Saturday, April 14, 2012

Jenny William, jenny22william@yahoo.co.uk


From yesterday in WD


just4love
- 24 y/o female (1987 August 18)
- from Yaksonvill, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o



HELLO
It gives me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile which really interest me to have communication with you,here is my e-mail address ( jenny22william@yahoo.co.uk ) If you will have the desire with me, so we can get to know each other and see what happens in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication,and for me to send you my photo. i will be waiting to hear from you.have a nice day.from
Jenny.

jenny22william@yahoo.co.uk



My Dearest
How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.

I am more than happy to read your mail,
My dear like i told you in my first mail,

My name is Jenny William from lvory coast in west Africa presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.I am 23years old girl 5'7" tall.

My father Dr William Udi was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country senegal where i am living now.

Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.I have alot to tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here is my picture.

Waiting for your reply.

Jenny


41.83.15.83


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest,
how are you today,
together with your health which is the most important thing to me hope you are fine.?
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
when i read your mail today is give me full joy and happiness .
Thanks you once again i will like to see you face to face soonest and to be part of your life.
Mine here is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal In this refugee we are only allowed to go out only some times in a week.
Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Jude Adoh who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me
since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+22177-462-88-96) i will being waiting for your call by 1.3pm GMT london time zone here today ;if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.6M(Three Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.
I like honest and understanding people,truthful and hard working.
My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.

Have a nice day and think about me.
Waiting to hear from you soonest.
Your's
Jenny


xxxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest One ,

I hope everything is okay with you and your blessed family let me scan my id and sent to you in next mail another document i have is my father death certificate and statement of account.

Every arrangement to have the funds delivered to you in your country has been concluded With the bank base on the call that i receive from the bank as i pleaded/requested the bank to have this funds deliver in cash to you to avoid delaying or bring governmental bodies after my pleading the bank has granted my request that only left option, before i will die here in this refugee camp with poor condition of leavings.

The bank has agreed to complete the claims with my late father's personal will and death certificate by diplomatic means of fund delivering down to your country when once the below information's that i am going to state below are confirm received by the bank , the bank said that it wouldn't take up to 24 hours to complete the funds delivering by diplomatic means of cash delivering to your care , since i can not afford the rest documents it was the help of lawyer whom reverend directed to me to been Dr.Jones to speak and plead as well to the bank before the bank said that the only way the deposit can be delivery to you is to have the total sum sealed in a save consignment box and delivery at your country by diplomat means with a representative from the bank who will be going together with the diplomat for sealed computer box delivering to you .

Then you can meet with representative and the diplomat to receive the sealed box as my investor /partner who will help me to invest the money in the real estate management all under your care , so that you can come down here and pick me back to your country as a peaceful country for us to start investing the total sum in real estate management why i continue my schooling under your care life here in this refugee camp is bad and i cant keep wasting my days and my life here in this refugee camp dear . I have come in agreement with the bank where my late father made the deposit that you will take care of the diplomatic delivering charges fees and clearing fees by yourself before the bank agree that the funds can be deliver to you in cash .

The bank is requesting for your full contact information's , you should immediately below information and so that the bank will complete this claims of my late fathers deposit right in your door post as they said . The following information's are what the bank is requesting from you .

1) YOUR NAME .

2) SEX/AGE .

3) YOUR COUNTRY .

4) YOUR OCCUPATION .

5) YOUR MARITAL STATUS .

6) PHONE /FAX NUMBER .

7) ADDRESS .

8) SCAN COPY OF IDENTITY OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT .

Because of this development the bank where the fund is has decided they can have the funds delivered at your door post when once they receive the stated information's above, The Diplomat that will be delivering the Consignment to you does not know the true content of the box he will be delivering except the official from the Bank who will be accompanying the Diplomat to delivery the Consignment to you at your country .

The choice of a Diplomat as I understood was made because of their Immunity and I was made to understand by the bank that they will not be searched or under go any form of scanning because of the Diplomatic Yellow Tag which will be placed on the sealed Consignment box with the total sum this arrangement will be effective by tomorrow as soon i receive the information and forward it to the bank . when once i got your reply with all the above listed information's so that i can forward it immediately to the bank . i really want you to be fast in anything that you are doing now that the bank has agreed to release the deposit down to your door post .

Please I want you to let me know if this new arrangements will be convenient for you, so that the Diplomat can immediately depart for you since the bank is waiting for me to confirm this ,to receive the sealed consignment box containing my funds $3.6 million united state dollar from them on my behalf as you can see that life here in this refugee camp is not something that anybody will ever talk good off , as you receive this mail you should be fast in anything that you are doing to make sure that everything concerning this claims are completed Before this week end, after you have secured the sealed consignment box from the Diplomat and the representative you can then re-deposit the funds into any new by bank or any safer way you think is better to keep the funds until i arrive for the investment while i will continue my schooling all under your care .

I want you to do all your best to help me get the funds from the Diplomat because you are my only hope of getting my late fathers funds back before i will die here in this condition i know that you never understand my condition here in this refugee camp but you are going to witness it after the claim of my late fathers deposit when you will arrive here to pick me back to your country.

Finally, please make sure you do not disclose the true content of the sealed consignment box to the Diplomat because his not aware of the true content as i was told by the bank, except the representative from the bank who will be coming with the diplomat when once the consignment box are been handed over to you as i was told by the bank the representative from the bank will stay with you why the diplomat will depart for you to cross check the total sum before he will depart to his base,

And please keep everything about this claims confidential between the both of us. As i will be waiting for your next mail try and call me with the telephone number of Reverend he is one of the controller here in this refugee camp and it is in his office where i do go to send mail to you . here is the number .+22177-462-88-96 . when you call only tell him that you will like to speak with me and he will send for me to come and answer your call , waiting for your mail update attach your full address information in the next mail so that i can send it to the bank for them to contact you immediately they arrive .i am waiting for your urgent reply .
Thank you and God bless you as I await your urgent response.

Best Regards
Love and Kisses
Miss Jenny

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32940

    ReplyDelete