Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ekaterina; katyushalikova@gmail.com







katylovely30

- 32 y/o female

- Ottawa, Canada

- English, English, English

- manager

- Have no children

Description:
I am sociable, sincere. To the best of beautiful, not a model appearance. Most of the people can be found in communication and familiarity.

Ideal match description:
looking for a man with whom one would have a serious relationship
-------------------------------

Hello!!can meet you??if you want this, please write to me at my email: katyushalikova@gmai l.comI'll wait for your letter

-------------------------------------

Received: from boy-PC.mshome.net ([176.215.86.115])
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 00:30:03 +0400
From: Ekaterina
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)


176.215.86.115

Cjsc Er-telecom Holding Yoshkar-ola Branch
Yoshkar-ola
Russian Federation


Hello!It's so nice! I came to work and checking my mail I found your letter there.This is such a joy for me! I'm glad you responded to my letter. Thank you wrote me.I'll be very happy if we continue our correspondence with you.Now I have to work for lunch and I am able to write to you.So I have a little time to write you and tell you more about myself.I live in Russia, in the city "Novocheboksarsk".I really like this great and beautiful city where I spent so much time and who gave me a lot in this life.Now a little about me. My name is Ekaterina. I am 29 years old. My birthday is April 10, 1982.I have never been married and I have no children. My height is 174 cm, my weight is 53 kg.I am brunette with blue eyes. But it's you and he already knew in my photos.I worked as a secretary in the real estate agency. The work I really like it and I'm working with great pleasure.I chose my job back then when I was in college. I graduated from college in this specialty and now I work as secretary.I love my job and I'm not complaining about it.Excuse me, but now I must finish this letter, because I have a lot of work and I have to go to work.I would be pleased if you also write me again and I can learn more about you.I also hope that you will be talking about himself.I send you my photo and hope you liked it :)Have a nice day!



This scam could have been prevented with proper due diligence research.http://russian-detective.com/services/scam_detection.htm

1 comment:

  1. Pic 3 was taken in Veliky Novgorod.

    http://www.casa-del-mar.ru/

    ReplyDelete