Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lora; jjingle01@gmail.com



Received: from localhost (150-205-203-46.pool.ukrtel.net. [46.203.205.150])
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 23:07:31 +0300
From: jjingle01@gmail.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.3) Professional


Hello! I'm so glad to get your reply! That's nice that we are starting
to talk like this So exciting! And I've been dyeing from curiosity to
learn more about you and still do! I could tell you something more of
me, if you find this interesting!-) So, I'm an English teacher. I give
private lessons, like a tutor. I like sports and go in for aerobics.
My favorite pass-time is to go to the cinema and my favorite movies
are comedies and romantic ones. Also, I like music and I listen to it
as much as I can, it keeps me in a great mood. And what about you?
Lora.


This scam could have been prevented with proper due diligence research.http://russian-detective.com/services/scam_detection.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment