Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kristina; summers71angels@yahoo.com







Received: from [10.10.98.237] (summers71angels@204.45.133.67 with plain)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:21:59 -0600
From: Kristina
Subject: Hello from Kristina .

[b]Originating IP:[/b] 204.45.133.67

[b]Originating ISP:[/b] Fdcservers.net

[b]City:[/b] Denver

[b]Country of Origin:[/b] United States


Hello!!! I think you are astonished to get my letter, so I will try toexplain. I live in russia and I am going to leave russia to workabroad! I`m a manicure master, I have international diplomas.So it will be easy for me to find work everywhere, because everywheregirls take care about theirselves. As for me, I take care of my body and my face a lot and I want to getpretty life. I think I deserve it and I need to meet man who can care of me and be my beloved!Here there are many men who want to be with me but I want to leave russiaand I prefer to meet foreign man. I know they are more kind and moresmart and just different ones,don't drink a lot and are not rude.I don't smoke and i am social drinker,sometimes I like to have somered wine to relax and just to dream!I am 26 years old. I am sending photos I want you tosee how I look like! My name is Kristina.If you want to meet young enoughgirl please let's to try .send your photo and some more info about you! And write me your real name also!!!

























This scam could have been prevented with proper due diligence research.http://russian-detective.com/services/scam_detection.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment