Thursday, April 5, 2012

Shiryl Godwill, shiryl.g200@yahoo.com






From Monday in WD


gladys20
- 43 y/o female (1968 October 25)
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 38 to 48 y/o


hello with love
My name is Miss shiryl am 24yr old . I saw your profile today and it really acttract me alot i believe that you are the man i have been looking for to share my love; How is your health? i hope all is well with you. I believe that we can move from here ; but remember that distance;age and colour dose not matter what matters is the true love and understanding; in my next e-mail i shall include my pictuer;i been waithing for your reply mail me with this mail addressand took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like to know you better,although i came online to look for a true and loving man that is ready for a true,honest and loving relationship and will be able to take good care of me if you are the one of man am talking about thensend me a mail now on my private (shiryl.g200@yahoo.com) for further introduction.I will be waiting for your mail


xxxxxxxxxx


Dearest one
Am very pleased with your content today
Dear, are you really out to have am not joking, tell me your heart, are you serious with this issue?Of course, every woman needs a man and every man needs a woman but the most important thing is the seriousness both would attach on their relationship.We are very far from each other but that does not matter, I look at relationship in a very different perspective, race, color, nationality, ethnicity and etc does not matter to me, my utmost concern is the love both of us will develop on each other and compatibility, the chemistry that would be found in us.It will be my pleasure to visit you in your country but my problem l will like to see your picture,expensesn, that is the reason why you should try to let me know your heart over here, to meet me l need a man who is serious for relationship By the time we should see face toface, we shall be together in privacy and discuss in details about our future love life.I really need a serious relationship that may lead to marriage, try to send me your picture and let me know where you are residing in that country I want to know your area and address. I may map out time to visit you.
introduction. I will be waiting for your mail
Will be expecting your response.
Yours,Shiryl


41.83.13.54


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello Dear,

Warm greetings and how are you today? I hope that you are fine with you as i told you earlier age,colour or distance can never be a barrier between true love,what matter most in any relationship is true love.I am honestly searching for a honest,sincere and God's fearing man for a very long term relationship that may lead us to any better thing in future.Please if you are intrested about my offer of a long term relationship,feel free to tell me about yourself,like marital statues,your work,family and educational back ground.I will start by telling you about my self with hope to hear about yours in your next email letter, My name is Miss.Shiryl Godwill,i am single young girl of about 24 years old from Abidjan capital of Cote 'D'Ivoire.I am fair in complexion,My hight is 5ft 1inch while my weight is 58 Kg, I am single and have never married before or have any child, I am a university student although i did not complete my education career for some reason which i will tell you later as we continue. However I am currently living in Senegal in a church orphanage camp here in Refisque Dakar Senegal as a result of unrest war that was fought in my country where i lost my family by the rebels. My escape from Abidjan Cote 'D'Ivoire to Senegal is a thing of great miracle by God because i never believed that i can make it again in life after seen how the rebels were killing the people just for some selfish interest.Now,about my hobbies,I like playing football,swimming,dancing,cooking, meeting people,going to social activities,and also i like music such as love songs mostly west life song,Elvis Presley and Leonel Richie, R&B,hip up and jazz.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislike,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself and the mean reason why i contacted you in my next mail.My dislikes are war and lies. Attached here my picture and i will also like to see your pictures. I wait to hear from you soonest. Have a nice day,
Yours Shiryl


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest Love!!
Good morning and My heart is full of love after receiving your reply and i hope that you are doing fine over there. I appreciate you so much for giving me this opportunity to know you in my life and the respect that you have given to me by responding back to my request to you for friendship. Always bear it in mind that i have no double minded in our relationship, because of how you attracted me and caught mine attention to have express interest on you on that site where i previously wrote to you.

