Sunday, April 15, 2012

Jane Djakp, janedjakp@yahoo.com



From Friday in 4ppl

http://www.4ppl.com/jane4baby


jane4baby

MY LOVE.

Age:
24

I am a:
Woman

Location:
NY, US

Birthday:
04.06.1987

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English


13.04.2012
Hello dear, my name is Miss Jane Djakpa female my email address is (Janedjakp@yahoo.com) i went through your profile at this site (4ppl.com) Please i would like you to mail me back direct to my email in box address (Janedjakp@yahoo.com) so that i will show you my picture and also tell you more about myself.Please i have something secret and important to tell you try to contact me back not at site because of chance but contact me direct to my email in box above (Janedjakp@yahoo.com)for private speech (Remember that distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life) God bless you.



Hello,
I am glad that you got the message i sent you in that site. How is everything around you? i guess that you are well. My name is Jane Djakpa, My age is 24 years and my height is 5.7 ft.

And my weight is 68. I am the only child of Late Dr. Aruna Djakpa from Ivory Coast in west Africa, who died during the war in my country last Four years (2008). My father was the personal adviser to our former head of state. President Konan Bedie.

My father is the owner of this cocoa farm in Kolabadougou village and personal assistant to former head of state, president Konan Bedie on Agricultural.

During the political conflict in our country the rebels attacked him and killed and burnt both him and my mother inside our home town in Kolabadougou. I was in my first year in the university studying nursing.

I got the news and was afraid and one of a friend took me to a neighboring country Senegal in the same West Africa and told me declare myself a refugee because i was afraid and almost got mad. Some good Samaritans took me to one orphanage and remind home This is were i am since 2008 as a refugee.

I thought that i will come out from here but i have find out that i need some documents to be freed from here which i cannot get for now. I have something confidential to tell you but before then,

I will like to know whom you are more, I want to know your real name? what you do for a living? the name of your country and where you are residing now? and how old you are? your likes and dislikes? remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why i wrote you at the first time.

This is my picture, I will also like to see your own picture and My likes are sincerity and honesty and my dislikes are lying, fake life and selfishness. I hope to hear from you.

Awaiting for your reply soonest!
from my heart,
Jane.


41.83.19.34


SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS4
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest ,
How are you? Hope you are fine.
thanks for the reply. Your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect you for me. We are only allowed to freedom around the compound only twice a week, Its just like one staying in the prison, I do not have any other person but i believe that with you, i will live again.

The only person i have now is Rev. Adams peters whom is the Minister in charge of the orphanage Mission in this camp.
(Home Du Sanctuary believers). He has been very nice to me since I came here . I live in the female apartment of dilapidated hostel. Rev's e-mail ID is (revfpeteradams@yahoo.com) Phone (+221777816649) It is his phone number that you can contact me with because here we don't have access to freedom of any kind.

My dearest in heart, I thank the Almighty God for sending an Angel like you into my life to wipe away all my tears and of which i know that you will not disappoint me, and i am also promising you that i will forever abide with your sweet love and care no matter any condition or situation.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.3m. (Two Million three hundred thousand dollars) So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to your country and live with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that know about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing person, truthful and a man of vision,and hardworking.

My Favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.

waiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks Yours in love
Jane.


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello My Dear Honey,i hope you are doing just fine, dear,i received your mail and i am so happy to read from you and i want to thank you for finding out time to write an orphan like me,please i am in Dakar capital City Senegal.

You have really given me hope and courage, dear i understand every thing you said and i know you will feel that way because i have not seen you neither have you seen me but i want you to understand that frustration can put one in a tight corner where he or she can make mistake if care is not taking.

Now you wonder why i trusted you this much, any way i can not say why but some thing in me made me to do so after i have prayed so much concerning this situation, i don't have any other help in world but God, and i follow any instructions that my spirit gives me.

Yes i know i may be making a mistake in choosing you if i may go by your thinking but you should understanding that is better that i gave my inheritance to some one than to leave it to the people in the bank who are already rich to take to them self as an unclaimed fund, it has been giving me sleepless night that is happening this way but i don't have option than this.

Darling, I attach my refugee id card for you, please help me out for i dont have any other hope except in you.

I really need you or are you going to betray me?, well it pains my heart when ever this word betrayal come to my mind because i don't know why people should think of that even, please i will like to know your mind to this because am still convinced that i am in a safe hand but i want you to take me as your honey and have mercy open me in this condition and think positively to help me which i know you will not regret that you do.

Dear after giving you 15% the total money will be transfer to your bank account, when i come over to your country then you will tell me how to use the money, the 15% i am giving you is the money you are to spend to get this money transfered,

Dear, i will be hopping to hear from you as i will also give you the contact of the bank where the money is deposited after hearing from you.

darling, i don't have money to call you, please try and call me with my pastor phone number (+221 777816649) if you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss, Jane Djakpa, then he will send for me. I don't have a cell phone of my own.hope to hear from you soon,

Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment