Monday, April 9, 2012

Sandy Wayne, sandywayne91@yahoo.com


From today in 4ppl

http://www.4ppl.com/Swayne

Swayne

Searching

Age:
30

I am a:
Woman

Location:
Monrovia, Greater Monrovia, Montserrado, LR

Birthday:
01.01.1982

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English


08.04.2012
Hello,

I am writing you in respect of my late father's business intention abroad. I do hope that my decision to contact you will be of great benefit to the both of us, considering the fact that we have not known each other before until we met on 4pple.com. Am Sandy Wayne a citizen of Liberia, right now am in a Refugee Camp .

My late Father who was the former Chairman MR.Marcus Wayne Gold Mines (LTD) was killed by the political rebels along side with my Mother and now am the only survival of my family with my kid sister which i lost her last month due to malaria and bad drinking water in the camp.My late Father Mr.Marcus Wayne kept $6 Million USD in a TRUNK BOX and 500kg Gold which he deposited with a Security company in Ghana and these funds were deposited as precious items for family foreign investment and didn't disclose the real content to the security company for safety reasons .

Now the security company wants me to present my nominated foreign beneficiary, as it was stipulated in the depositing certificate to a be claim by his foreign beneficiary abroad.Please, i want you to be my nominated foreign beneficiary to help me receive my inheritance and assist me in investing in a profitable business there in your country abroad and i will come over to start a new life and further my education, am really suffering here and i can not leave Africa without my inheritance because these is my only hope in life.

All the legal documents as regards the deposit of this inheritance in the security company are now in the custody of our family Barrister here in Ghana which am sending you the scan copies, please i need your help as this is urgent and very confidential because it's my last hope in life. For your foreign assistance I'll be ready to compensate you with a negotiable percentage of this sum and also send me your mobile number to my email sandywayne91@yahoo.com

Awaits your respond as soon as possible, My

Best Regard
Sandy Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment