Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Barr. Anthony Hills, anthonyhillsb@yahoo.com


Just now from 4ppl

tonybee

need my heart

Age:
34

I am a:
Man

Location:
NY, US

Birthday:
09.09.1977

Looking for:
Woman

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English


Dear, sir/madam
Greeting to you and your family. Please don't be offended because i know you
do not know me but i really need your help in transferring the sum of (12.5 million dollars) into a foriegn account within 14 banking days, please if you know you can assist me then contact me with this email Id(anthonyhillsb/at/yahoo.com) i will be glad to recieve your response and due to your response it will enable me to brief you more on how to transfer this fund into your account or your credit card if the need maybe, please if you have any question you're very very free to ask me and i will be glad to answer your questions to my ability, thanks for your understanding and i am hoping to recieve your response.
Fill this information
Your Direct Phone Number;...........
Home Address;..........
I LOOKING FORWARD RECEIVING YOUR RETURN MAIL
THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.
KIND REGARDS,
BARRESTER. Anthony HILLS.


xxxxxxxxxxx


Dear Friend xxxxx ,

Compliments of the day, base on your mail i received, content well noted with thanks.
Let me introduce my self once again I am Barrister Anthony Hills i live and practise here
in Togo
,I contacted you in respect of my client Late Mr Boris Ackon,Who work and live here with his family as Business man,an import and export,he dead in Motor accident along with his wife and only child in year 2009, i decided to contact you because you and my late client has the same surname and same Nationality,

The bank management have mandated me to privide his relative or his money will be confiscated and put into bank treasure.

You should note that all the original documents that will be needed in a transaction
of this nature ascertaining you as the beneficiary and next of kin to our late
client will duel and legally be obtained and issued in your names and favor. I do
not know you but I feel you will be human enough to be honest to me at least for
bringing you into a deal capable of fetching something tangible.

I have done everything possible to trace the relatives of my late client without any
luck, most of his properties here were vandalized by hoodlums and some over grown by
weeds as there is no one to look after them.

After the successful transfer of the fund into
your designated account in your country, 45% of the total fund will be for you,
45% will be for me and my family while the remaining 10% will be used to
establish the charitable foundation in your country in the name of my late client.
If you have any question regarding this sharing ratio, feel free, this is a deal.

The most important issue to be considered now is trust and confidence in this matter
hence I plead this should be our watch word through out this transaction and I can
fully assure you on my own part that as much as I work this with you,I will always
remain the same.

In pursuance of our collective objective, I will not fail to remind you that your
maximum co-operation and sense of belonging are required as well to enhance a positive
impact towards the conclusive end of this matter.If you have accepted the condition of sharing

Kindly reply me back so that i can give you the full bank information and prepare a letter of authorization on your behalf as relative to my late client,Do you have skype so we can talk online?

Best regards,
Barrister Anthony Hills .ESQ
Direct Phone Line.+228 98183506


41.207.162.250


TOGONET-20060418
Togo Telecom
Ave Nicolas Grinitzky
BP 333 Lome
Togo


xxxxxxxxxx


Had to ask him is he's still interested or why he's quiet since 05/04/......I didn't send any contacts to him....I've ask him for a Copy of his Passport.....thats his Problem....


Hello ,

Thank for your mail content well noted with thank,I have try to open your contact you sent but it not opening here so i will be glad if you can reforward your contact here in my yahoo mail to enable check and let you know the next step,Meanwhile give your phone number so that i can call you immeduately to speak with you .Be rest assured you will profit from this transaction if only you will follow my instructions

Thanks
Barrister Anthony.Hills


41.207.163.3

TOGONET-20060418
Togo Telecom
Ave Nicolas Grinitzky
BP 333 Lome
Togo

No comments:

Post a Comment