Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ket Dion, ketdion2@yahoo.com




From yesterday in WD


ket12
- 25 y/o female (1986 April 17)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o


I am Miss Ket Dion I am single ,25yrs .However How are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like to know you much better,although i came online to look for a true and loving man that is ready for a true,honest and loving relationship and will be able to take good care of me if you are the kind of man am talking about then send me a mail now on my private email ketdion2@yahoo.com included,so that i will tell you all about myself and a picture of myself.looking forward to hear from you, thanks and God bless .

Best Regard,

Miss Ket



Dearest

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is -Miss Ket Dion from Sierre Leonne in West Africa,5.3ft tall, i am 23 years old and dark in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Mr.Johnson Dion is the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my next mail.I will also like to see your picture.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours .

Ket


41.83.14.107


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Dear,

How are you doing today?hope you are doing fine over there am very happy to hear from you am very sorry for the delay reply is becouse am not feeling fine that is the reason why so am very sorry,and i most tell you that i love what you said which am here to proof to you that am real and if you like or want to believe me more you can call me with the Rev Daniel phone number which i send to you just tell him that you want to talk with Ket Dion and he will send for me to answer you maybe from there i will beg him to on his computer cam for you to see my face and know that am real,am really need your help over this so that i will be out of here to join you without delay in your country,here is my id card for more believe you are free to call the line i give to you,am waiting to hear from you soonest,thanks and God bless you;

love and kiss

Ket Dion

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35545&p=238982#p238982

    ReplyDelete