Best wishes Susana Yake


41.82.133.236


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxx


Good day dearest,

Thank you for the mail, My prayer is for God to help me in everything. please i hope you will not betray the trust i have in you . Now I live here in Senegal where i am looking for freedom as a foreign person due to this problem in my country. I want you to stand as my trustee or partner and help me transfer the money which my late father left in the bank using my name as the next of kin to your position because the bank said that i must have a trustee before i can make the transfer.and you have to understand that different people,color,religion;but we are one image of god we are not different in god eyes.and i did not say you have to leave you wife am demanding help from you.

Honey,to God who made me and you today,i really need your seriously help regarding this my bad situation here in this camp,Honey please try to see that you do some thing fast in order to bring me out from here as soon as you receive this my mail,Honey i can't wait to meet you over there in your country immediately my late father's transferred us my late father's money into your account in your country,Honey I'm dieing here due to they are not feeding us fine here in the camp,

Or Honey if you want me to give you the contact details of my late father's bank,then i will send it to you immediately you respond back to me as soon as you receive this my mail,Honey the only thing i need from us is only to bring me out from this bad sufferance where i fine myself today,Honey if someone told you that i haven't eat food here since yesterday morning,Honey may be can you not believe the person, please try all you can just in order to help me out from here as well,Honey i Attach you another one of my picture below of this my massage,find the Attachment of my picture below of this my mail,

And i want to relocate with you to start a new life in your country and also a good business that will be good for us . As well finish my studies. Now due to my situation here and the condition with which my father deposited the money in the bank, I cannot make this claims alone by myself, i need you to stand on my behalf as my trustee or partner to the bank,

That is why i decided to contact you for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. I have the deposit certificate of my late father plus his death certificate , Everything about this account is clear.

Please, all that i have told you about my present situation is the real life am passing through right now. I have the proves for this account. All i need you to do for me is to contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign Representative, and find out the possibility of transferring this money into your position in your country.

I will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund is deposited , let us first hear from the bank before doing any other thing. It is due to the trust i have in you that made me tell you about this matter and my situation here , believing that i am safe in your hand. No body knows what i have and where i am . And as i told you before, i cannot go back home to face the enmity my father created when he was alive back in my country. Please I'm asking you for my safety and security keep it very private please, I know that God will help us do this transfer.

Once the fund enters your account in your country, you will now send me money from it to get my traveling documents to come over to your country, as you know now, I have nothing with me for now. Also i will be very happy to hear your voice on the phone . So once i get you well and also you mail me , I will send you the bank contact details , So that from there you will make contact with the bank about the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position ,

I really appreciate your concern, Waiting for your response so that we can start. Also, send me your phone number and your full address in case if i want to call. i need you to send to me your full address and information about you . Please if you know you can handle this , Because i don't want you to leave me half way. I will come back later to check your reply. Also call me on the reverend's number that i gave to you so that i can speak with you . i love you have a nice day.
Best wishes Susana Yake,


xxxxxxxxx


Honey, my heart,
I am very pleased to join you today. I hope you keep well, thank you for agreeing to help me in my application, in respect of money from my late father, and it made me get into the bank informed of your message; I showed you those I can count on the support and love for life I see you as very responsible, competent and willing to help me run my life in a positive direction in life. Honey please try to remember today by 12 hours, then I will hear your sweet voice, honey please before you call me try to see that you contact the bank, because of my situation here in the camp of desire is not good for me, honey please try to see that you help me from the camp, Please, I did not tell anyone except you about the existence of this money, And I want you to please keep it secret to other people, like you promise. Because, as it is (money), I think the interest will be on it. Keep in mind, I hope you honey, so I give you all this information!. I want to hear your voice please, Call me at the church office, (221 766 832 890) And the Father would send me immediately a challenge for me, I have already spoken of you, you would call me. You can call the Reverend more preferably from 8 am to 6 pm GMT London,

Honey is generally the time of the church, the office was open And I think you will definitely line for now, this country has at the same time in London, GMT, and you can calculate this know the best time to call me. I said about my bank intends to take and spend this money, And the only thing they told me was to find a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as Trust that the money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. I must use this chance you know about this, I decided not to stay here any longer, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the bank as my partner and the person who will stand on my behalf in this for the money. Honey my late father use my name and deposited the money in Royal Bank Of Scotland, honey if you contact the bank tell them that you are Miss Susana Yake partner you wn't how can he transfer money from my late father in your account, so they tell us what to do, honey I inform you of the bank,
In this regard, I would contact the bank immediately with their contact information below, Please tell them you are my foreign partner and want to know to help me transfer my [6, 5] million dollars deposited my late father whom I have a relative / beneficiary of your account in your country. Contact information of the bank is as follows:
E-mail address:
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
E-mail address (Scotlandbank6@gmail.com)
As transfer agent, Paul LEEDS.
Phone +447- 031 894 823 a, +44-703-189-4828
Fax + 44-87-0912-5821
The account number My late father; BLB745008901546/QB/91/A
Name the manager for transfers from abroad, as I was informed is Mr Paul LEEDS when I contacted them by phone and email. Please try to contact them to confirm this, and also to ask how to get around (6.5 million U.S. dollars) deposited by my late father which I am next of kin to your account in your country. My dear Im very happy that God brought you to free myself from this situation I find myself today, and I promise to be very grateful and also you need in all areas of my life, more money to invest because I was too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life now.

As I said before, this camp, just like a prison and my prayer is to go from here as soon as possible .. Please make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you send me some money from these funds to prepare myself for my travel documents to meet you in your country. I think I can join you as soon as you transfer it into your bank account or countries you can go down to meet me here and see how you can help me to join you. Honey, I contacted the bank by my late father and tell them to transfer me of my late father's bank, but unfortunately, the Royal Bank of Scotland told me to seek a foreign partner who can stand on my name as my trustee due to my refugee status and also my age, honey, that's why I decided to contact you to you to help me keep for myself as my foreign partner and also the trustee I do not think I regret being with you in your country, I think the best way for me is to be with you, be here crying and suffering, I made my decision not continue to stay here longer. Honey, I hope you address this issue as yours, because I am all yours, And I wanna be your all my life, I trust in you, And I want you to maintain confidence in my life and you. Honey please as soon as you receive this email I try to contact the bank immediately, honey when you try to contact the bank to inform me back, I'll be waiting to hear from you as soon as you contact the bank today with good news!
From Yours Forever And Ever
Beloved wife Susana Yake.


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest Sweetest Husband,

Dear beloved,Dear Love,My days and especially my nights are so empty without you! Waking up to the softness of your skin against mine, your hair gently brushing my cheek. I can feel you breathing as if you were a part of my own body.Looking at you as you dream.Gently "waking" you to the soft caresses of my hands. Your body yielding to me. I hope you come and see me soon. I can't stand another minute without you...I miss you so much!I.I could never face the thought of not having you by my side. I know our lives are hectic right now and our busy days make us tired when day is through. But never forget how much I love you.You are my strength and my heart.

My Dearest Sweetest Husband, I'm really happy to heard from you today knowing that you are doing fine over there in your country,Honey please i will like you to be more prayerful over there in your country so that our almighty Good Lord Jesus Christ will help us receive my late father's money in the Royal Bank of Scotland,Honey please just feel free and send an e-mail to my late father's bank,because i have already introduced you to my late father's bank as my foreign partner whom i trusted to help me receive my late father's money in their bank,Honey tell my late father's bank that you are contacting them on behalf of Miss susana Yake,then you also ask my late father's bank to tell us the procedure of the transfer us my late father's money into your account in your country,Honey then my late father's bank can tell us what we can do in order for them to transfer us my late father's money into your account in your country,Honey please don't fail to help me immediately send an e-mail to my late father's bank today as soon as you receive this my mail now,

My Dearest Sweetest Husband,Like the light from the brightest star,I will shine on you from near and far,Just take my hand, for with you I will stay,As we go through life's paths, I will light the way.There may be times of trial, so many I know,And times when you just can't find the way to go.It's at these times, I will always be near,I will light the way, so please have no fear.The love in my heart is real, dear friend,An undying love that will have no end.Forever you'll have me, forever I'll stay,Devotion so endless, I will light the way.You are a part of me, a part that I could never live without. And I hope and pray that I never have to.I love you.

My Dearest Sweetest Husband,A light in the distance,I'll always be,For you my friend,Are the world to me.And when you feel,That you can't go on,I'll always be here,To help you along.So follow the light,No distance too far,And I will be with you,Wherever you are.Your days will be brighter,Your nights not as long,A light in the distance,Will help you go on.I find that my life is not all that I thought it was. I am an incomplete soul, needing to be whole. In fact, my life lacks many things - love and someone to love. Now, things have changed. I have found love and with it came the one person who can make my life truly complete.