My name is Miss Shiryl Godwill I am from Cote'D'Ivoire in Africa,I am a girl of 24 years old,single and never married.A daughter of Late Dr Godwill Wabari,the personal adviser to the former head of state in Cote'D'Ivoire,before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my father and my mother (May their soul rest in perfect peace).
My parents was killed as a result of civil war fought in my country Cote'D'Ivoire.And now my life is in danger because of some wealth,which my late father left for me as the next of kin and the only Daughter before his death.And for the moment, am out of My country,presently residing in the church Orphanage home of (Church Of God Mission Int'L) here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp.

Now am looking for nice someone that can treat me with love and care,take good care of me and at the same time help me keep and invest this fund in his possession and from it, help me to come out of this place. Whoever that has GOD fearing conscience to corporate with me, with love and trust, will be my partner in any investment we are going to do. As it stands now the money that is in my possession is 4.120million US Dollars.

My Dear,i am the only surviving person in my family because i was in school where i was doing my first year in general Nursing school in Cote'D'Ivoire, when the event happened.And i managed to run out to a nearby country Senegal here,where i am staying now as a refugee.I don't have any relative now whom i can go to,as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person i have now is Rev.Father Gary Thomas who is a reverend father in Church Of God Mission Int'L here. He has been very nice to me since i came here,and i new him when he visited the clinic when i was sick. But i am not living with him, rather i am leaving in the female hostel because we have two hostels,one for men the other for women.

The reverend is the person whom permitted me to use his office computer to write to you because i help him to type some documents for church programs.I make and receive calls with his office phone, because i do not have my own mobile phone at the moment. The reverends Telephone number is (00221-763486909 ) if you call, kindly tell him that you want to speak with me, he will sent for me to come and answer your call in his office.
My best language is French but i can speak English as well, and i want to go back to my studies. But i do not have freedom at the moment, i am not working, even to eat twice a day is a very big problem to me. Please listen! I made a personal effort to claim the fund, which my late father deposited with my name as the next of kin, but the transfer manager said that my statue as a refugee can not allow me to do the claim, due to the law of this country and my age. But he finally told me to look for a reliable foreign partner, who will stand for me as my trustee to receive the fund into his/her account.

I have here with me the statement of account and death certificate of my late father in the hostel. And I kept this secret to other peoples here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have. The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
Please tell me if you are ready to help and assist me with trust,so that i will give you the information about the fund, the banks contact and also introduce you to the bank as my trustee.But before i introduce you to the bank,you must assure me that you will not betray my trust when you receive the fund into your account because this is all i have to live for in my entire whole life. I promise you in the name of God, that you are not going to regret helping me after the successful transfer of the fund into your account, for your kind assistance.

But Please promise me that you will keep this secret within your self until i come over to your country for the investment and to contiune my studies after the successful transfer of the fund. Remember i am telling you all this due to the love and trust i have for you, believing that i am safe in your hand. Though we have not met in person, I like honest, understanding and God fearing people.Please don't fail to call me with the reverends office phone, because I have a lot to tell you.

Thanks and May God bless you,
Have a nice day.
Your's Shiryl


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest Love,

Good day and thanks for your email letter and How are you doing, family and your work? I hope you will be fine over there as I am very happy reading from your which you sent to me and and thanks for everything which you have let me know about you and As for me i am fine today and thank God for his kindness and good health given to me but I could not sleep well last night because of the cold at the refuge camp as we are expose to an open place and this season is a time of cold and i have no blacket to cover myself but in all i still have my faith to God that one day he will see me through from this suffering to better place.

Having read through your email,there is no doubt that God has directed me to the right person with vast knowledge in fields of international business and investment and My Love I look forward to expanding my relationship and to continue the growth and learning process and I anticipate and look forward towards attaining this goal so I hope that i will be able to express and share thoughts that will give you a deeper prospective of whom i am and the depth of my character and It is imperative that you understand my good intentions and I will not waste your time if there is not a strong desire to explore and bring this process to it's conclusion

Meanwhile,I am only begging you for assistance as follows.

1) To serve as guardian/representatives and manage the fund for me,since i am only 24years old and i do not have any exprience of international business.

