Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Alicia Ukazi Coulibaly, aliciaukazi4x41@yahoo.com



From Thursday in FOD


baby500
- 26 y/o female (1986 January 04)
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 21 to 31 y/o


Hello

My name is Alicia i saw your profile today at(waplove24.ru)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and if you don't mind i will like you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(aliciaukazi4x41@yahoo.com)



Dearest One,
Hello My Dearest One,
Thanks for your respond to my mail, How are you today together with your business and your entire family?I hope God is taking control of you.

I am Alicia ukazi Coulibaly 24 years old female from Ivory Coast in West Africa, the Daughter of Late Chief Sergeant, warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly.My late father was an Ivory Coast's best-known militia leaders. He died on the Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the FRCI," Republican Forces of Ivory Coast. You can read more about my father in the link below. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ap ... -coulibaly

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to USA, but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. I managed to make my way from the help of the red cross society and united nation organization to a near by country called Senegal refugee camp here in 14 Rufusik Ave Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal,which i will be out this time. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures and I will send another picture in my next mail. I will also like to see your picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours sincerely
Alicia ukazi


41.83.14.156


Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-IPP-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxxx


 Dearest,
I thank you ones again . I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the kind of man that i need and you have to confirm from them because i believe in you and trust my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you and the Rev Father about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. You don't have to go to London, just write to the bank. This is the truth.
In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3,7.Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information's of the bank is as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
OFFICE,36 ST ANDREW SQUARE UK .
The name of transfer officer
Mr John Brawn
Email: customcareroyalbankscotland@gmail.com
Email; royalbankscscotl@aim.com
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:Dr.Ibrahim Coulibaly
Nationality:Ivory Coast
Next of kin : Miss Alicia.
Amount deposited:(3,7.MILLION DOLLARS.)
Account Number: LD4348300278978KSQAH.
Contact them now on how to transfer the $3,7. million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Alicia.


No comments:

Post a Comment