My Dearest Sweetest Husband,regarding my late father's name the name of my late father is DrJames Yake,money in their bank,Honey i will like you to tell my late father's bank that you are contacting them on behalf of Miss Susana Yake, regarding my late father's money in their bank,Honey so that my late father's bank will now tell us what to do in order to transfer us my late father's money into your accout in your country,Honey please try to see that you conpose a letter to my late father's bank today immediately you receive this my mail,so that my late father's bank will now tell us what to do in order to transfer us my late father's money into your account in your country,

honey is God that make me to contact you i have been praying to god to show me who will help me out from here, honey to God be the glory that God make me to contact you, honey is God that make me to contact you, honey i swear with the name of God is God that make me to contact, honey the Name the manager for foreign transfers, as I was informed, is Mr. Paul LEEDS honey please try to contact him,

My Dearest Sweetest Husband,please feel free and send an e-mail to my late father's bank today immediately you receive this my mail,because i have already introduced you to my late father's bank as my foreing partner who i trusted to help me receive my late father's money from the bank,Honey my late father's bank will transfer us my late father's money into your account in your country,because i have already explain to my late father's bank about you and also about our future plans,Honey please try all you can just in order to see that you help me get in contact with the bank today,Honey you said that you don't know where to start helping me out from here,Honey the onlything you have to do now in order to help me out from here is only to get in contact with my late father's bank,so that my late father's bank can transfer us my late father's money into your account in your country,

Honey is my late father bank that ask me to look for partners that can stand for me as my trustee that is why i contacted you to help me,Honey all you have to do is to send an e_mail to my late father's bank,Honey you can tell my late father's bank that you are contacting them on behalf of Miss susana Yake,because i have already introduced you to my late father's bank as my foreign partner whom i trusted to help me receive my late father's money in their bank,Honey please make sure that you contacted my late father bank today,so that they will tell us what to do next to transfer my late fathe's money into your account over there in your country,

My Dearest Sweetest Husband,please for the sake of God and humanity my situation here in the camp is not good with me,Honey i swear to you with the name of our Lord Jesus Christ who made me and you,Honey do you know that i haven't eat food here in the camp since few days again now,due to our food here in the camp finished since last week,Honey please i don't want to die here,please try all you can just in order to see that you save my life out from here,Honey i really need your help to almighty God who made me and you to became Husband and wife today,Honey please take me as you take your self,because i have already take you as i take my self,because i know that we are one flesh and body today as you can see,

My Dearest Sweetest Husband, please try to help me out from this prison,Honey my condition here in the camp is not good for me plaese try to help me out,Honey to eat here in the camp is not easy for me please,Honey please i beg you with the name of God if you can help me send me something so that i can buy something here in the camp,because there is no food in the camp since few day now Honey if some one tell you that i have not eat any food since 2day now Honey i know you will not believe the person please try to help me send me some thing ,Honey please no amount to smail,

My Dearest Sweetest Husband,please i will like you to use this Rev father's Peter Solomon information and send me some money today or tomorrow morning through Western Union Money transfer No 28 Parcelles Dakar Senegal,Honey please Receiver Name is Rev Father's Peter Solomon, Honey Question Is Holy Bible Of God, Honey Then the Answer Will Be Jesus Is Coming Soon, Honey please try all your possible best in order to help me use this Rev father's Peter Solomon information and send me any amount of money that come out from your mind today,because i need to buy food and my soap and also my Cream, Honey everything i have here has finished,please try to help me send me the money today or tomorrow morning my love,so that i can immediately use the money and buy everything i need to buy,

Honey i promise to marry you no matte your condition over there in your coutry,Honey i promise to marry you in my life,Honey please try to see that you save my life from here Honey please do you know that here is like one beening in prison,Honey please try to see that you help me to come over there in your country so that we can wedd over there in your country,Honey yes i agree to marry you,Honey i will marry you,

My Dearest Sweetest Husband,please i have to go back to my hostel untill i hear back from you today with good news immediately you send an e-mail to my late father's bank for the transfer regarding my late father's money in their bank,Honey my daily prayers is may almighty God bless you and protecty you for me,both your going out and your coming in in Jesus Name Amen,Honey please have my kiss and also my hug,Honey i promise to kiss your sweet lips forever and ever,Honey please remember to keep my love for me because as you can see that I'm on my way to join you over there in your country immediately you receive my late father's money from the bank,Honey I Love You So So Much, Honey I Miss You So So Much, Honey I Need You So So Much,Honey Please Take Good Care Of Your Self For Me And Be Bless In Jesus Name Amen,Honey Bye For Now And Also Have A Wonderfuly Weekend, Honey I Give You 100 Million Kisesssssssssss,
From Yours Forever And Ever
Beloved Wife Mrs Susana,

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=39398&p=239706#p239706

    ReplyDelete