2) To provide a bank account where this fund will be transfered into.

3)To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my educational career and to procure me a residential permit in your country.

I am ready to go into life partnership with you since i am still single and have never married before and my promise to you is that i am going to be faithful and honest with you and I will be a very good wife to you and have swore to myself,body and soul that i am going to love you forever until death do us apart if only you can find a portion in your heart to help me out of this terrible situation in the refuge camp

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before,Well this mail is not ment to implicate you or put you into any form of problem and this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will as I would like you to read on and consider the value I offer upon the completion of the fund transfered into your foregin account oversea

As it may interest you to know,my late father declared the deposit as family valuable on the day he deposited it and My condition at the camp is very bad and all I pray for is that you are able to take me out of this terrible place as soon as you recieve the fund into your account,I am giving you my inheritance and I am please begging you to please help me with it because beside this,I have nothing to live for and I do not have a future and hope here and I am trusting you becasue I trust God and Please make my pains your priority as I am suffering very bad here and I can't take proper care of myself and as a girl,I lack the basic things to take care of myself while the fund is lying down there at the Bank and they bank have refused giving me any thing from it because of my refuge statues.

please if you can,make an alternative accomodation for me until i finally join you over there upon the sucessful transfer of the fund into your account,I will highly appreciate it as the condition of the refuge camp is too critical and a lot of bad things are happening here daily and there is fear about whom will be the next victim.

We don't have good drinking water and food and the worst is that we are not alllow to move freely,our life is been subjected to maltreatment and Please this is my life and I beg you to help me with it and again do not tell anyone about it now until the fund is been transferred into your account oversea for some security reasons and even when it does,I want to remain my normal self and I am trusting you please so Above all you do,always pray for me because It's not safe at camp here and I do not have money even to feed,I depend on God even as i expect you to save me from here once you recieve the fund into your account even as i am now praying for you and your work.

Please i will like you to send to me your full data for familiarity since i am going to entrust my late father inheritance into your care,there is every need that i know you better.

(1) I need Your full names as it will appear on the Introduction/ Application of fund transfer ----
(2) Your Home address/Country will be needed for the application ---------------
(3) Send your telephone number where the Bank can easily communicate with you--------
(4) your fax number-------------------------
(5) Please tell me How old are you-------------------------
(6) Scan a copy of any identification card that bears your photo-------------------------

I am waiting for your response soonest.
Love with care,
Your's Shiryl


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello My Darling
How are you hope you are well sounded in a good health if so thanks be to God almighty.
Darling i have read and understand your email,i want to let you know that i have contacted the Bank for me to get my late fathers fund transfer and the bank manager told me that i can not get this fund transfer because of my refugee status and he advice me to look for a foreign partner who can help me get this said fund being transferred into his account so that is why i contacted you and i want to let you know that before i contacted you i have fasting and prayer for three days,i ask God to give me a nice good honest man who can help me to get this my late fathers found being transfer into his account and God directed me to you that is why i have the mind to trust you,Darling you should not have fear in helping me to get this fund transfer into your account,I will send the copy of my refugee ID
Please i will like you to send to me your full data for familiarity since i am going to entrust my late father inheritance into your care,there is every need that i know you better.
Your real Name........
Your Home Address.....
Your Country Name.....
Your Real Age....
Your Phone Number.......
Your Fax Number.....
Darling please send me this information's to enable me give you the bank contact where my late fathers fund is been deposited, and do not forget to send the account number where the fund will be transfer to and the name of the Bank where you open the Account to enable the Bank where my late fathers fund is deposited contact them easyly when they are ready to make the transfer. Darling what i want to let you know is that in this refugee camp is like some in the prison there is no good food to eat and no good water to drink i am so tired with the life which i am passing through over here in this camp that is why we have to be very fast in all we do to make this fund transfer into your position for you to send me enagh money to come over your country and start up a new life
.I will stop hear until i hear from you again
Yours in Love Shiryl

No comments:

Post a Comment